Some years ago I had an unusual experience which scared the life out of me. First, let me say that I've had alot of lucid dreams, more when I was younger, now they happen once a great while. So i knew this experience I had was different it was not a typical lucid dream. It was more.

In this dream, if it was a dream, I was laying in bed asleep. I was still in my body with my eyes closed but yet I could still see my chest and legs. I noticed it was daylight from all the natural sunlight lighting up the room. I could hear my brother and mom talking in another room. As I was laying there in bed I felt my body rock back and forth as if i was laying on a seesaw. THen i felt my body rock too much forward and it felt like i was going to fall over. Instead of falling over forward. My body fell over to the left. As i felt my body fall, the room went to a pitch black and I heard a high pitch whining noise rush past my ears. I was floating on the right side of my bed, same height as the bed. I was unable to see my body but i knew i was floating there facing down just above the floor of my room. I felt my body slowly get lower and lower to the ground, I then looked around in a panic trying to scream at the top of my lungs, "oh sh*t! I'm dead!!!, I don't want to die!!!. Somebody wake me up!!!" It took a while for me to wake up, but when I finally did, my room was dark as it was night time, i then look up around my room and noticed then fading white light at the top corner of my room. Then it just disapeared. I was so afraid to go back to sleep after this experience. I never had anything like this happend to me before. I've had plenty of lucid dreams but this was nowhere near to being a lucid dream, someone way way different. but what it was I've no clue...I'll never forget it.