Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Blog Entries

Re: Sinera's Lucidiary

Ref 17.1.14 (greyhound etc.)

Gosh, it's been too long since I've had a good AP like that. But I recently recorded here about a man putting his arm around me and stepping off a high ledge. It startled and annoyed me. Just as we were approaching the ground I said, "Get off me, I need to land." Once on solid ground I met two old people - not attractive to me.

I bring that up because you may have made the same mistake I did. The guy who took me off the ledge may have been a teacher. I get the same feeling about your guy with the cookies. He tried to talk to you but you wouldn't listen. The hybrid dog / unicorn/ rhino may represent a totem, but I don't know.

Marvelous dream. Thanks.

Concerning the cookie man: You might have honored him with a little astral money. Just because it's astral doesn't mean it's free. [you might have read my post when I squeezed a girl's buns Haha. Not moral here, not moral there.]
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 26th January 2014 at 04:16 PM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: 26/Jan/2014: The Woman-Beggar

Market and money again. You manifest only a few cents but then you are concerned as to how your piddley offering will be spent. Oh well, it's 'in the family'. Seems you're window shopping with empty pockets. No intention to buy anything because you can't.

Not accusing you of 'bad character' or anything, but there seems to be a theme running through this.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Re: 26/Jan/2014: The Woman-Beggar

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Ref 17.1.14 (greyhound etc.)
    (...) The guy who took me off the ledge may have been a teacher. I get the same feeling about your guy with the cookies. He tried to talk to you but you wouldn't listen. (...) You might have honored him with a little astral money. Just because it's astral doesn't mean it's free.
    Hi, thanks, this is an interesting point and could be true. Helpers come in lots of 'disguises' and I had a share of that lesson in the past too. Maybe I should have rather talked to him or paid sth - if only attention.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Market and money again. You manifest only a few cents but then you are concerned as to how your piddley offering will be spent. Oh well, it's 'in the family'.
    Well, I think this is a bit of a misinterpretation but maybe my own description wasn't very good above.

First of all I was already on a mission to help (although a request for "money" was a surprise). I also give money to beggars in the physical often. Moreover, the offering that then manifested the second time was exactly what the lady asked for. "Service-on-demand" .

'Stays in the family' was not a complaint at all. I was just wondering why she gave it away again immediately although it seemed then she gave it to a 'sibling' or lookalike. My comment referred to the money staying among these 'clones', not at all to the lady's character or behaviour (not meant like "runs in the family" as a negative trait). I was just a tad amused about the situation, also about the way they looked alike. Actually, it was really funny. Maybe her fancyful clothes weren't 'rags' at all? Colourfulness looks rather 'rich' in the Astral to me. Maye she even wasn't a beggar and rather a guide too? Don't want to blow my own ♥♥♥♥♥et to loudly now, but I still see it more as a successful manifestation (combined with a helping) exercise and don't have the feeling that I failed it somehow.

But I agree, it's notable how often money and markets play a role in my dreams/projections recently. Likewise they play a role in my physical life right now, maybe that is also a cause. I am hopefully about to manifest a job after a bleak period of 2 years, probably even next week. I had my second interview with the same company just this week. Fingers crossed!
    Btw, two amazing precognitive and clairvoyant dreams about this company go along with this endeavour, one was 3,5 years ago! And if it 'really' works out now then I will definitely write a post on this in the Dreams forum. I am just waiting for the firm offer / contract being sent to me one of these days. I'm optimistic and give myself a 95% chance to get that job. .
    Btw2, maybe this is why the Dreammoods interpretation (To dream that you are helping a beggar indicates that you will overcome your hardships and inadequacies.) could make a lot of sense too.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Yes, friend. My comment sounds a little harsh on the re-read! Sure hope you get that job . Goodness you may be too smart - over qualified - which is almost as bad having a criminal record in the world today . I ran into something like that.

Thanks for your dreams. They teach well.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Well, your dream spun one off for me.

This morning a dream where I and some old friends from a spiritual group I long abandoned went out of town. I realized a little too late that I had forgot to bring any money. I hated to, but I asked an old gf if she would loan me $100. She did, but did I ever feel awkward.
    - E Hubbard

11/Feb/2014: Akashic Screen Session Transcript #1

11/Feb/2014
    Akashic Screen Session Transcript #1

Preliminaries

This is about a lucidventure but also a kind of "where-do-I-go-from-here" statement.

I had this plan for a long time. It's to create the "Higher/Akashic Screen" in my Lightportal to communicate with my Higher Self and/or Akashic Records. I created the screen already during meditation-visualisation and with affirmations. It is put on a desk in my "Lightportal" - the 'save haven' where I communicate with helpers and my Higher Self as usual. I'm standing looking straight at it after 'exit' from my bed. To the left is a mirror for self-healing which I also put there by manifestation. To the right the window where I usually fly out of into the astral (the genuine "portal") in many experiences.

Below you will find the memory transcript of the first session. But a few more comments are due:

I simplified the process in the beginning now and it seemed to work. In my modest beginner's approach, I'm following the great advice given by Tom Campbell in one of his talks on YT. He suggested that talking to your guides to retrieve verifiable or valuable info might be easier (for a newbie) done by just using a binary communication mode with y/n-questions first. He also proposed to make it even easier the colours red = no and green = yes for answers since they are easy to recognise and to "transmit". This is a brilliant idea and a good starting point.

I also want to try letters and numbers later, but as many of the more experienced projectors here already know they are more difficult to recognise due to reality fluctuations in the astral. So if you don't 'trust' numbers you see or they fluctuate, colour codes might be the best solution! I will also try to watch pictures and 'movies' of past lives or whatever then. But all in due course.

For the time being, I will use the "approximation" or "encircling"-technique in order to zero in on numerical data or other detailed info.
    (Example 1: born in 1900s? yes - before 1950? yes - after 1920? no - after 1910? yes - after 1915? yes - 1916? no - 1917? yes // Example 2: born in Europe? no - in America? yes - North America? no - South America ? yes - Brazil? no - Peru ? yes, then try a city there etc ...)

I had already a recent try with a TV-set a few weeks ago 'by accident' when I became lucid in a pedestrian shopping area in a big city. I went to a window where tv screens were displayed. I asked one screen to relay to me info from my Higher Self. I asked for the year of birth of Sinera. It did not yet work. There was interference and then a male voice telling me to 'forget about Sinera' and 'come to us (names a city in my north)' in order to get trained as a helper and I will have a long career ahead of me as a (lit.) "juror de jure" (= judge by law), which made me really wonder what it meant.

Then a few days ago I had a healing/retrieving experience of an older lady in her appartment - not recorded here as I grow lazy of writing all of it down. Only after I beamed the person up into the light with her and some helpers hand-in-hand (which is my technique I used before) this time I saw instead of the light or instead of fading out a kind of tv-static (snow) and this showed me that the screen was accessible then to me. As a kind of reward perhaps? However I lost it and woke up before I could make use of it.

So this another try now, and my first direct one with nothing left to chance. This time it worked for a while and this is the first session from a few days ago with the answers (colours) as I remember them. I have prepared a list with tons of questions of personal or of a more general kind, the latter especially of my hobbyhorse, the 'alternative ancient prehistory of Earth'. I love this topic as some of you might also remember by some threads I made about it. It fascinates me and I read a lot about it or watch YT vids. Maybe the love of it will help me to finally gain some 'true' information about it. I read that 'love' of sth yields results. It has power to open doors.

How valuable is the non-personal and more general 'info' here, e.g. on past Earth's history? No clue, really. I offer the information or answers here without any guarantee for anyone who reads this or even myself. Make of it what you will, so to speak. As one member of this forum once put it in her signature: "Your reality may vary". Hence it might be my reality but not yours.

However, I want to re-mention at least that I did a card validation in the Lightportal with help from my HS, although I did not use the screen directly. There is another kind of indirect personal 'validation' mentioned below in the Comments section of the first transcript.

So I naively believe the codes have some validity despite the fact that I do not ask verifiable questions with verifiable answers most of the time. I am beyond that point of having to get validations, as you might know when you read in my journal or other posts here before, I had my share with intended ones (as above) and not intended ones.
    This is also a fun exercise mainly. Some personal questions might be more serious (and as I am anonymous here I have no problems sharing them as well) but I do not seek 'karmic' or whatever psychological solutions for any problems with this. Fortunately, I'm not in a dire life situation after all.

Once again, whoever will to read about my 'findings' from these sessions (I plan to do many!) take it with a grain of salt if you will.

Lucidventure / Transcript

Here we go with Session 1. In blue font I always only give the memory transcript as 'raw' as possible, without any further ado or what happened 'around it'. Screen colour codes put are in (...). This one is still very short. But it's a start, after all.

MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #1 (11 Feb 2014)

ME: Am I an autist?

SCREEN: No. (Red)

ME: Is Sinera an incarnation and past life of mine?

SCREEN: Yes. (Green)

ME: Is Sinera born in the 1800s (= 18something)?

SCREEN: No. (Red)

Comments

After this last question I made the mistake to ask for the date directly instead of progressing with y/n methodology trying the encircling (see above). I then somehow intuitively 'received' the number 1799. But I need to re-ask this question with the approximation-technique next time. I then asked further questions but the screen had vanished and I was teleported into a room with a group of people who gave partly contradictory, partly nonsensical answers. Apart from that, my own protocol dictates that I will only 'accept' and include into the transcripts the Akashic Screen's colour code answers (y/n) anyway.

In that scene I also saw a broom on the floor. A broom signifies to clean up that past (see Dreammoods). Another hint that my 'guidance' maybe wants me to do other things and leave the past alone. But I love knowledge and will try to carry on anway. I will also not only ask past-related questions.

Further validity that it might NOT be my conscious or subconscious expectation directing the answers (and thus a self-delusion) is that fact that I really did not at all expect the answer "not in the 1800s". This is a surprise! I firmly had her located somehow in the (mid-)1800s before from my data and deductive reasoning. However, according to the style of her hair and attire, 1799 would still make sense as it shows early 1800s fashion for a young lady then. You see, it's a detective's work. I will soon make a post here when I collate all the data and conclusions "so far" about Sinera as it is now scattered across so many posts here in this journal. But first I will ask more questions.

Note that I use the term "18something" to denote the 19th century, and so on. I hope and believe the Akashic Record (Screen) "understands" this way of asking semantically.

I don't know if I should be relieved about not being an autist. I might ask about introversion or mild Asperger's anyway next time. Also I want to know what went wrong (if so) during and after my birth (I'm cesarian and then had cradle cap / milk crust as baby). It seems I absolutely refused to come out into this cruel and strange world.

Yeah, so many questions, so little time ...
    Last edited by Sinera; 15th February 2014 at 12:55 PM.

19/Apr/2014: Sinera In France & Egypt

19/Apr/2014
    Sinera In France & Egypt

Preliminaries

I did not record here for a long time. Since this one belongs to the Sinera / (other) past life research project I put it here again for consistency and the sake of adding more pictures to the confusing 'puzzle'. It's fascinating detective's work. I love it.
    The most notable other projections in the last two months was that I had a healing experience with a rabid dog in the astral, holding my hands pointing to his head beaming light Reconnective Healing style. Maybe I should become an animal healer instead. Anyway, here we go on with Lady In Red / Sinera.

Lucidventure

I am somehow getting (a bit more) lucid while I fly through the window from my Lightportal. I fly through a daylight zone of different elements on the ground and land on a spot remembering one target. I ask for Sinera to appear and answer some questions to me directly (did not remember a screen).

She appears out of thin air. I was not sure from her looks it was her although she might have worn her red dress indeed. That's why I first ask her if it is her to be sure. She says "Yes". Then somehow the communication mode changes and question-answer is done in hand-writing on a paper or scroll. I see her answers written but not her anymore.

I ask if she is an incarnation of mine and I read on the paper a clear „Yes!“ again. I keep staring at the scroll and see some French names then that she wrote in her „female handwriting“ (not mine definitely) and it reads sth like „Antoinette“ and then „Francis“ or even „France / frances“, looking like a kind of signature.

Then comes a surprise turn of events. I'm suddenly holding a small stone tablet in my hand (wrapped in white cloth a bit, I have to unravel it) featuring a typical wall relief of walking Ancient Eyptians. It is a pair ('couple') who are walking hand in hand in the typical 2-D style of that time. A bit like this, just the two hand-in-hand, probably male and female:

There's a bit more in the picture, maybe pyramid or triangle shapes - one maybe indicating direction, maybe a sun or lightsource, but details escaped me. I made a rough drawing and uploaded it:

What she tells me is even more mind-blowing:

"We were a couple back then in 3775 (BC?) in Egypt. And we brought the 'cinema' to the people."

(Later upon noting it down it could also have been 3750, it is the trouble with longer numbers in communication that we tend to forget them or mix them up. The way I understood it during the experience was that it indeed meant "B.C.".)

I then am given also a small light-blue pyramid gemstone. It is out of a collection of other gemstones, some are light blue and some are yellow. They seem to be on display on a table and I was given the light blue as a gift. The yellow ones each seem to have a golden little capstone on top. Here's an example similar to the small blue one I held in my hand, but the edges were not so sharp

So all in all it is two gifts, the walking Egyptions relief and the blue gemstone in pyramid shape. Both relating to our time together in Egypt, that's what she seems to convey telepathically to me. I do not remember more of the experience.

Comments

First on the French connection:

It's a leap, but anyway: Maybe Antoinette and Francis / France refer to the time zone when Sinera was born. It would fit the information (pre-1800 birth, probably 1799) from the transript above!
    Marie Antoinette ruled as queen in France til around 1793 when she was executed, her father was indeed named „Francis I“ (I did not know this before) and it is of course all taking place in France during the time of the revolution. Francis could also have been „frances“ which means French or is another female name too. As numbers are difficult to download maybe this was a way to communicate / confirm it to me?

So Sinera is French born in the 1790ies? I remember in one experience when I hear her voice she also had a kind of French accent when speaking German to me. This would corroborate it. I already was given the date pre-1800 (intuitively 1799, see last Transcript 1) for her birth date. So this would also corroborate it! (She being my incarnation is yet another point from the transcript #1 confirmed again). Does the puzzle come together piece by piece now?

On the Egypt connection:

If she's my incarnation but „we“ were a couple (as shown) back then in pre-dynastic Egypt ... what on Earth is going on here after all ?!? From several books on past life regression (e.g. D. Cannon) I know that parallel lives is a possility, although not done too often. Was it such a thing? A double incarnation of the same soul (Higher Self) with two soul parts (avatars) at one time? A split: One was more of the Sinera-part (female) one more of who I am now? The „WE“ might of course mean the entire Higher Self which spoke to me through her (another incarnation), but the 'couple' still remains. Or maybe we weren't in human bodies at all?

The gemstone was most likely an „Angelite“ piece. It might refer also to contact with angels, and I tried to do this again lately asking for assistance and for help. I did not know a gemstone called "Angelite" before! My search results find this type most often for a light-blue pyramid gemstone (calcite is another option and it would also explain the yellow type). Still, it all also clearly refers to Egypt.

The year 3775 or 3750 BC does not yield a lot of results in orthodox Egyptology. It was predynastic and not much is known, there is a culture that is called Naquada-1/2 and they have some cultural artifacts (sculptures, pottery) associated to them. Or was it meant as 3750 years ago instead? Then it would be the Middle Kingdom and there was indeed a cultural and economic upswing.

References:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naqada_culture / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Egypt / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_...Middle_Kingdom

And then there was the reference to an Egyptian ruler called „Besh“ in another projection of mine. This was also prehistoric Egypt long before 3100 BC (and the Narmer palette which marks the unification of the two kingdoms in that era). Probably 3775 BC, so is there a link?

„Bringing cinema to the people“ is certainly the most puzzling riddle to solve here. Taking it as a dream symbol is maybe not useful since „cinema“ was only mentioned but I was not in it in the dream/projection. Most symbol dictionaries give meanings when you experienced it and thus it seems not to fit the context, at least imv. Here's just one interpretation that could fit:

Long before television, cinema was the means for news dispersal and letting people know what existed in the world. To exit the cinema asks you to share what you know with others – bring it out onto the street.
    http://www.dream-analysis.com/dictionary/page21.htm

So, it is about bringing knowledge? So could cinema have been a metaphor for theatre and culture in general maybe? Maybe it was a secret mystery school or sth and „we“ taught sth there? Cinema is also a huge lightsource where everyone looks at to get the movie, maybe it was some kind of (cultural, spiritual, technological) en“light“enment? Also, the word cinema could relate to film-making in general, maybe it wasn't 'film' but sth about data storage and documentation? Or did it even have to do with pyramid building (hence the gemstone shapes)? Always I end up with more questions than answers received it seems.

THE QUEST CONTINUES !!!

17/Jul/2009 & 11/Feb/2003: My "Vintage" APs (Without Knowing They Were)

My "Vintage" APs (Without Knowing They Were)

Introduction

Since recently I've been on a dry period again, I thought I'd do a different kind of "update", a nostalgic backdate, so to speak. This excerpt is an unedited copy from a "normal" diary I had back then. Yes, should you wonder, I had done it in English indeed like my OBE journal later because the 'foreign' language allowed my the inner distance to do the personal writings I would not have done otherwise (not even started one in the first place).

So this is the original which I remembered and re-discovered recently. I wonder why I did not recall it when I started this diary to talk about my 'first' AP/OBEs.

It is funny to see how the Larger Consciousness System (to borrow TC's term this time) gave me a nudge in the right direction already back then.

2009 was the year I had started on my active spiritual journey altogether. The beginning was however not so good when in spring that year I had tried a regression hypnosis that failed, so I was a bit frustrated. Still I read some books about reincarnation and one also about Buddhism, iirc. This was the same year from where this journal record started - see first page in this journal.

However, this entry here was a few months before my NDE in the hospital of September the same year (see my first account in this journal) or the first intended OBE later. Back then in mid-2009 I did know and experiment a bit about dream programming (asking questions and waiting for an interpretable answer) and had just learnt about lucid dreaming (see text!). But I did not even really know what Astral Projection meant! Can you imagine? And I only knew the term OBE in connection with NDEs and did not really know how and that you could do it without being in a life threatening situation. I also had started a beginner's Yoga class the day before which I saw right now in the column to the right (not copied here), maybe that also had an influence?

There is reference to another "strange dream" from Feb 2003. It was on a trip to London for a training with my company. This is not from the diary as nothing was recorded but I give an account of it below, too, because it was another AP in the form of a False Awakening due to stressful alertness - which is what I today 'know', but of course did not back then in 2003, it was just a very, very very strange dream .

It is also funny to note how both of them have to do with the checking of electric appliances. But I assume that is just a(nother) coincidence. (The '3' in the orange field is a day rating I gave each day, 1-5 with 3 as the usual middle value. The "confirmation" refers to a dream question I put each night, I had a result from a night before that I wanted to have confirmed.).

17/Jul/2009

First "Lucid Dream": Electric Failures

Fr
    dreams are strange sometimes
    well first of all I did not dream any confirmation, but this night was nevertheless interesting
    yesterday night had my first dream research on the internet, ordered a book and CD by Stephen Laberge, the most famous dream researcher and got other info about „LUCID DREAMING“ whcih means gaining active control and better memory from you dreams
    I already read about „false awakening“ and the fact that in dreams light switches don't work.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_awakening
    I experienced both this night/ morning!
    the same thing that was even clearer to me in Feb 03 when in London in the hotel
    but also this time... I „woke up“ in „my bed“ as usual, pushed the light switched, noticed it does not work, tried a few times, looked around the corner and saw that the light of the electric cable adapter was flickering again, but I had replaced it by a new one a few months ago, then I laid back and was a bit angry that I had to exchange the light bulbs over my bed again..
    then I woke up
    so it was both, switches not working and false awakening at once
    funny and strange
    I also took notes of a strange dream I rememberd, so it it really an exercise thing as I could read, I might start a dream diary now

11/Feb/2003
    First "False Awakening": London Hotel (The Plug)

(As said above, this is a memory transcript I do right now the first since it has not been recorded yet, just referenced as in the 2009-entry above.)

I had just checked in late that day in a London hotel on my company's account. I was very nervous and had my alarm clock set several times. I did not want to miss the start and to be too late in the office the next morning. It was my first time in our English subsidiary then. I somehow had a feeling or anxiety that I might miss it by oversleeping because I would not hear the alarm clock or it would have been forgotten to be set.

During the night in that bed I woke up (for real) several times and checked if the alarm clock really was set with the little button pulled out. It was. So I went to sleep again.

The next mornig the alarm clock went off and I was happy that I did not miss it. I got up and was busy immediately. I put on my clothes. I reflected a bit on the day ahead. I might have eaten sth (not sure). I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I washed myself. Then I decided to have an electric shave. I fetched my electric razor from my bag and went back to the bathroom. All was business as usual. I might also have checked the clock again to make sure I was not too late. In the bathroom I was about to put the cable and plug into the socket. It was a European socket. Like this:

Wait a minute! This is not possible. Why is that? I'm in England, they have three slots, not two holes like we have, and the plug's form is different. Why is it European/German? And I have bought an adapter even.

This is what was to be expected actually:

That woke me up. I glanced at the alarm clock, afraid that I might have missed the right time. But it was just a few minutes early, a few minutes (or even one? not sure anymore) before the alarm would have gone off to awake me. Another possibility is that the timer indeed DID go off an this awoke me (I do not remember this clearly), but my realisation that sth wasn't right was definitely the thing that woke me up anyway in the dream.

24/May/2014: Gaia

24/May/2014
    Gaia

I am in the blind state (the void) as so often and direct my 'gaze' at my hands in order to start my phasing technique that helps me to gain vision or change planes (or both).

I demand to be taken into outer space to see Gaia from above again, for the second time.

After a while it works indeed and I get on my vision: I hover seemingly in outer space and am looking at the Earth from a distance. The watery areas look much darker blue than you normally expect from photos, but they also vary as we all know.

Here's a similar example of how I saw it:

I do not stay 'up there' long and dive down again. As I am 'diving down' I start to feel my body again but am still experiencing the visuals of outer space or darkness (void again). It's the usual mind-split experience (more on that later!).

Then for a while I see parts of the Earth still, as if I would leaf through an atlas book with different maps being shown to me or a kind of click-through on a computer software or tv program showing the different maps in rapid succession. Then I am back on (astral) Earth again.

Comments

She's beautiful.

24/May/2014: Chakra Singing

24/May/2014
    Chakra Singing

I had several exits that night. This is another short one. I am again in blind state / the void but feel like I am in the Lightportal again and feel like singing a song again, it's a song of my own with stupid lyrics as no common tune occurred to me that moment (rather strange for a former musician).

The void / black background remains but I see again a 'chakra spiral galaxy' moving before the dark background. The 'wheel' / galaxy is also turning all the time and giving off sparks in all directions.

Here's just an example. I only see one spiral all the time but each has several colour sparks going off from them, but there's also always one dominant colour each time.

The astounding thing is that it changes colour according to which chakra I concentrate on. I can do this since I still am in a mind-split situation where I still feel my body.

So it is e.g. green when I concentrate on my breast/heart area, or gets blue/violet when I concentrate on the head area or reddish-orange when I go low.

Comments

This isn't the first time, see here, but it is alway a nice and "different" experience again. The singing really causes the chakras to be visualised - one at a time though. Interesting.

Of course, I might have done it subconsciously, but on the other hand it is still cool how I did NOT consciously will the colours to appear (e.g. "I want a green one now") according to the body part focussed on, but rather it was the other way round.

I did the energy work or focussing only and waited and observed how the moving spiral colours turned out to be. They turned out 'right' most of the time. Amazing.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast