Hi everyone,

I just joined because I have recently started going out with a guy who has undergone a Kundalini awakening. He's really important to me and I would like to be able understand it better. First I guess I should say that I am not a very spiritual person and so I am not very knowledgeable in this area. I find peoples stories of their experiences really fascinating and I don't for one second doubt the possibility of anything but for me personally I just don't feel it.

But that is not why I am here. I am here because I would like to gain a better insight into this whole process and experience. It seems to be such a life changing event and I know my boyfriend would describe it as 'a gift' but at the same time it seems to me that there is a price to pay for something so unique. So basically I am here to ask that when you shared your experience of the awakening with friends and family what was it that they did that you found useful/supportive? Also you have had maybe a bad experience perhaps you could advise me about what to avoid doing?

Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated!!