Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Falun Dafa

This reminds me of the Jim Jones group, The People's Temple, and drinking the Kool Aid. Does anyone else remember this, or is my age showing? This was/is about the worst outcome that a cult can have. If you want to know what following a cult could possibly end up like, read about this one. That'll keep you from joining anything that even remotely smacks of a cult. **shivers**

Ok, so there a cult :p

I guess I'm at that point in life where I am actually realizing that there is such thing as pure evil. Deep down it's not actually good. It's pure evil. I actually just destroyed a neg today and although I felt bad for actually killing it, it is something I have to get past. Its kind of like how I used to squish ants when I was little. Later on I learned that this is wrong. So I have been operating with the beleif that killing anything is wrong. But if it's for survival then I gues sit's ok.

If a cougar was pouncing at you while you were hiking and you saw it and had enough time to turn around and impale it in mid air by your sharpened walking stick then it's ok because it was about to get you if you didn't get it. We seem to be fairly safe in our houses and driving in our cars from "nature". But what we now face is the jungles of the astral dimension!

Yeah Painterhypnogirl I have read about the kool-aid cult. I read about them in a book in our school library. That's the sort of thing I did with my spare time :p Read about metaphysics, the occult and cults.

Matthew Guest
    The tokyo bombing was blamed on the Aum Shinrikyo sect under its founder Asahara Shoko (born Chizuo Matsumoto).

Falun Gong or Falun Dafa is a cult with Chinese, not Japanese origins. It was started by Li Hongzhi and has no connection to the subway bombings in Tokyo.

-Matthew

ah! thank you for the update

Re: Falun Dafa

Thanks a lot for the information, I was about to do their healing techniques... Phew !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2