Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: living forever??

ariesr Guest
    I have been using techniques from Quantum Touch for a couple of years now. One technique for age reversal is described here, and is in the second Quantum Touch book by Alain Herriot

http://quantumtouch.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3901071811/m/3981060291?r=5031043291#5031043291

I thought I might take a look at that book, but I'm not familiar with the author. What is the exact name of that book as there seem to be a number of books in the quantum touch series?

ariesr Guest
    The book is "Supercharging"

http://www.amazon.com/Supercharging-.../dp/1556436548

Alain Herriott runs his own service called The wonder Method

http://www.thewondermethod.com/

John Guest

Re: living forever??

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post

BTW, i think this book is really important. When i'm finished reading it (twice ), i'll write a summary of it. Any Kryon followers out there, really, get your hands on a copy.
    Yes I am a fan of Kryon and his/her teachings. I will manifest a long life with physical well being. The hard part will be integrating with the rest of our culture. I suspect that my children's generation will be the biggest challenge. The generation after theirs will be more tolerant towards those of us who put in the time and effort to create a long and prosperous life. At least that is my understanding at this time.

Kryon's book 12 is a classic. It had more than I expected. Since I wish to avoid wars with those who choose to die quickly(short lifetimes), I am inclined to search for those who are like myself. May I ask how seriously you are preparing for your long life and prosperity.

Thanks,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Yes I am a fan of Kryon and his/her teachings. I will manifest a long life with physical well being. The hard part will be integrating with the rest of our culture. I suspect that my children's generation will be the biggest challenge. The generation after theirs will be more tolerant towards those of us who put in the time and effort to create a long and prosperous life. At least that is my understanding at this time.

Kryon's book 12 is a classic. It had more than I expected. Since I wish to avoid wars with those who choose to die quickly(short lifetimes), I am inclined to search for those who are like myself. May I ask how seriously you are preparing for your long life and prosperity.

Thanks,
    John
    Hmmm, well, to be honest, i'm not much of a preparer. I tend to be more of a here-and-now type of person. I'm doing the appropriate affirmations, and visualisations, almost daily. I've also been using EFT to work on my beliefs, where ageing is concerned.
    I'm about to get another book that will probably be of interest - The Biology of Belief, by Bruce Lipton. I recently saw him give a presentation on it, basically scientifically backing up what Kryon is telling us is possible, changing our biological genetic functions with our consciousness...
    http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book...FcVO4QodKx6Oxg
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

John Guest

I am also a fan of Bruce Lipton. He once had some of his material on-line. I would love to quote some of that information.

One of the oldest books that I have is channeled material from Archangel Ariel by Tashira Tachi-ren titled "What is Lightbody?". On page 53 it states that "When the pituitary gland is functioning at its higher level, you will not age or die.".

I have been told by spirit that I will live a long and healthy life. I once mentioned this to a guy who worked in Palmistry who was eager to read my hands. He confirmed my potentials with his reading. He stated that my life line has no terminating point. I found that quite interesting.

BTW I have some exercises at my web site that foster pineal and pituitary gland strengthening.
    http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
    They are on my About Page.

Kryon states there will be over 1,000 people like me. As I said earlier, I wish to find those who are like me in this way. I suspect that co-creating this particular way of being is best done with the assistance of group energies.

Is that an idea that you find appealing?

Thanks,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post

BTW I have some exercises at my web site that foster pineal and pituitary gland strengthening.
    http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
    They are on my About Page.

Kryon states there will be over 1,000 people like me. As I said earlier, I wish to find those who are like me in this way. I suspect that co-creating this particular way of being is best done with the assistance of group energies.

Is that an idea that you find appealing?

Thanks,
    John
    I'd be interested, for sure. I think group energies are advantageous in most areas...
    I'll check your link, thanks John.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

John Guest

Physical immortality is a subject of great interest to me. I agree with Neil that the normal human life span is 900 years.

The primary lifestyle attribute that effects aging is a person's thought process. Essentially it is worry or concern about things we have no control over. Since we live in a fear based culture it is easy to appreciate why we die so quickly.

Those who choose to live a normal life must be discreet about how they do that. We must honor all ways of being and also avoid problems with fear based humanity. Kryon in book 12 also mentions wars between those who live short lives and those who do not.

I had a dream last night where I would meet others like myself. So why not post a reply to this thread?

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2