Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fire coming out of the mouth

Re: Fire coming out of the mouth

*Because the burning sensations of wasabi are not oil-based, they are short-lived compared to the effects of chili peppers, and are washed away with more food or liquid. The sensation is felt primarily in the nasal passage and can be quite painful depending on amount taken.

*Inhaling or sniffing wasabi vapor has an effect like smelling salts, a property exploited by researchers attempting to create a smoke alarm for the deaf. One deaf subject participating in a test of the prototype awoke within 10 seconds of wasabi vapor being sprayed into his sleeping chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by micke_alex
    It was seen clairvoyantly and felt clairsentiently. But it was very slight. I could see it "live" with the third eye as well. It was seen as if it pushed away the other barrage of fire in front of me.
    Kundalini Yoga - Pranayama - Breathing Techniques
    For those that have been doing Long Deep Breathing and Breath of Fire for many years, the breath is so natural and easy that unless one is also teaching one ...
    http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/pranayam.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB7v3tHow_o

Well Done !
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

*Inhaling or sniffing wasabi vapor has an effect like smelling salts, a property exploited by researchers attempting to create a smoke alarm for the deaf. One deaf subject participating in a test of the prototype awoke within 10 seconds of wasabi vapor being sprayed into his sleeping chamber.
    Ingenious!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Yes there is something almost physical coming out from both the nose and the mouth and a very strong lion roaring... I saw the lion as high as the roof and as big as a bedroom. It was very ferocious.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Quote Originally Posted by micke_alex
    Yes there is something almost physical coming out from both the nose and the mouth and a very strong lion roaring... I saw the lion as high as the roof and as big as a bedroom. God help us...
    You can depend upon this occurring at various stages one of which is the manifestation of the HGA as Kerubim angels including a lion headed angel.

In King Solomon the magician's temple there were such kerubim these are also called the Throne angels having four Hermetic natures and sitting upon the four corners. They might have four heads and four pairs of wings or appear as 4 single headed angelic beasts of the sphinx.

Christ teaches the magician that they will first evoke the 5 Helpers, later they may invoke the and, at the opportune season ,the magician shall become as each one of them to learn their lessons well.

Dee echoed this.

The lion is fire on that all agree. But which angel is this ? Ime, this is Auriel golden fire ,electric ,male, solar energy but some will assign another angel to fire attributes.

The magician should call the corners as they will. When the kerubim lessons begin these may take upon the face of the magicin from which they projected. The Kerubim are an aspect of self.

Perhaps you could enter your sacred space in dim light and evoke these and see where they appear ; " O come to me my Kerubim, O Kerubim , O Kerubim. "
    Last edited by Aunt Clair; 25th July 2011 at 07:55 AM.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

I've been high lately... Sorry but It is unavoidable. The kundalini is not outputting the really hot energy to the head continously and I have some childhood trauma (rejected by the most awesome girl in the universe after a very short relationship). I've met many major deities, archangels, thrones, chayot, angels in our apartment. Most have been very supportive and very protective. It seems the spine is healed first and this is really intensive healing.

The fire is black and white. It's just like shades of transparent/grey/black. There is no color. There is a ring around me and it also exits the mouth. The ring is wide and extends quite a bit. I also have either fire or smoke exiting the nostrils. This can be felt against the skin as well. Out from the top of the ring of fire black smoke exits. The archangels I've seen also seem to stand inside fire, they are cold, tall, very calming calming the whole room. The fire and the smoke is absolutely terrible.

[quote=Aunt Clair]
    Quote Originally Posted by "micke_alex":yjffr3f9
    Yes there is something almost physical coming out from both the nose and the mouth and a very strong lion roaring... I saw the lion as high as the roof and as big as a bedroom. God help us...
    You can depend upon this occurring at various stages one of which is the manifestation of the HGA as Kerubim angels including a lion headed angel.

In King Solomon the magician's temple there were such kerubim these are also called the Throne angels having four Hermetic natures and sitting upon the four corners. They might have four heads and four pairs of wings or appear as 4 single headed angelic beasts of the sphinx.

Christ teaches the magician that they will first evoke the 5 Helpers, later invoke them at the opportune season shall become as each one learning their lessons well.

Dee echoed this.

The lion is fire on that all agree. But which angel is this ? Ime this is Auriel golden fire electric male solar energy but some will say fire otherwise.

The magician should call the corners as they will.

Perhaps you could enter your sacred space in dim light and evoke these and see where they appear ; " O come to me my Kerubim, O Kerubim , O Kerubim. "[/quote:yjffr3f9]

It faces south and is very ferocious. It, stands, takes the paw, claws and bites those that are "unvisited" who enter in the neck, thus breaking the neck of those.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

The most wonderful thing has happened. My eyes in the neck (I call them snakebite) have become very cold and are making the whole mouth cold. It's like constantly sucking a mint tablet.

So the snakes are rising hot and are ending up in the muscle joints and there they are cold.

The snakes are really hot currently when I lay down in my bed.

I think It's this one:

Gallbladder Meridian, point #20 of 44: GB20, Fengchi

This point is located at the base of the skull where it joins the neck in back. It used in the treatment of acute disorders, such as common cold, influenza, headache, neck pain, and fever. In addition, it lowers blood pressure and relaxes tension in the area of the eyes. Another key point on this meridian is GB34 (Yanglingquan), located on the outer side of the knee, and used for treating a wide range of injuries and disorders of the muscles and tendons.
    http://chinese-school.netfirms.com/acup ... oints.html

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Ann Guest
    Hello again. I’ve experienced the fire breath and it was also accompanied with the burning/rotting/ sweet smells at the time. This spell passed after several months and it hasn’t returned. I seem to remember the same sensations the first time the energy rose along with visions/dreams of the dragons of the 4 directions. They were comforting rather than frightening, but I didn’t see the lion that you refer to.

Aunt Claire, I’m wondering if you could elaborate on what the 5 helpers might be exactly? They are part of my life just lately, I think, but I don’t understand what this is all about. Probably should have read more mysticism and other esoteric literature. Thank you kindly.

I have not been here for a very long time but I received an email that the forum moved so here I am answering your post.I have had fire come out of my mouth and nose when I get angry mainly when some wrongdoing is done to me.Also some fire in the 3rd chakra,lol.It seems that somehow I have formed a belief that Kundalini is not the Holy Spirit and have been in an extended night of the soul but that might be changing soon.It seems all the problems other people have caused me have came back to bite them in the behind after all.That's how justice is done!YEY!

Exclamation a bite in the behind.

Quote Originally Posted by niki913
    It seems all the problems other people have caused me have came back to bite them in the behind after all.That's how justice is done!

right on - smite them with Kundalini's might.LOVED your post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast