Thread: Amount of time on primary energy centers

Amount of time on primary energy centers

In his books Robert says to stop stimulating the primary energy centers when you get any kind of a response. I get a small response almost immediately, some just a minute or two more so I move on to the next one but when I see 10 minutes alloted for each or read about people who are doing it a lot more I'm wondering if I am giving enough time to these centers even though the directions are clearly to move on. So for many weeks now it is just a few seconds for each center. What do you get from doing more after the initial response? Some discussion please?

Blog Entries

Re: Amount of time on primary energy centers

Working the energy body is kind of like working your physical body- the more work the more results- this time as flow, clearing and feedback training. The reason he says to stop at the beginning is to make sure you don't overwork it, and as you can see there is a range of time you can work them, as long as you don't overwork them.
    If you get feedback immediately, it's ok to work them a little longer, but don't let this set you up with expectations that it'll be like that every time, or everywhere, because it won't. Usually the hands and feet are more sensitive than other parts of the body, and this can set up problems in the future.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Amount of time on primary energy centers

Generally speaking, I'd say not to work directly on the energy centers. The energy centers are a reflection of the rest of your energetic system.

For example, look at a jacuzzi. There are holes in the tubs creating vortexes in the water. If you wanted to alter the shape of the water vortexes, you wouldn't work on them directly. You would go to the source of what creates the vortexes (the holes in the tub). You might have to clean the holes to allow water to pass properly. Then, as a consequence, the vortexes would change.

The same goes for the main chakras which are vortexes of energy. They are a reflection of your blockages, fears and energetic weaknesses. Working on your blockages and fears will indirectly alter your chakras.

However it's also true that increasing the flow of energy in these vortexes helps to clear energy blockages getting in the way, although this may cause temporary side-effects and make the changes harder to integrate.
    Faith is believing in something you don't understand.
    When you replace believing with understanding, religions and opinions don't matter anymore.
    What is alchemy, animal magnetism, charisma, sexual attraction, spirituality

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Working the energy body is kind of like working your physical body- the more work the more results
    too true, meditation does for the mind ......what pumping iron does for the more buffer male specimen.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMagnetism
    Generally speaking, I'd say not to work directly on the energy centers. The energy centers are a reflection of the rest of your energetic system.
    I was very involved in applied bioenergetics initially...no longer my forte so please take every liberty to disregard my total disagreement.
    This whole concept of "energy center" is a such a strange one...they teach us physics with the "atomic model" -centrally placed nucleus with concentric orbital electrons.Well if electrons are spread out in waved dispersion what the hell are they doing wandering around all lesuirely in these orbits?.
    furthermore what exactly IS comprising this ostensibly unified "energetic system" - how can one depict a composite system when there is no sum totality of its parts?

There are holes in the tubs creating vortexes in the water
    The same goes for the main chakras which are vortexes of energy
    The inherent problem of equating chakras with vortices is that of placement.Bear with me.
    The more esoteric texts in Meditative Kriya Yoga use mostly Kshetrams when the practioner is preparing for the descension of cold waves.
    In however more postural Kundalini Yoga you're told to work the actual chakra locale designations.
    Interestingly Muladhara does not have a kshetram...the rest of the chakras have physical counterparts said to be place directly infront of them on the same horizontal plane.
    Lets take for arguements sake Ajna's kshetram ..it is the bhrumadhya which goes in the pineal/optic plexus...that just begs the question what is ajna itself doing then? ......like electrons , taking a leisurely stroll?

For example, look at a jacuzzi.
    .... jet-pressure..hmmm

5. Re: Amount of time on primary energy centers

Instead of debating about it with logic, better open your own intuition and clairvoyance and look at the energy yourself. You'll see what the patterns look like.
    Faith is believing in something you don't understand.
    When you replace believing with understanding, religions and opinions don't matter anymore.
    What is alchemy, animal magnetism, charisma, sexual attraction, spirituality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye :

"The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance (which includes the ability to observe chakras and auras),[1] precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who have allegedly developed the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers".

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    Lets take for arguements sake Ajna's kshetram
    Ajna = 3rd eye = Intuitive Faculties.