Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Night Walker's Journal

Blog Entries

Re: Night Walker's Journal

Hello, NightWalker.

Sexual arousal is not a real problem, anyway, don't worry about it. It might just as well pass over time.

I would say it was a projection. Your inner senses are still developing, give them time.

Regarding the faces - I had a phase some years ago where I would see monster faces before falling asleep. They would always turn toward me and stare at me. Well, I didn't worry much about that and after a while it subsided.

Cheers,
    Oliver

AP/Verified
    This happened over 20 years ago when I was a teenager.
    I was living with my boyfriend and one morning whilst he was at work, I was sleeping in late. Whilst asleep I dreamt (which is what I thought it was for years, but now know it was a projection) that I was in the air (I don't remember flying, I was just there) above him, his two workmates and his boss, all sitting on the tractor. Two of them were on those metal things over the big wheels (one being my bf) and one in the seat. They were all chowing down on lamingtons. I remember they were pink with cream oozing out.
    Later that day when my boyfriend had finished work I told him about my dream (which he was used to) but his mouth fell open He told me their boss had brought them lamingtons for morning tea.
    What you love you empower. What you fear you empower. What you empower you attract.

My very special dream
    When I was seventeen I had the most beautiful lucid dream and even though the vividness of the colour has faded, I will always remember it.
    I was standing looking upon on a lovely blue, slow flowing, stream. There was about twenty feet between it and me, and grass, vividly green and long and lush. On the other side of the stream there was grass also, with a backdrop of tall, bushy, green trees. Growing right on the opposite bank of the stream was one large, leafy tree. The branches were hanging down, similar to a weeping willow. Hanging from a branch, that was hanging over the river was a bright orange ball about the size of an orange. Before my eyes in slow motion it fell into the water, without as much as a splash and started to float gently and slowly downstream. As it floated down stream (still in slow motion) it started to open up.....into a flower. It opened up, slowly, petal by petal as it was floating down until it was fully opened into a lotus flower.

This dream was like being in a beautiful, moving painting, because everything was so perfect and the colours were incredible.
    I don't remember anything before of after this dream. I just woke up awe-struck.
    I think was about my spiritual path/growth, although at the time I had not embarked on a spiritual path (quite the opposite) I think I read somewhere also that orange is connected to realising that we are all connected consciously, and that seemed to fit....and the lotus flower....
    What you love you empower. What you fear you empower. What you empower you attract.

I am in the mood for writing tonight

Astral Projection
    This happened when I was a teenager also (many moons ago). I had no idea what this was for another ten years after.
    I laid down in the afternoon. I wasn't tired, just bored. Also I am the type of person who never, ever goes to sleep straight away, my mind ticks away for a long time.
    After just a few minutes after lying down I was suddenly in a huge glasshouse (about as big as half a football field). I could see the bright blue sky outside. I was lying on my back, on what seemed like lush, vibrant green, grass, which I knew was fake, (actual fake grass) but felt nice, like real grass, and the ground I was lying on was rolling, perfectly like big rolling waves. It was the most enjoyable, blissful, comforting feeling. I decided to conjure someone up in my imagination to join me and that ruined it....I was back on my bed, wide awake. I ran out, really excited about my experience, to tell my flatmate/best friend and she looked at me like I was making it up, which hurt my feelings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NightWalker
    My very special lucid dream
    When I was seventeen I had the most beautiful lucid dream and even though the vividness of the colour has faded, I will always remember it.
    I was standing looking upon on a lovely blue, slow flowing, stream. There was about twenty feet between it and me, and grass, vividly green and long and lush. On the other side of the stream there was grass also, with a backdrop of tall, bushy, green trees. Growing right on the opposite bank of the stream was one large, leafy tree. The branches were hanging down, similar to a weeping willow. Hanging from a branch, that was hanging over the river was a bright orange ball about the size of an orange. Before my eyes in slow motion it fell into the water, without as much as a splash and started to float gently and slowly downstream. As it floated down stream (still in slow motion) it started to open up.....into a flower. It opened up, slowly, petal by petal as it was floating down until it was fully opened into a lotus flower.

This dream was like being in a beautiful, moving painting, because everything was so perfect and the colours were incredible.
    I don't remember anything before of after this dream. I just woke up awe-struck.
    I think was about my spiritual path/growth, although at the time I had not embarked on a spiritual path (quite the opposite) I think I read somewhere also that orange is connected to realising that we are all connected consciously, and that seemed to fit....and the lotus flower....
    Did you know you were dreaming?
    I would say that the water implies your subconscious and the orange ball is your sacral chakra. The opening up of the flower I would interpret with the transformation you were/are undergoing, and it pointed out to the mechanism- the study of your subconscious/unconscious mind.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NightWalker
    I am in the mood for writing tonight

Astral Projection
    This happened when I was a teenager also (many moons ago). I had no idea what this was for another ten years after.
    I laid down in the afternoon. I wasn't tired, just bored. Also I am the type of person who never, ever goes to sleep straight away, my mind ticks away for a long time.
    After just a few minutes after lying down I was suddenly in a huge glasshouse (about as big as half a football field). I could see the bright blue sky outside. I was lying on my back, on what seemed like lush, vibrant green, grass, which I knew was fake, (actual fake grass) but felt nice, like real grass, and the ground I was lying on was rolling, perfectly like big rolling waves. It was the most enjoyable, blissful, comforting feeling. I decided to conjure someone up in my imagination to join me and that ruined it....I was back on my bed, wide awake. I ran out, really excited about my experience, to tell my flatmate/best friend and she looked at me like I was making it up, which hurt my feelings.
    I would indeed classify this as an astral projection, and you were working on moving on up 'higher' or 'outer'. That you knew the grass was fake would indicate that you were working on your mental body, that you woke up after attempting to manifest it tells me that you weren't quite ready yet.
    Very impressive, BTW.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Did you know you were dreaming?
    I have never thought "I am dreaming" in a dream, at the time I think it is real....?
    Since reading topics on here I am trying to get my head around "What is a lucid dream, a dream, an AP and a OBE!!"

I have just always thought a Lucid Dream was when I was just doing the normal wierd dream stuff and then for some reason (usually because something important is happening or said to me, almost like something or someone 'sparks' me to pay attention so I remember it when I am awake) I become conscious in the way that I start thinking in my dream as if I was awake. For e.g "What is happening here", or "Why is he saying that to me, what does he mean?"or being surprised to see someone I know. Whereas in a 'normal dream all the weird stuff seems normal, so is not questioned, or if I was questioning it I am not aware of it......PHEW!! Don't even know if I am making any sense!

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler

Very impressive, BTW.
    Yes, this was a lovely one...what would be really impressive though, is when I can get out deliberately like you guys!

Thank you for the feedback

Dreams that come true
    I have always had these so cannot remember all of them, but now when I have them I will write them down.

A few weeks ago I had a dream that I looked outside my window and a big bus pulled up outside my house. The driver got out and was stuffing my mail box with lots of courier parcels. I was really excited and couldn't wait to rush out and see what was there! The next day I won a really cool prize, so thought that was my dream manifested, but the next day was even better. When I went to check the mail there were two courier parcels with prizes I didn't know I had won and a small amount of money I had come into, in another envelope

I know now also that if I dream about rats someone is bad-mouthing me, trying to make me out to be a horrible person. (Thankfully I haven't had this one for awhile!)

Last night I dream't of someone I know. I was cleaning their house and found something they had hidden from their husband. Upon waking and thinking about this, I've realised what they are hiding.

One I remember from awile ago I dream't my friend had got shot. The next morning I heard on the radio that a man I had once met had been shot and killed who has the same name of my friend.

NDE
    This is an experience my Grandmother had whilst undergoing an operation.

She was standing on the edge of a canyon. Over the otherside she saw all of her friends and family doing all of the things they loved doing the most. She yelled to them to help her over but they said "We cannot, it is not your time".

She is in her 80's and has just started to hear astral noises, loud bangs and people calling her name urgently.