i was launched into space, hurtling thru the solar system.
i saw the Moon and the planets whizz by, many times...
this seemed to happen repeatedly, like i was being catapulted from Earth, out into space...each time was a different journey.
like each time i was being taught something different about our solar system.
i saw the entire solar system align perfectly, and felt/saw the resulting magnetic/energetic wave moving thru the galaxy.
each time, i felt the thrill of hurtling thru space at great speed, lying on my back, observing the movements of the planets and stars...
i shot out to a particular point (Sirius?), where i stopped, and observed our solar system from the outside, millennia passing in a matter of seconds...
i saw a 'reverse-angle' view of the procession of the Equinox, the apparent 'wobble' of our Sun, visible to eternal eyes.
one final time i flew along, past Saturn and Jupiter, then began to think about the fact that i wasn't really flying.
i wasn't in control of myself. i was simply being 'thrown' around out here, mostly falling backwards.
i became concerned that i might be pulled back down towards the Earth.

with that thought, i found myself in my childhood neighbourhood.
my older Cousin was there, with her Son, who is now a tall 18yr old, but here he was the 3yr old i remember, a happy little boy with eyes like an ocean.
my Cousin was standing next to a large catapult. her Son was sitting in the sling, ready to be thrown into the air.
as i watched, she let it fly, but he only went about 8ft into the air, and landed on top of some garages nearby.
i went over, and he jumped down from the garage roof, where i caught him safely.
i felt great joy. i love that little guy.