Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: what is the meaning of mysticism and toward what purpose?

Re: what is the meaning of mysticism and toward what purpose?

cleaning out my garage making more room. unboxing stuff that's been boxed up anywhere from 3 - 6 years, through three moves.

anyway, i am pretty much down to boxes of my books, be like xmas. lots and lots of books, over 30 boxes of em. trying to thin em out, but i'd done that how many times. in the last 11-12 years, i musta looked through at least a coupla thousand books. most of them purchased at a high price and shipping from other countrys. the older the book the better, the farther back the translation the better. it has been a passion, a fever to learn. what have i learned? i've looked at a ♥♥♥♥e load of books. that's about it.

for example, i've every book from A.B., every one of em. i must have upwards of 25 different translations of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, one just wasnt good enough to get the overall gist of it. many such topical titles i've gathered every known translation to. point is, ive no intention to look through (study) them all again, maybe a select few that really hit the mark. gonna have to find homes for em. and that's not to mention the internet research given to the trail of gathering. internet research is bollocks now, cant find what you're looking for, for all the hottest hits prioritized and listed page after page; video games stealing every topical title there ever was. what a barrage of b.s. to try and sift through. i feel sorry for those on the trail in todays world. it aint the "aha moment" copyrighted by HARPO...anymore, because of just such nonsense.

that hunger and thirst has abated, the ole noggin needs emptying out, not filling up. am i boasting? no. just saying that the trail of gathering is, but it aint getting easier. if you find a book that resonates, follow through on all quotes in that book to your next books; follow ...follow..follow through. this is because the trail of gathering is the same for all, yet it everybit has to do with what resonates to any one on the trail. Spirit will bring one around in due season where all of it lands as same for all.

Just step on to the trial as you are, and keep on keeping on however you may be in the gathered keeping. turn over every rock, split every piece of wood, look...gather...keep, but do not take and only receive as gathering in. no different than if for a fire's warmth you were gathering in wood. consume the wood, but do not take the wood for yourself, for the wood is for the consuming fire alone. dont worry about forgetting, the trail comes round and round and round, retouching all consumed, diminishing 'the verity' (Qushtah*) like sifting flour till the finest flour is what you got, and what you got is YOU and Yours.

but, what then with this your's which no man can take from you? shall it fester within becoming toxic? nay, it is for the sharing in kind, simply because any YOU is a landing as/of same for all; and All it belongs to. other wise held within, without the sharing, one is worse off than before they ever stepped upon the trial of gathering.

~

listen to these words by Merton; "Love can be kept only by being given away"; "True happiness is found in unselfish love, a love which increases in proportion as it is shared. There is no end to the sharing of love, and, therefore, the potential happiness of such love is without limit. Infinite [externalized] sharing is the law of God's inner life. He has made the sharing of ourselves the law of our own being, so that it is in loving others that we best love ourselves. It is in disinterested activity we best fulfill our own capacities to act and to be."; "Without a life of the spirit, our whole existence becomes unsubstantial and illusory. The life of the spirit, by integrating us in the real order established by God, puts us in the fullest possible contact with reality---not as we imagine it, but as it really is." Thomas Merton, various writs

~

so friends, this same for all, is merely LOVE. YOU are LOVE and Yours is Love. the trail's end, life's beginning

*Qushtah ~ The Verity; also Kushta ~ Truth, as the Mystic's Revelation; and if trail followed through you'll discover that this revelation, though variously given of many languages, does not vary in the least....[in the least...meaning the same for all].

however, even as this trail is in the world, if it is of the world then prepare for no outcoming other than what is already immediately scene. externalized debate, argument, right vs wrong, war and strife amongst peoples. even still, the latter is quite seen, however, it is understood, and in the sharing some few might arrive, neither right nor wrong, just arriving.

notice above that Merton states, "It is in disinterested activity we best fulfill our own capacities to act and to be.".

boyo, that sounds ludicrous doesnt it? we always imagine sitting with like minds with ease of discussion about such immaterial findings. but that aint the way, you have to deliver it exactly where it is least. simply because, as it is the least, it belongs where least is. does no good to share the least where there is most. not to mention, it makes no sense at all if given where it makes sense. yet, it would seem to make no sense at all when least meets least. that's on account of how folks imagine themselves as more than they really are, they cannot accept this least, this love, wanting of more, and wanting of an easiest more, the quickest more, instant gratification---an unceasing hunger where least cannot fill.

it's a hard trail, anyone on it will tell you so. it aint for sissies, but it will darn sure make you small. but small is the least, for from a tiny seed is much given. "he whom takes care of a little is given a lot." taking care of a little is giving this little away.

my brother said to me today, one ought to keep no less than 90 days of stored food/water just in case. i says, just in case of what? he says, in case something happens and the food stops coming. I says, well 90 days of food will feed 90 people in one day, because most folks dont or arent able to keep such quantities, and they'd be mighty hungry brother. now, this ole brother is a christian minister, go figure.

the purpose of emptying/sharing is to remain emptied. like if the many folks had no food, it'd be the best to be hungry with the many; than to be with the few having full bellies by not sharing. a one that shares never runs out of what may be shared, for what of God may be shared is inexhaustable. this aint saying that one speaks as God, it is saying that God spoke, and is yet speaking to anyone of his. who aint His, or whom would presume to determine such? i surely cannot determine it, for i hardly see myself as worthy most of the time. yet, that is how small is, how the least is, how the same for all is. and that is why Love is, that we'd, any of us, enjoy the fullest possible contact with reality, as it really IS.

dedicated to Mom.

Tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

hey, i found this short lil diddy folded as a marker in a book i'd looked through some time back [dated 4/17/12].

"She has loved Me that I of my Self might be loved/known.
    I have loved Her that of Me my Self might be loved/understood.
    We are, as it is, completely and utterly, as Love is Ours as Us Being." ~ Tim/Us/Who We Are

cool..on that same piece of paper i wrote...AhYahim. hmmm...ciphering that: Yahi is like saying Himself or Him, AhYah is I AM

that thar is some deep daft punk, probably in the middle of the night stuff. the piece of paper is hard to see what is written, words crossed out, new words written over and under. that's how it works though, might spend hours and hours for some lil diddy scrawled out on a piece of paper that gets stuffed in a book as a marker. but that's cool, because it shows how the practice doesnt, or ought not, go to one's head.

Get Lucky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49vdWMTYKM

i've always steered away from fiction that splayed out the good thing. mainly because, a good "thing" ought just be allowed as good. the word 'good' and the term 'God' are indivisibly the same, toward the one word that both words originate from, Love.

a good "thing" is like Ruth, like Hosea's Wife, like Mary Mother of Jesus, like Mary Magdalene; all of which within biblical themes found themselves as thoughted possessions of their worlds; women, the feminine expression, begotten to the world and subjected as supply to meet demand for men's "objective thoughts" placing sin to within the embodiment of women, or any feminine expression for that matter. sad it is, that today, this yet remains, and globally, women pay the price at great loss to our shared world's population, now upwards from 7 billion.

surely this is WHAT?! Jesus took upon the Cross toward Resurrection, from world insanity to absolute clarity.

PKD's observations of the good "thing" were identified by himself as "Zebra", "God", "VALIS", and of these "Titles" never [seems] to have matured beyond the "thoughted thing". but this is the same when looking through most of which non-fiction has to offer, rarely is it that authoring agents matured beyond the "thoughted thing", or "thing" worship-able, while yet the world around them supplyed actual feminine expressions, women, as embodied fodder for the "sin" sacrifice. [however, such authored writes are true snapshots within generational specific time, becoming carriers that communicate the greater good's plight through time]

again, surely this is WHAT?! Jesus brought to the Finish. yet since that specific time event, look at the wake of men's religious pursuits: war, rape, pillaging, shock and awe, collateral damage, acceptable numbers of the death of innocense (women, children, the elderly); on and freaking on...sparked as widlfires from this worship-able good "thing".

it is written...this comment, "I have seen the end of perfection". this stated by a disciple of Christ. this implys the Transfiguration, the Cross, the Resurrection, the fulfillment of the Law and Prophets of the OT; and the re-institution of the Law of the Spirit, or as given, these few laws of liberty as Love's call to be followed.

tis no fiction, nor is this meant for fiction's sake. tis meant toward the release of any one from the ensnaring net of men's worship-able good "thing", fables and fiction ever cast out for the unawares, themselves taught that "things" may satiate the heart, soul and mind; and Lo in a last breath, the brevity of opportunity slips away once again.

surely "things" have their places in Life, yet that which Lives the Life, is neither a "thing" nor is such of "things". "Things" simply serve that which Lives towards comfort of heart, soul and mind. How is it, that..that which Lives the Life, finds it's Self lost to both, as worship-able of "things" and sacrificial as a mere "thing"?

what is the point of maturing to maturity; spiritual maturity which is not set to: any age, any gender, any identifiable human quality nor any quantity of humans grouping together as the market be cornered on truth?

when Spirit inhabits the body, it is as if the spirit is embodied within truth; otherwise such a body could not contain what is Spirit. this would seem to reckon out, given our worldly human co-expression (history et all), as a Great Wealth having entered into an equally Great Poverty.

O' Poverty, given as Bride to Be when immature and innocent as a Child were; taken in courtship when of age came; handed over to marriage when time sufficed, potency impregnated toward potential outcoming Birth through time; given of Child, very Lamb of God at time's closing end of "thoughted things" within the opening beginning of the unimaginable Life long awaited upon by both good and God. God is Spirit, having been with Her all the way, His way, despite the ways of men whom in Her Great Poverty took Her for their own taking ventures of power, a Power not of "things" but in all "things" freely given to men...belonging to God Alone.

when did it become logical to take what is freely given? when what is freely given to all alike (in kind) sets all men equal, and it suffices a few to take it all towards a non-divine economy whereof (world) a few have and the many suffer want; whereof needs, the very basic human necessities are contrived as economical weapons that strongarming powers set against powers for control, where human rights, as that which Lives the Life, are to be murdered as "things" before ever they as children are born into such a madness as is our worldy co-expression, historically and undeniably so, such is logic/fiction/the reasoning out of men's plying greedy lust for power.

desire and even lust for one another as sexual entitites, is not the "sin"; for it is written, "we are not herein set against flesh and bone (embodiment) Beloved's, we are at the outset facing principalities of darkness set against Us". paraphrase

such are the ways of men, and not judgementally, but rather, discernably. For whom but God may judge it, or whom but God is righteous that such might be righted for Us, and not by Us; yet somehow, through Us as that which observes to witness through History's outlying expression as that which as maturity aught be outtruthing.

The Lord said, "when I return, let me not find thee Beloved/s, not doing as thee aught Be". paraphrase

O' Beloved's, are your lamp's filled? are your lamps alit with the flaming passion of Christ shining forth as lights in the darkness?

Jesus said, "Many are called, but few are chosen".

aye, when one is doing that which one aught be doing, then the t given to aught is to the taught given that good be of no-"thing", and few there are that have found it. Shelah

King Nothing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSb2A4mXtg
    Quoted comment from upunder this video: "Why can i just imagine Metallica pulling up into King's Landing from Game of Thrones, playing this song and just massacring every single Lanister".

Got fictional G.O.T.? NO

~

Stairway to Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muunxcjt8CY

"to be a rock and not a roll"

I love the graphic/s of this particular video, because they reveal the Self-Actualized Truth, the Stairway coming down from above, in to the clouded sky downover Us upunder on earth.

Got Milk? YES

note: tis no wonder that these strait forward lyrics played in reverse reveal the backwards "thoughted" way. for the question/choice ever is for each in every of One: "to be or not to be" ~ Shake.Spear

MuseEQ10

"The poet enters into him/her Self in order to create. The contemplative enters into God in order to be created. A poet should be an apostle by being first of all a poet. Not try to be a poet by being first of all an apostle. For if he/she presents him/her Self to people as a poet, he/she is going to be judged as a poet and if he/she is not a good one his/her apostolate will be ridiculed." ~ Thomas Merton 1961

~

poorly written,

Tim
    Last edited by Tutor; 31st July 2013 at 03:13 PM.