Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So what does one do with the kundalini energy after full...?

Matt Guest
    Hi Gelal,
    I think the question is valid whether it is or isn't kundalini. I think Tim wants to know what to do with all the energy he has access to once the energy centers are open.

Since you have opened yours, what did you do after that?

timdowland Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelal
    Hi. I have this theory (I hope not to sound too confusing!!!!)

I think that one thing is to get all the energy centres opened, having all senses expanded having reached the other side of the veil, and at the same time having access to the knowledge to do whatever you decide to do, or to learn.

This is not Kundalini , it is just the reaching of the full potential for the present life (or for the present step in own evolution).

This is not Kundalini because this point is still a place where people can generate Karma and a next life of retribution , learning and confronting experiences that will lead to another "tip of the mountain" where full potential is expresed.

To me, Kundalini is the record of all encarnations lived until we get to the point of geting out from material life; is when our full potential from all past lives comes to present consciousness and at the same time we are free from karma (or from to generate more karma).
    Hey Galel thanks for your response but what your describing is what christians call "the Rapture" and trust me... it's real, and it's a place where you go to purge yourself of karma very quickley by using total "Good" karma by pushing love energy to everything in existance, this is how you free yourself.(that's all life is behind the scenes anyway "love" energy, it's every thing's "food" even the inanimate's)

Anyway, kundalini awakening has to do with full eruption of body energy bursting up the spine, the physical part of that the experience is what I was asking about. You are not wrong though, you just renamed an experience with a different incomplete label. Have you felt the rapture before? It sounds interesting...

Peace
    -Tim

So, what does one do after full kundalini raising?

My guess is that when that occurs, you will become so enlightened you will be able to make an informed choice regarding this incarnation's best possible path. It seems when this occurs, one is able to merge with Higher Self as well as recall past incarnations, thus understanding your soul's journey in the largest sense possible.

So, when it happens, you won't have to worry about what to do with it, you will know?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, I dunno. Just my two cents.

Gelal Guest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scymitar72
    So, what does one do after full kundalini raising?

My guess is that when that occurs, you will become so enlightened you will be able to make an informed choice regarding this incarnation's best possible path. It seems when this occurs, one is able to merge with Higher Self as well as recall past incarnations, thus understanding your soul's journey in the largest sense possible.

So, when it happens, you won't have to worry about what to do with it, you will know?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, I dunno. Just my two cents.
    I think you're the one who answered it, IMO.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

What does one do after full kundalini raising?
    The path continues there are multiple flames each one rising or falling offers some gain as we progress the gains are more significant .Initialy passing nearly unnoticably they become phenomenal , memorable and significant . Early flames may give no noticable benefits but subsequent ones can assist us to find friends and relatives in spirit by naming one of the cobras of kundalini and following it to them . We can learn to make one element ie air pour out of the mouth , heart , hands , insteps and other such skills .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Gelal Guest

That's what I would like to know , Who in this forum can tell what to do next ? Perhaps we should ask Robert Bruce what he has done next.
    Which practice we shoud do....Anyone has a clue????
    "The title question was "So what does one do with kundalini energy after full awakening? "This has been answered already on this thread very well by a variety of members and afterall that is the purpose of a forum to benefit from the exchange of ideas from many on one topic .Robert Bruce has written extensively on kundalini on this site and in his many published works . Donald McGlinn is the able administrator of this site who is also an accomplished mystic who has raised several flames of kundalini himself . And I am also a mystic , magician and alchemist and I give freely of my time to answer questions to the best of my ability so yes I feel that more than one of us can claim to "have a clue ".

Here is a link to the free tutorial Robert Bruce has written on NEW energy ways;http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18
    That is a good place for you to begin .

I feel the other questions have already been answered generally but I will answer these specifically now ;
    But, what do we do with this energy?
    Allow the greater portion of the energy to be expended naturally by the body to develop the energy body, raise the vibration and to develop further clairient skills .etc.During a kundalini flame sit in meditation and examine your visions . Write these in a journal , rest and begin again , fasting .
    how do we use it, and how do we expend it?
    What is not used up by the body can be expended to heal self , heal others , heal plants and pets . Read up on spiritual healing .Take a Reiki course and learn to heal .

Expend the energy built up out the palms and lay the hands on the place you wish to heal or just on the forehead and it will go where it needs to passively . The energy from a kundalini flame will dissipate in a day to two or three. The higher vibration and the gains will not be eradicated , just the excess energy will pass . Sex btw is a nice way to burn off excess energy too .

But suppose you feel overwhelmed ? There is more than one flame . So learn to handle them better each time . If you have had trouble with kundalini , then you need to examine your goals ,your self, your life ,your medical state and your emotional stability . Are there substance abuse issues ? As these can all cause troubles .

If you have no problems raising a flame then why suspect you will experience difficulties on the next one ? On the other hand if you do experience troubles than you need to balance , calculate your risk and slow down . There is not much point in having fear . Fear brings on negativity and most of us will develop without trevail or trial . The body is afterall engineered to develop . Prepare yes , balance yes , but fear not .
    It is foolish to race ahead unprepared but the body does have failsafes that will stop some of the foolhearty efforts .

If you wish to end a kundalini surge sooner then ground yourself. Try physical activity , lots of water , eating red meat , heavy fast foods help too . Basically all the stuff that hampers spiritual development will slow down or stop a kundalini surge . Hang around a smoker inside with the windows up if you don't have asthma or some other medical reason .Smoking and secondhand smoke will help to bring you down .

How do we progress from here? what is the next step to attain complete ascension?
    Raising one flame is not going to make a person ascend . The journey is much longer . Develop some good practices to balance the body , mind , soul and spirit ;

EZ recipe for all development
    observe and reflect on all thoughts
    immediately dismissing any negative ones
    practice a spiritual life ,
    pray daily for self and others and for the world .
    learn to forgive
    learn to avoid and ignore
    make all choices in love and light for greater good ,
    do everything in love and light
    laugh every day
    smile
    drink lots of water
    learn to breathe well
    meditate daily
    practice psionics and projection to develop energy body
    learn to raise energy NEW is excellent ;
    http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18
    learn to recall projections in dreamstate
    learn to make conscious obe
    yoga ,swimming ,walking, stretching, are excellent
    record your visions,and meditations and dreamstate lessons in a journal
    avoid smoke
    and learn about protection:
    http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlor ... ction.msnw
    serve the world
    practice healing self and then others
    read a lot and always be willing to learn more

And if you are serious about spiritual ascension then project to higher realms to learn from the Mahatma as a mystic . All of us can do this .
    Links here ;
    http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlor ... hrams.msnw
    http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlor ... page2.msnw
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Gelal Guest

timdowland Guest
    Yeah, thanks Aunt Clair, your knowledge is always appreciated.