Thread: crystal dreaming

crystal dreaming

Is anyone familiar with this technique?
    http://www.global-healing.com/crystal.html

"Facilitating an "altered state" Using a layout of crystals on and around the body.
    I will facilitate your own personal shamanic journey. This journey into an altered state frequently leads to a state of bliss, where profound emotional, physical and spiritual healing may occur. On this journey I will assist with the release all blockages, including the release of; cellular memory, emotional blockages, past or present life trauma, negative energy, entities and interference from any other source. These techniques open all channels to the spirit world and beyond, facilitating interdimensional travel whilst remaining fully conscious (bi-location). In this state, profound, positive and immediate life changes often occur.
    For those who are challenged by ill health, whether it be created in this or previous lives, we will locate, diagnose and treat the cause of any imbalance or energy blockage in the first session. Results of your Crystal Dreamingâ„¢ are immediate and permanent and have to be experienced to be believed."

I'm keen to try it out.

Re: crystal dreaming

I do look for the same techniques and waiting for the experts to reply. Hope we get one soon