Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Night Walker's Journal

Re: Night Walker's Journal

Meditation
    In the last week I was meditating to a white/pink noise cd, lying on my back. I was in a deep trance state when I felt someone push with both their hands, sharply, my energy body back into my body, in a quick, sharp rude kind of a way. This may have been my imagination, but it was really weird. It felt so real. I said some choice words to whoever it was....I thought I am not working on getting out, for you to stop me..teehee. Also during this meditation I was trying to imagine climbing the rope when a brief image of my astral body sitting up came to mind...so I took this as someone trying to tell me this was to be the method,for me, I should use to get out ???

Also this week when meditating, on my back again. I felt a sensation twice. It was like when your body jolts when you are 'dreaming' (I read this is when your energy body is coming or going...maybe someone can confirm or deny that, because I am not really sure why that happens) but the jolts were only around my navel area, and if I were to try and describe it, it was like a 'jolting' in a circle shaped area ????
    What you love you empower. What you fear you empower. What you empower you attract.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NightWalker
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Did you know you were dreaming?
    I have never thought "I am dreaming" in a dream, at the time I think it is real....?
    Since reading topics on here I am trying to get my head around "What is a lucid dream, a dream, an AP and a OBE!!"

I have just always thought a Lucid Dream was when I was just doing the normal wierd dream stuff and then for some reason (usually because something important is happening or said to me, almost like something or someone 'sparks' me to pay attention so I remember it when I am awake) I become conscious in the way that I start thinking in my dream as if I was awake. For e.g "What is happening here", or "Why is he saying that to me, what does he mean?"or being surprised to see someone I know. Whereas in a 'normal dream all the weird stuff seems normal, so is not questioned, or if I was questioning it I am not aware of it......PHEW!! Don't even know if I am making any sense!
    Usually a lucid dream is classified as 'when you realize this is a dream'. There can be gradations of lucidity, like realizing this isn't normal life but you're not quite aware that this is a dream, and when you have memories of 'having been there before' in a sort of 'alternate life' but not necessarily know you're dreaming.
    But generally, 'awake-like consciousness' is very close to lucidity, but not exactly.

ps. You may find this post interesting- viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9378
    It's not 'how it is', but how different people think of it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

generally, 'awake-like consciousness' is very close to lucidity, but not exactly.

ps. You may find this post interesting- viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9378
    It's not 'how it is', but how different people think of it.
    Thanks for that CF

-8 The kind of thinking that allows you to solve a problem
    -9 Willing flight or intentionally shaping any element of the dream with your thoughts.
    -10 Realising you are dreaming.

...that's good to know...but a wee bit depressing! I thought all of my 'special' dreams I have are 'lucid'! Because they are sooo much different/better/real than my normal nightly adventures.
    I haven't even reached 9 and 10 yet! (and I have been hard out dreaming since I can remember!...so maybe I never will?) I guess that's where I need to be at to project from a dream. ...sigh....
    What you love you empower. What you fear you empower. What you empower you attract.

Blog Entries

You can have exit symptoms while in a nonlucid dream, and sometimes this triggers lucidity. However, they both are astral projections, one to a symbolic personal area, while the other will take you to a more collective area. So in a way it is 'special', being that it was special enough to remember and note.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

You can have exit symptoms while in a nonlucid dream, and sometimes this triggers lucidity. However, they both are astral projections, one to a symbolic personal area, while the other will take you to a more collective area. So in a way it is 'special', being that it was special enough to remember and note.
    Thanks, that's a nice way to put it....

Phasing
    Years ago I read a book written by a guy who had OBE's. I can't remember his name was but I learn't about hypnogogic and hypnopompic images. He endevoured to stay awake through the images, whilst his body went to sleep and then would have 'experiences'. I don't recall him using the word 'phasing' but have since read about it on here. I do remember he didn't seem to directly AP but would have real-time OBE's.
    I have always noticed my hypnogic images and make an effort to because they are amusing. Anyway's I practised doing this for quite a few weeks (usually falling asleep) and had a few minor experiences worth mentioning for my own memories sake.

Note* The cutest 'hypno' image I ever saw was gorgeous. There was a 'windmill' like those one's you get at fairs and the kids blow. But it wasn't really a windmill it was more like a flower with it's petals going around and around quite fast. The centre of the flower was a cute little smiling face with it's cute little eyes smiling and sparkling at me. The whole 'flower' was in 'cartoon'. The stem of the flower/windmill was being held by a rather large real man's hand, and everything else in the background was in darkness. I watched this for a long time!

BTW I am practicing Phasing at the moment so fingers crossed.

Phasing EXP 1
    I am certain this was a Direct AP.
    I suddenly was at the end of a long corridor, but kind of not standing in it...looking in as such. It seemed to me to be a hospital, there was a lot of hustle and bustle down the end and doorways leading off. There was a middle aged woman, who looked like she was wearing a smock, (blue or green, can't remember) so maybe a matron of sorts on a wall phone infront of me. Whilst still talking she turned and noticed me. She beamed and exclaimed "My real name!"....."You've finally come!" I s**t myself and was straight back in my body, on the bed I was then really angry I got freaked out! If that happened now I would enter the corrider.....damn...chances lost...

Phasing EXP 2
    I was suddenly out of body. Ahead of me, and kind of at a distance was a rickety old wooden gate. I only vaguely remember what it looked like but there were wild vines growing all around it, with wild flowers. I sensed there was a beautiful wild garden filled with flowers behind it.
    Again...I freaked, and was straight back to my body........
    ...oh if only I had gone through! ...I would now.

Phasing EXP 3-4-5
    - For what seemed quite along time,I felt like my body was floating 2 feet above the bed. It was the most indescribable euphoric feeling that I never wanted to end.

- I felt like my head and shoulders were incredibly heavy and kind of 'detached' and were falling through my pillow/bed/floor/ground ....into the centre of earth at a speed that was as fast a 'light' (indescribable) I let it happen for a wee while to see if anything further happened, but it didn't and I was to scared to let it continue.

- I know this is connected to my phasing experimentation. I was at work and had to go out into the garden to gather things.
    This is hard to explain but I have read a book where the author (an AP'er) had the same experiences. Suddenly it wasn't like the 'garden' that I had walked in so many times. It felt 'magical'. All of the colours were vivid and it felt like the trees, plants and flowers were 'alive'. (Yes I believe in plant spirits) There were two fantails. I don't like birds flying near to me it freaks me out, but these two were following me and were gently coming and flying closely around my head. I knew they were playing with me and I wasn't frightened at all, I felt quite 'honored'...teehee. I could've stayed in that garden all day.

THE STROBE EFFECT

After a break from all things healthy for a few years (shame) a few months ago I decided to get back on the bandwagon and do some energy work.
    It requires discipline which I often struggle with as I have an exhausting job and work too many hours. Apart from the odd pulse and feeling a lot of energy in my hands and feet I hadn't had any strong sensations which doesn't really encourage me to keep going when I am tired so I have been a bit slack again for the last few weeks. (There was one time though that I was in a good trance state and I felt like someone was sitting on the edge of my bed down by my feet and stayed there.Anyone know what this is?)
    Anyways why I am really writing this is because the other night I had a brow strobe which scared the living daylights out of me! I only knew it was a strobe when the next day I googled flash/brow/chakra/loud noise and lo and behold a whole section on The Strobe Effect by Robert Bruce appeared lol
    I was in a hypnogogic state going to sleep when a huge, intense silvery/blue flash like a camera flash went off just inside my brow with a loud/weird click/clunk/metal sound. It scared the hell out of me. It didn't hurt at all. Fascinating! I'm really excited about it and obviously are straight back into energy work because it is very encouraging. I didn't get an clairvoyant stuff at all so not so sure about that. Anyone heard that weird sound with it? I hope it happens again