Thread: ordered my first Monroe products:)

ordered my first Monroe products:)

I got hemi-sync Deep 10 and I think Super Sleep(?) Since I have bad insomnia. Anyone have some that you really recommend/ love?

My goal is to have an obe again and I just haven't been able to hit the right level of trance. I'm hoping this helps. If not, my secondary goal is just to improve my meditation skills. I have definitely fallen in love with meditating, even though I sometimes find it difficult.

I'm going to start practicing more in the morning after a hard workout and shower. Maybe my body will be more cooperative then.

I just want overall improvement in my health and mental well-being. I think I stress too much.

Blog Entries

Re: ordered my first Monroe products:)

I have JOOB and Super Sleep, but I don't sleep with SS- it actually helps keep me in a very nice meditative state, and is less jarring than some other binaurals.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Hello, lamommy78.

I like "The Catnapper" - it often induces a quick nap for me successfully and makes me feel refreshed. I rate this as a success, because I sometimes have trouble falling asleep, too. HumanPlus products (a Monroe line that's supposed to work similar to hypnosis) haven't worked as well as this for me, though.

Cheers,
    Oliver

i tried every hit on the i-doser....coke/meth/adderall and whatnot ((binaural tracks))*

in the end i wound up making most of my own beta-waved "fixes" ,turns out that for me track effectivity relates with decibel "leakage mixage" that comes with most head gear compromising hertz.
    theres only so much you do can do with early morning coffee alas.

update on super sleep

I just wanted to post that I have been using Super Sleep so much that I am going to buy a special set of sleeping headphones now. I have been using it nearly every night and it always brings me to a relaxed state good enough to fall asleep or meditate. I have been using it for both. I can easily attain a trance state with it-- usually within 20 minutes or less. I give it a big thumbs up

Absinth Minded Guest

I am in grad school and have been using Indigo for Quantum Focus for the past year. It really does help when I need to sit down and concentrate on one thing. I just wish I could use it during a test

cool SN

"Absinth Minded" - love the handle , been a while since i took a mo to go "aha! now there's one!"

Blog Entries

I have been experimenting with Audacity, a free program for mixing and cutting soundfiles etc. and have been trying different combinations with tracks from the Gateway CD and the JOOB CD. Mainly I have begun with the Introduction to Focus 10 from the Gateway Cd's as I found the relaxation steps to be highly efficient for me, and then adding some other track after that. The most profound experiences have come from the combination of Introduction to Focus 10 (cut after Roberts 10 count) and the Condition D track from JOOB. This combination lets me fall very deep into states that (I think) borders OBE's.

Next I will try out the relaxation track from JOOB combined with Condition D. Anyway, this is my favourite things when it comes to Hemisync.

Blog Entries

Hello, SiriusTraveler.

You might also want to try to use the cues Monroe teaches without the tapes. They can be highly effective, especially if repeated. I used them at different times to induce trance, and they work well - prolonged sessions like when I was travelling on a commuter train, or even a short one, where I actually felt the room fade. Practicing trancing and the counting/relaxation cues over and over was the best trance work for me - no other practice worked as well for me when it comes to inducing trance.

I'm also glad to see that you enjoy experimenting. Try new combinations, it can also boost effectivity to vary the setup once in a while and explore new ways of doing practices.

Blog Entries

Thx Korpo (a bit of delayed hehe)!
    I just want to ask how you use the cues, do you just count for yourself 1 to 10 automatically going deeper or do you relaxe your body at the same time on each cue as in the CD?