Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Night Walker's Journal

Re: Night Walker's Journal

Hi Nightwalker, I've just read through your journal for the first time and really enjoyed it.
    I went through a phase of having brow centre strobes, which,yes scares the heck out of you before you find out what they are,but mine were followed by an explosion in the head .Felt the whole body jumped but it didn't even move.
    Around this time I was concentrating a lot on the brow using the bouncing the ball through the head ( NEWS) and once or twice had a headache with it. Was advised my CFT to lay off a bit if headache follows. But that was me not you!
    Still I haven't answered your question about the click as mine was an explosion,sure someone here will know.
    I have noticed that Robert Munroe uses the term "CLICK" a lot in his Far Journeys book and explains that when we read Click he means Instantaneous change in consciousness,but I don't know if he uses the term because that was what he heard.

Blog Entries

Now that you've heard the click you'll hear it again. We used to have an old thread that got deleted in the last forum prune, entitled "things that go bump in your head" in which this phenomenon was explored. It usually happens when you begin to enter trance, and it also happens when you go to sleep. Many theories abound as to what 'it' is, but you will hear it enough, and then forget about it, and it will slowly go away- unless you have a brow center strobe.
    No answers, just reporting that it happens at that moment when you're entering the hypnagogic/maybe theta stage. As a side effect of noticing it, you will notice it more, even when you go to sleep.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    I was concentrating a lot on the brow using the bouncing the ball through the head
    Thanks guys and Susan that's exactly what I had been doing! I have Robert's book Energy Works.
    What you love you empower. What you fear you empower. What you empower you attract.

WAS THIS MY GRANDAD?

I was asleep the night my Grandad had passed over. For some reason I woke during the night and was looking toward the window. There was a gap in the curtain and I saw a 'bright white camera flash' go off just outside the window in the gap !! I sat up and said "BOB! did you see that?" Funny thing is that is not my husbands name, it is my uncle's name who was my Grandad's only biological child.
    My theory is that my Grandad was talking to me (and I couldn't hear him) telling me to tell my uncle that he was okay, because my uncle was very upset.
    What you love you empower. What you fear you empower. What you empower you attract.

GIFTS OF FISH

I was very upset because I had been doing Tarot Reading classes and the others seemed to have a natural ability and I had none
    So I was venting my frustration to God because I wanted to be like them. I think he answered me in these dreams.
    (I used to think these were lucid dreams but after a post from CF I am not so sure now as I am still learning about these things), but I became conscious in both, in the way that normally when I am dreaming and weird things happen it seems normal but in these dreams when the fish thing happened I became aware that it was unusual and was fascinated and questioned the event, because I knew it was strange. I always think that when this happens in my dreams it is because someone wants me to remember a particular event when I wake up.

DREAM 1 -
    I was walking to a party at night beside a lake. It was very pretty because fairy lights were in the trees and reflected on the water. I could see lights at the house and in the garden of the party a few hundred metres away so knew where I was going.
    I saw something out the corner of my eye and turned to see a huge, flat, rainbow striped fish jump out of the water in slow motion, looking at me with a big flat eye the whole back until it slowly disappeared back into the water. I was amazed as it was very beautiful. Then I felt something land on my bare feet and I looked down and a rainbow fish had jumped out of the lake and landed flat on the tops of my feet. I was very amused and wondered why this had happened to me.

DREAM 2 -
    A real estate agent was showing myself and a friend (who was looking for a new home) around a house. The house had an open courtyard in the centre and had Japanese gardens. The pond was filled with cream & red koi. And next thing one jumped out and landed on top of my feet. Again I was flabaghasted!

These dreams were only a week apart and then I also dreamed of beautiful goldfish that were swimming in the air, out of water, that was weird.
    I looked up fish and came to the conclusion that I was being gifted some spiritual food. Maybe that God was letting me know that spiritual gifts were available to me and he would take care of that? Something like that, I'm not really sure.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NightWalker View Post
    GIFTS OF FISH

I was very upset because I had been doing Tarot Reading classes and the others seemed to have a natural ability and I had none
    So I was venting my frustration to God because I wanted to be like them. I think he answered me in these dreams.
    (I used to think these were lucid dreams but after a post from CF I am not so sure now as I am still learning about these things), but I became conscious in both, in the way that normally when I am dreaming and weird things happen it seems normal but in these dreams when the fish thing happened I became aware that it was unusual and was fascinated and questioned the event, because I knew it was strange. I always think that when this happens in my dreams it is because someone wants me to remember a particular event when I wake up.

DREAM 1 -
    I was walking to a party at night beside a lake. It was very pretty because fairy lights were in the trees and reflected on the water. I could see lights at the house and in the garden of the party a few hundred metres away so knew where I was going.
    I saw something out the corner of my eye and turned to see a huge, flat, rainbow striped fish jump out of the water in slow motion, looking at me with a big flat eye the whole back until it slowly disappeared back into the water. I was amazed as it was very beautiful. Then I felt something land on my bare feet and I looked down and a rainbow fish had jumped out of the lake and landed flat on the tops of my feet. I was very amused and wondered why this had happened to me.

DREAM 2 -
    A real estate agent was showing myself and a friend (who was looking for a new home) around a house. The house had an open courtyard in the centre and had Japanese gardens. The pond was filled with cream & red koi. And next thing one jumped out and landed on top of my feet. Again I was flabaghasted!

These dreams were only a week apart and then I also dreamed of beautiful goldfish that were swimming in the air, out of water, that was weird.
    I looked up fish and came to the conclusion that I was being gifted some spiritual food. Maybe that God was letting me know that spiritual gifts were available to me and he would take care of that? Something like that, I'm not really sure.
    My spontan reaction to your writing NW is this....

I do recognize the feeling your writing give´s me...and I do also remember to have had this coversation with God and I did understand it this way....To not compare me with other´s but concentrate what is in me and find out the gift´s I was given, and to know them and to use them...I remember me feeling ashamed not to know nore to understand what was me given...because of my childhood, when all my abillities was smotherd and rediguled, today I understadn why...notherdeless it is frustrating to have this collition between what is real and what is a wish to be real....as I have bean shown and I have given a taste of my abillity...and yet I say...NO that can not be true...so ....when do I start to let all sink in...and stop being so afraid of my own powers??...I think I am starting today
    So what I am trying to articulate here is ...how hard it is to concentrate on one self and not looking at other´s, and really start to reyoice and feel greatful for what I was given and in the end I will be all there is to be...because we are ONE.

Love
    ia

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    My spontan reaction to your writing NW is this....

I do recognize the feeling your writing give´s me...and I do also remember to have had this coversation with God and I did understand it this way....To not compare me with other´s but concentrate what is in me and find out the gift´s I was given, and to know them and to use them...I remember me feeling ashamed not to know nore to understand what was me given...because of my childhood, when all my abillities was smotherd and rediguled, today I understadn why...notherdeless it is frustrating to have this collition between what is real and what is a wish to be real....as I have bean shown and I have given a taste of my abillity...and yet I say...NO that can not be true...so ....when do I start to let all sink in...and stop being so afraid of my own powers??...I think I am starting today
    So what I am trying to articulate here is ...how hard it is to concentrate on one self and not looking at other´s, and really start to reyoice and feel greatful for what I was given and in the end I will be all there is to be...because we are ONE.
    That was beautiful, very poetic, made me cry abit

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NightWalker View Post
    That was beautiful, very poetic, made me cry abit
    Thank you, now you made me cry abit

Love
    ia

GREY'S ART CLASS INTERRUPTED

An OBE from a dream?

I was dreaming (I suppose, I was sleeping anyway!) and suddenly found myself in a class / night class.
    The walls were curved and mostly glass and it was night outside and looked like outer space.
    I was floating and floated from person to person and was curious as to what they were doing.
    (they looked like those aliens they call greys, and I am not an alien enthusiast at all)
    One was teaching and the others had easels and I realised it was an art class and they were pencil drawings.
    The odd thing that makes me think this was an OBE was not so much the floatiness but the fact that no one said anything to me but I could feel that they were really annoyed that I was there and that I had no right to be there and that I was invading their privacy and I didn't belong, they looked uncomfortable, but it was like they were too polite to say anything, and tried to pretend I wasn't there, hoping I would just go away!
    Remembering it now it, it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Thank you, now you made me cry abit
    teehee, we are cry babies you and I