Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So what does one do with the kundalini energy after full...?

timdowland Guest

So what does one do with the kundalini energy after full...?

So what does one do with kundalini energy after full awakening?

So... We spend all this time raising energy, meditating, fasting, projecting, and raising more energy. Then finally we have the extreme full blown kundalini energy awaken within us, sending us into an orgasmic state of extreme bliss and from here on out we are able to raise massive amounts of energy and feel it more tangibley then ever before.

But, what do we do with this energy, how do we use it, and how do we expend it? How do we progress from here? what is the next step to attain complete ascension?

-Tim
    "Dream FEAR is a trigger to become conscious within the dream"
    "Dream consciousness is a trigger to enter; Love, then Joy, then Freedom; all unspeakable

Re: So what does one do with the kundalini energy after full

Quote Originally Posted by timdowland
    So what does one do with kundalini energy after full awakening?But, what do we do with this energy, how do we use it, and how do we expend it?How do we progress from here? what is the next step to attain complete ascension?
    It is the journey not the destination that counts . The physical form will still expire . The purpose is to expand one's consciousness and to acquire esoteric knowledge and wisdom to lift the state of humanity . Raising the vibration improves all clairient abilities . We can learn to see and hear spirit and we can learn to project to explore the spiritual realms , learn to heal , to exorcise , to raise the vibration of ourselves and to raise in kind the vibration of those around us to slowly effect a higher vibration on this planet and to slowly crawl out of moral pondscum to be a loving caring humanity that nurtures each other and the planet .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Freawaru Guest
    Well, according to the yoga lore you gain all those siddhis (like all-knowledge and stuff like that). If you do not let yourself be impressed by them but give them up, too, you reach kaivalya. Kaivalya means "bareness" or "nakedness", you are back in the state before the "fall of Adam", Paradise. The mystics call *this* "reality" while everything else is illusion.

It seems that the state of the highest rised kundalini with it's siddhis is a crucial one, also known as "whore" in the Abrahamic religions. You possess the siddhis and wisdom and everything you ever wanted to reach, but without the bareness you do not merge with God, no Unio Mystica, no Buddhahood, and eventually "God" will "punish" the whore and you fall back into your normal consciousness again. Large parts of the Bible describe this cruicial point in one's spiritual devellopment.

To become able to move beyond the state of "whore" Buddha taught the path of vipassana, also called the Witness of God or impersonal Witness. But you can find this path already in the Vedas, too. It makes use of the second identification channel we all possess, the channel of observation rather than experiencing.

star Guest
    Fully risen Kundalini isen't an end. You can continue to advance past that state.

--There are also more lifetimes to expereince if you choose.

undertow Guest
    I guess that's the real question then, isn't it. We've left our bodies, raised our consciousness, fasted, raised energy... now what?

I don't think there is an attainable state of complete ascension. But there is always the next step. I would say that all the work you've done so far has given you a great suite of tools that you can then take with you along whatever path you take next. Free your mind, and ask for guidance next time you are out. Don't take what is said as gospel, but check it out as you would any physical beings advice. Maybe it will direct you to your next step.

Blog Entries
    I guess the question I would ask is to what end do you want to attain this state? Or is there even a reason to?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Freawaru quoted:
    "without the bareness you do not merge with God, no Unio Mystica, no Buddhahood, and eventually "God" will "punish" the whore and you fall back into your normal consciousness again."

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I'm glad I don't believe this! Ancient forms of belief have some good knowledge in them, but none are perfect. The "God" that people believe in who "punishes" does not exist, except in their own perspective. One day they will come to find that they are the only one who has punished themselves.

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    Freawaru quoted:
    "without the bareness you do not merge with God, no Unio Mystica, no Buddhahood, and eventually "God" will "punish" the whore and you fall back into your normal consciousness again."

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I'm glad I don't believe this! Ancient forms of belief have some good knowledge in them, but none are perfect. The "God" that people believe in who "punishes" does not exist, except in their own perspective. One day they will come to find that they are the only one who has punished themselves.
    Consider that you first speak of a belief (something untrue; blind faith; lie etc..) and then you go to state what GOD IS as if it be fact. From my own experiences, what frewaru has said is something which seems quite accurate, (though cannot say for sure) and quite....'difficult'. Something I am in the stages of as far as "spiritual development".

Ok, Oath, let me rephrase,
    I'm glad I KNOW that this is not true. There are hells, but they are of each person's own making. The I AM does not punish. The I AM allows free will, and thus, allows us to punish ourselves, according to our "beliefs". And, you may say that this is my belief. I know it as a fact, even though I cannot prove it to you. And, then, you may say that if I cannot prove it, then it is not a fact. No one has ever proven anything. If you are relying on science, please note that what science claims to have proven is shown not to be true on an ongoing basis. i.e. - "the world is flat".

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    Ok, Oath, let me rephrase,
    I'm glad I KNOW that this is not true. There are hells, but they are of each person's own making. The I AM does not punish. The I AM allows free will, and thus, allows us to punish ourselves, according to our "beliefs". And, you may say that this is my belief. I know it as a fact, even though I cannot prove it to you. And, then, you may say that if I cannot prove it, then it is not a fact. No one has ever proven anything. If you are relying on science, please note that what science claims to have proven is shown not to be true on an ongoing basis. i.e. - "the world is flat".
    Q: If it were truth for you why would you not call it so? Instead you call it belief. Seems that belief is only appropriate for an outsider when referring to truthof another which is not easily proven. It seems a contradiction.

From what I have seen, god will punish, but not before allowing the chance to punish ourselves. As in, given the option, god or any kind sentient being would choose not to intervene or punish until it is necessary for them to do so. In most cases it seems apparently not so. Have you asked god lately if he would punish? Or do you simply go off your belief that he doesnt simply because you havnt seen it done...

Sorry If I came off harsh. Tough love