Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shaktipat request thread?

1. Re: Shaktipat request thread?

Hi John,
    That sounds like an incredible experience - congratulations. It may be the shaktipat that psionickx is referring to, but unless some form of experience remains permanently with you all day and night, every day and night, working through the nadis and guiding your life, it is not the shaktipat I am describing.

Re: Shaktipat request thread?

Quote Originally Posted by kannada
    Hi John,
    That sounds like an incredible experience - congratulations. It may be the shaktipat that psionickx is referring to, but unless some form of experience remains permanently with you all day and night, every day and night, working through the nadis and guiding your life, it is not the shaktipat I am describing.
    Then that probably wasn't shaktipat, but you're right, it was really something.

I don't have any kind of knowledge about anything other than my own experiences, and I'm not a great storyteller either, but I try to share what might be interesting for people to hear about. Please tell me more about your shaktipat experiences. What you describe here seems similar to my kundalini cleansing that's going on. Perhaps we are just using different names for the same thing.

Be well,

John
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

3. Re: Shaktipat request thread?

Quote Originally Posted by farewell2arms
    Quote Originally Posted by kannada
    Hi John,
    Then that probably wasn't shaktipat, but you're right, it was really something. 8)

I don't have any kind of knowledge about anything other than my own experiences, and I'm not a great storyteller either, but I try to share what might be interesting for people to hear about. Please tell me more about your shaktipat experiences. What you describe here seems similar to my kundalini cleansing that's going on. Perhaps we are just using different names for the same thing. :)

Be well,

John
    Hi John,
    Thanks for the interest. Details are on my website if you're interested. With respect to forum rules I can't post the link here but if you click on my name the website location is there.
    In brief though, shortly after initiation (1974) I first experienced the body (torso) rotating slowly by itself when seated in meditation position. This swaying triggered vibrations coursing through the spine which were strong through the night (strong enough to shake the bed) and annoyingly present through the day as a low level trembling. While in the seated position too there were various involuntary movements of the hands and fingers into mudras. Much heat was generated throughout this episode of my life, I couldn't wear more than the lightest clothing even during the middle of winter and bed coverings were out of the question as I usually woke up in the middle of the night sweated through. Many of these experiences have lasted for decades. Some of them are still present, some have thankfully faded away. I've had many spontaneous oobe's and still having them occasionally. I often awoke in the morning in other 'strange places' (no jokes please) and had to find my way back to the physical. Have seen and still am seeing energy fields too. These are just a few of the experiences. This is what I am referring to as Shaktipat Diksha...

All the best

4. Re: Shaktipat request thread?

the music video by tool called "prying open my third eye" has a segment of a human being having a kundalini awakening, if you ever want to show a friend what you went through, thats literally the best way next to telepathically showing them

5. Re: Shaktipat request thread?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2