Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Distance Healing

1. Distance Healing

Hey guys, I'm offering free distance healing for anyone who has physical, emotional, spiritual or energetic issues they want to solve.

Others are welcomed to also work on the issues posted!

Just reply with what you want to work on.
    Faith is believing in something you don't understand.
    When you replace believing with understanding, religions and opinions don't matter anymore.
    What is alchemy, animal magnetism, charisma, sexual attraction, spirituality

2. Re: Distance Healing

I just made a video explaining how to do distance healing. It's very simple.

How to do distance healing
    When you replace believing with understanding, religions and opinions don't matter anymore.

Re: Distance Healing

Young Man...outstanding! well done and thank you for sharing.

I am struggling with inner issues having to do with the relationship between my son and I. i have a lot that in my heart i wish to say to him, but when it comes to it, because of his semi-estranged point of view towards me, i dont say what i feel to say for fear of rocking the boat even further. we live quite a distance from each other, and he doesnt seem much interested in keeping in touch as i feel that we should, or even could. healing this is my heart's wish, because i figure he must be holding a lot in his heart too, and the thought of my son hurting is for me the worst part. it seems to me that the closeness of a relationship is often the greatest barrier to bringing healing to it from within the relationship in need of healing. I welcome you to look into this issue and bring insight and healing to it.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

There's been a lot of trouble with my bachelor thesis lately. I'm doing an experimental study in plant biology, examining how nightly frost affects soybean and pea seedlings. Due to an error made early during the setup of the parameters of the experiment, everything seems to be going wrong. I'm not sure how to fix it now. There's some emotional turmoil, anger, guilt and frustration over this.

It would be great if I could receive some support with handling this. I have set the intention to get over the emotional part and have started manifesting positive changes. I expect miracles to happen, but I do not feel empowered enough or positive enough. I would love support in this area too if possible.

Thanks,

John
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

5. Re: Distance Healing

Tutor, it is not about telling him what you think and feel. It is about understanding why he feels that way towards you and healing that from within you. People can only hold negativity towards you through the negativity you have within you. There's a lot of anxiety in the heart and helplessness in the solar plexus. You have a void within your heart that you are trying to fill by draining energy from your son, I worked on filling that void.

farewell2arms, I worked on clearing the mental noise and strengthening you from within. The head feels extremely heavy. There's shame and anger towards yourself going down to your heart. I worked on all these.

ahhh, i see that, as i reach out with one hand to give toward his worldly needs/wants, my other hand is taking of my other-worldy wants/needs. this aligns with what i sense within as somewhat of a black hole (like in space), yet unable to spontaneously ignite as it's own self-sustaining star, and truly give life without requirement of return.

truly this is my own sense of failure as the "father", and he as the son without due course but to reciprocate that empty sense of non-fulfillment within myself. if then, i were to come to my self-forgiveness, so then would the reprocality be extinguished. this as the father is mine alone to administer, as he as the son is of no means but to reciprocate to me as i am.

over the past few days, having placed this in your healing capacity, i have felt stirrings within, contractions of honest feelings deeply revealing the absense of self-sustaining light and the presence of light that i've drawn inward to be caught in the circling of my self-ignorance.

though, perhaps the star is upon the other end/side drawing from here to there toward self-sustainability. much to ponder

i ask myself here, are we not god's self-sustaining preponderance into the void, pondered into being? whoa, hurts my head.

mythos has oft said, we are food for the thoughts of gods.

thank you,

tim

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMagnetism
    farewell2arms, I worked on clearing the mental noise and strengthening you from within. The head feels extremely heavy. There's shame and anger towards yourself going down to your heart. I worked on all these.

Thanks a lot!
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

AnimalMagnetism,

what i meant to say, but am somehow unable to keep it short, is that you nailed it, what i couldnt see in myself. thank you A.M.

tim

Blog Entries

Well, I'm game. I don't know what, specifically, needs work at this point. I have a lot of physical stuff going on (damaged knees, for example) and frequent headaches (which have no specific disease or injury cause as far as anyone can tell). Perhaps take a look at that for me? I'm very much open to suggestions.

Feel free to PM if you want specific details, etc.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

When you're done with her, I'm next.
    Let me know what you need to know about me in pm.
    Thank you kind sir.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.