Yes we are

Love
    ia

IA56 Guest

Re: Night Walker's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by NightWalker View Post
    GREY'S ART CLASS INTERRUPTED

An OBE from a dream?

I was dreaming (I suppose, I was sleeping anyway!) and suddenly found myself in a class / night class.
    The walls were curved and mostly glass and it was night outside and looked like outer space.
    I was floating and floated from person to person and was curious as to what they were doing.
    (they looked like those aliens they call greys, and I am not an alien enthusiast at all)
    One was teaching and the others had easels and I realised it was an art class and they were pencil drawings.
    The odd thing that makes me think this was an OBE was not so much the floatiness but the fact that no one said anything to me but I could feel that they were really annoyed that I was there and that I had no right to be there and that I was invading their privacy and I didn't belong, they looked uncomfortable, but it was like they were too polite to say anything, and tried to pretend I wasn't there, hoping I would just go away!
    Remembering it now it, it was cool.
    WoW NW...Now you made me remember one obe of mine, I was fetched from my bed..and I was taken to somewhere in the astral ..and he asked me if I will be his gf...and I had a bf at that time and I told him that I already have bf...so he got so frustrated so he left me by my own there so I run after him and asked him how I will find my way back.....he did take me to his folkĀ“s and they where so cuorious about me and they did really be intrusive...and he the man was enjoying me bein so helpless in this inviroment and my fear did draw me back to my body...and they did follow me back to my home...and I was so in chock so I told them that we are not allowed to interact..

so...

your experience them not pretending you to be there, maybe it was like I felt in my case...I did feel they where not allowed to be here, and I felt so in chock I have shown them the way here...so they where so polite and kind and giving you the hint...please..you are not supposed to be here...LOL...Thank you for telling this obe...wow

Love
    ia

Yes, they are very similar. Is that common, to not be welcome by beings in the asrtral? I suppose we were lucky to have the 'polite' ones.
    What you love you empower. What you fear you empower. What you empower you attract.

*Note to anyone reading my journal - I am using my journal to note down things that I can't explain and would like some insight on. I am very inexperienced compared to others on this forum, so my stories may be mundane compared to others but nonetheless interesting enough to me / for me / to log so I remember them in the future I am doing it also so that if my children have experiences in the future it might help them to read this and to explore the forum to know that others experience the same things
    What you love you empower. What you fear you empower. What you empower you attract.

Aura?

I was meditating and remembered something I had recently read. It said that if you are feeling love toward something or someone your aura expanded. So I thought about my children. I could feel myself / my aura / not really sure! / billowing / ballooning out and filling the room. I also felt like I was a few feet above my body? An ecstatic feeling. Quite hard to explain, I felt huge but it wasn't my physical body?? Anyone know what that was?

Dantien

This has only happened the once but was the most amazing thing I have ever felt.
    It had been a week since I did Reiki 1 so that must have had something to do with it.
    I am not sure exactly the details that led up to it because it was so long ago but not too far into a meditation sitting on the sofa I could no longer feel my body at all, unlike any trance state I have ever been in.
    All I was, was a pulsating body of energy. And my energy body had a centre, the pulsating was originating from my navel area, known in Reiki (as you all know) as The Dantien. It was like a core that the energy was originating from (?)
    I wish I had described it then, because you forget the feelings I do remember though that it was True Bliss!!

IA56 Guest

Re: Aura?

Quote Originally Posted by NightWalker View Post
    I was meditating and remembered something I had recently read. It said that if you are feeling love toward something or someone your aura expanded. So I thought about my children. I could feel myself / my aura / not really sure! / billowing / ballooning out and filling the room. I also felt like I was a few feet above my body? An ecstatic feeling. Quite hard to explain, I felt huge but it wasn't my physical body?? Anyone know what that was?
    No, I do not know what that is, but I have the same experience...mine was....that I was floating higher and higher and I did see me here in my body..and I was up there and I was hugh...I was nothing down here in my personality...but I was something up there in the atmosphere...though I do not what

Love
    ia