Thread: Can someone explain my OBE?

Can someone explain my OBE?

I haven't had many OBE's. Around 20, and in most of them it's very dark, I can barely move and they're not much fun. This one stood out and I've been wondering about it ever since.

It was night. I got vibrations and got out my body. I was above my bed and I couldn't move. I noticed two beings standing over my mothers bed. They had a humanoid outline, but were completely black. The edges of their silhouettes were very blurry, and it wasn't clear where their bodies ended. One of the beings had some sort of device (like a calculator), and it seemed like he was measuring something on my sleeping mother. The other one was just standing next to the first. The third being appeared to my left, and was about to continue to the right when he noticed me. He seemed surprised and interested when he saw me (judging from his body language, I couldn't see his face nor hear anything). He gestured to a fourth being to come and take a look at me. They approached me and one of them put his hand inside me. I couldn't avoid it, I couldn't move from the beginning. I thought, "Well ok, I'll let him, let's see what happens.", but it soon grew uncomfortable and I got scared so I started shaking to get back into my body.

Are such experiences common? Does anyone know who those beings are and what their purpose was? Is it possible that they are influencing my life in any way? Does their blackness symbolize evil?

Re: Can someone explain my OBE?

I had this happen to me on numerous occasions so you should not worry-there's many things out there in the astral world. One of them could be other astral travelers-I met them before myself and since it's usually dark in the room they seem to be dark with kind of greyish blur around them. There also are people in transition like people who just died or dead relatives and also people who are experiencing near death experience. I am not sure if you are aware of this but all of us have their own higher self, and spirit guides. I can't explain the calculator though. If you buy a book called "Astral Voyages" you will be able to learn a lot and master your experience. There are many planes you can end up in while projecting and only one of them is a lower plane with low etnities but don't worry- they cannot hurt you. You should also ALWAYS apply a white light protection before you project. If you don't know how to do it just let me know and I will tell you how

It sounds more like Astral um... doctors I think. I remember reading about so called "doctors" and higher up people in the astrral planes. I am not 100% sure about that and I have very little knowledge on that topic. But that is what it sounds like to me. CFTraveler would probably know
    new...

Blog Entries
    I can't say what the experience was (there are a few explanations) but I'll say that it's not a rare experience.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.