Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Distance Healing

mawem Guest

Re: Distance Healing

Hi AnimalMagnetism!

I'm new to this forum and I'm not psychic (as far as I know) but I've experienced negative entity attacks. I'd like some healing help if possible! I had some entities removed a while back and ever since I've been experiencing strange heat flashes and sudden partial coldness in my body, pressures inside my skull mostly around my forehead/brow area and headaches. And I feel a weird tingly sensation at the top of my head. I feel constant burning/heat sensation in my heart area and at the back of my heart (my back)...it rises to my throat area and sometimes it moves down to my navel and lower belly area and sometimes the heat is centered within me, around my spine area and sometimes it's rather shallow on my skin. I don't have much knowledge about this stuff, but I'd like some help, please. If you need more information, send me a PM. I'm going to have my health checked with a doctor.

Thanks

2. Re: Distance Healing

psionickx, I feel I now have more your permission. I sent a huge discharge of energy to dissolve the negativity.

mawem, your intuition is opening up but the wrong way. It is exposing all your vulnerabilities and messing up your energy. You're sucking in various entities like a sponge. I worked on removing some of these entities and closing many holes in your energy field.
    Faith is believing in something you don't understand.
    When you replace believing with understanding, religions and opinions don't matter anymore.
    What is alchemy, animal magnetism, charisma, sexual attraction, spirituality

mawem Guest

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMagnetism
    mawem, your intuition is opening up but the wrong way. It is exposing all your vulnerabilities and messing up your energy. You're sucking in various entities like a sponge. I worked on removing some of these entities and closing many holes in your energy field.
    That's a very unsettling thought, to suck up entities like a sponge, when I'm working on getting them off. How is it possible that it's opening up the wrong way, what caused it and what should I do? It could explain the weird heat sensations, particularly along my spine. I did some simple breathing techniques to relax today and my lower spine/tail bone was on fire with heat, it rose along my entire spine to my forehead before I stopped the breathings. It freaked me out, not knowing what it was. What can be done about this? Can you help me remove the rest of the entities?

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx View Post
    My un-wanted 2¢'s applogies ..but have to "Ka-ching" them.If he doesn't ever call again , his loss.
    Friends are family you can choose.
    neither is your 2 cents unwanted or are you in need of apology my chosen Friend.

yours,

Tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Hi AnimalMagnetism,

I appreciate very much what you are doing.

I would like your assistance with something that I haven't been able to resolve, so far. I'm not comfortable giving details in a public thread, so can I PM you?

Thank you.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

i admire your work, and ask if you would take a peek at me and do your thing.
    --- ShamanOfOld ---
    Love and Light
    Enjoy the path up the mountainside, you cant see it from the top. The journey it self is the adventure.

Hi AM, I have been having serious spiritual attacks for 7years. I feel like something is sucking life out of me everyday and I lose a lot of weight. I feel things moving in my body and biting me and it hurts alot. My daily meditation reduced d pain abit but I need serious help. Pls PM me if you need any information.