Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Extreme lonliness and isolation.

Blog Entries

Re: Extreme lonliness and isolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    While on holliday I took to me the task to read the complete series of the teachings of Don Juan from Carlos Casteneda.
    Now I always skipped this series because after reading the first book I thought it was commercial stuff but then I noticed it is laced with some small truths in between.

Reading your post I remembered something that I had read and maybe it helps, who knows?

From the book: The Fire Within

In the life of warriors it is extremely natural to be sad for no overt reason. Seers say that the luminous egg, as a field of energy, senses its final destination whenever the boundaries of the known are broken. A mere glimpse of the eternity outside the cocoon is enough to disrupt the coziness of our inventory. The resulting melancholy is sometimes so intense that it can bring about death. The best way to get rid of melancholy is to make fun of it.
    There is nothing more lonely than eternity. And nothing is more cozy for us than to be a human being. This indeed is another contradiction--how can man keep the bonds of his humanness and still venture gladly and purposefully into the absolute loneliness of eternity? Whenever you resolve this riddle, you'll be ready for the definitive journey.
    The new seers have found that the only thing that counts is impeccability. That is, freed energy.

Pull yourself together and don't fight your fear, roll with it. Be afraid without being terrified. Put all your concentration on the midpoint of your body--a true center of energy in all of us. Fear does not exist as soon as the glow of awareness moves beyond a certain threshold inside man's cocoon.
    Wonderful quote, Blackbird. I may steal it one day.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Originalstar Guest

Re: Extreme lonliness and isolation.

Those are opposite sides of the same coin, actually that is the negetive side of Void. A good way to combat this is to open up a sense of wonderment and direct it to your thoughts of this expansiveness and endlesness. Wonder and awe are the positive sides of void and if cultivated can greatly assist you. Physically you can let your jaw drop open and let yourself fall into this state.One way of assisting it along can be to watch something on youtube that fills you with this from the start.Keep the humor, the articlde is right when it says to be playful. This is a part of your existence and it can be experienced on either side of the polarity.