Thread: need help with neg. attachment

boris Guest

need help with neg. attachment

ok, im pretty positive i have a negative attachment, the symptoms are similar to one robert bruce has written about, namely severe depletion of mental and physical energy, and irritation. i frequently miss days off college purely because the desire to just lie in in the morning is so overwhelming.

the reason i think it is to do with a negative entity is that i frequently wake up in the morning and it is more severe than the night before (after slowly getting better over a period of days/weeks)
    and im also very keen on the paranormal and astral projection, and i here us folk are more likely to attract negs.

it just feels as if something is literally sucking my life force away from me.

I plan on buying some white sage insense soon but is there anything else that can help me, mantras, prayer etc.

i really need some help, this is making my life alot more of a struggle.

Thanks.

Re: need help with neg. attachment

Quote Originally Posted by boris
    ok, im pretty positive i have a negative attachment, the symptoms are similar to one robert bruce has written about, namely severe depletion of mental and physical energy, and irritation. i frequently miss days off college purely because the desire to just lie in in the morning is so overwhelming.

the reason i think it is to do with a negative entity is that i frequently wake up in the morning and it is more severe than the night before (after slowly getting better over a period of days/weeks)
    and im also very keen on the paranormal and astral projection, and i here us folk are more likely to attract negs.

it just feels as if something is literally sucking my life force away from me.

I plan on buying some white sage insense soon but is there anything else that can help me, mantras, prayer etc.

i really need some help, this is making my life alot more of a struggle.

Thanks.
    I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
    For His mercy endures forever!
    See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

Blog Entries
    There could be a few reasons for your symptoms. Negs could be one problem, but depression has the same symptoms you are describing. If you do the 'standard' countermeasures for Neg involvement- (Salt Baths, Prayer, Lavender, Garlic, Salt sachets, crystals, moving water, Holy Water, wards...) and feel no improvement I recommend you see someone for the possibility of depression. If this turns you off (and I wouldn't blame you) try St. John's Wort. If you already have some other diagnosis then don't- see your health care practicioner.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

boris Guest
    thanks, quick reply! but it didnt actually mention specific prayers,

if i said, "Blessed Alphonsa of India, help me rid myself of any negative spirits that may be harming me" would that help?

Quote Originally Posted by boris
    thanks, quick reply! but it didnt actually mention specific prayers,

if i said, "Blessed Alphonsa of India, help me rid myself of any negative spirits that may be harming me" would that help?
    Personally I always say...
    Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
    For His mercy endures forever!
    But I am sure what you suggest would be good.

boris,

Why don't you go down to the campus doctor and have him do a "Mono Spot" and check you out. I am not a Dr. but college kids are notorious for getting Mononucleosis and your symptoms kind of sound like this.

Don't jump to conclusions abous it being a neg until you get your health checked out, you don't want to create a thought form about that.

Keep us updated and best wishes!