Thread: legless dog?

legless dog?

Can someone please remind me what having a legless dog in a dream means? What about plane travel? Thank you! I know someone had mentioned the dog thing somewhere but I can't find it.

Blog Entries

Re: legless dog?

Quote Originally Posted by lamommy78
    Can someone please remind me what having a legless dog in a dream means?
    Off the top of my head: can't run, can't escape, helpless, etc. But it's all pretty personal, perhaps there's something specific for you?

I can't get this joke out of my head, though:

Q: What do you call a dog with no legs?
    A: Doesn't matter. He won't come when you call, anyway.

What about plane travel?
    Again, personal, but when I dream of it, I actually dream that I'm going to fly somewhere and I never dream of the actual flight (as in, I'm late for my flight, I can't find the airport, I don't have some important travel document and have to go back and find it, etc etc). For me, planes represent going on a new journey. Last time I was personally on a plane, it was to immigrate to a new country, so that's pretty significant for me. I also have travelled a lot in my life, and moved frequently as a kid (father in the military), so for me, planes were and are about big life change.

For others, it could be a "change of pace" (i.e., going on vacation) or could represent "achieving new heights" (though in a plane, you're only a passenger, along for the ride, so there's additional symbolism there) or maybe a desire to "fly" (rise up, achieve new heights, ascend, etc.). As noted, while some dream symbols are common and a few are universal, it's still very personal (which is why I gave my own symbolism, above, to give some ideas on how you work out what it means to YOU).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Re: legless dog?

Can someone please remind me what having a legless dog in a dream means?
    To me this seems to be about your loyalties. Dog = faithful companion. Without a leg to stand on.

Misplaced loyalty.