Thread: A Journey this Morning

1. A Journey this Morning

Hi all,

I realize this is my first post here, but I've been reading the board for quite a while. But, today I have to post what happened - it was one of my first thoughts in my head as soon as I got up.

This morning, my son (4yrs) had woken up around 7 and wanted to watch cartoons, so I set him up in our living room with the TV and laid back down just to catch a couple of precious minutes more of sleep. Well, I don't remember any vibrations this time, as I have in the past, but I found myself in the room and floating to the living room. When my son saw me, he got off the couch and came over to me and said, "I Love you Daddy." I said, "I Love you too" and he went back to the couch.

Now, this sort of confirms to me that the sub-subtle body (Astral) has a life of its own, even when the physical is stationary (ie, the couch). I know my son didn't actually get off the couch, but his astral self recognized me and came over to me. I wonder if my subtle body in the awake state is also living a life of its own without my direct knowledge when I'm in my waking state...

Right after that, I saw our front door and promptly proceeded to go through it. When I got on the other side (outside), the lay of the land was much different. I mean, very different. We have woods right in front of our house, mostly a pine forest and there is a bit of a rise outside our house. The rise wasn't there and it was actually tropical. There were these very large leaf plants growing everywhere, and perhaps some large tropical type trees as well. Keep in mind I live north of Atlanta, GA and it is not tropical here, but I was sure that this was the exact area outside of my current house. I said to myself in the astral, "This is the Pre-Ambrian". I looked this up later online and found that the term is actually "Precambrian" and refers to a period of time roughly 542 million years ago. There were no creatures or anything other than the flora.

Thinking that this was so cool, I also said to myself not to get too far from the body or else I would risk losing the info. At one in the same time, my (higher?) self answered that I would remember it because I was then conscious of the experience I was having. I know in Robert's book, he talks about getting back to your body in order to "download" the information into the physical brain, but it seemed like the experience and the "download" were both occurring simultaneously, that what happened in the Astral was also (time wise) happening in the physical somehow.

Both these experiences with my son, the prehistoric time thing and the simultaneous experiencing / recall make me think that the Astral lives a life of its own when we're not trying our best to consciously control it in normal waking life.

I have more to share and want to, but I certainly had to share that and any feedback would be warmly received.

Thanks,

Charlesh

Blog Entries

Re: A Journey this Morning

Welcome Charlesh.
    What a great experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesh
    I wonder if my subtle body in the awake state is also living a life of its own without my direct knowledge when I'm in my waking state...
    It is, but you do know, in your subconscious. That's why sometimes when you are dreaming you remember stuff you didn't do in waking life. It's like a parallel plot, so to speak.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: A Journey this Morning

Thanks for sharing