Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: soul is not immortal????

1. soul is not immortal????

this man claims that he is from a secret society and that lucifer wants us to beleive that we have a soul that is immortal when in real its not........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LneLhl2S ... ........is this trueee????

Blog Entries

Re: soul is not immortal????

I don't think so, but that's just me. Why would it worry you what some random stranger on youtube thinks?

Cheers,
    Oliver

I don't watch vids like that. Maybe you shouldn't either, so you need not to worry.
    People claim a lot of weird things (on youtube and elsewhere).
    However, the problem starts already if you try to define what "soul" is. This life's personality ego? The "over"soul / higher self? Something in between?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

First, you have to define what is meant by "soul". Only then can you have any clue how to talk ABOUT this thing called "soul". Philosophers and theologians and mystics have been puzzling this one out since humans were able to puzzle about these things. Personally, I wouldn't put much stock into anyone who claims to have the absolute truth about the nature of a soul and what happens or doesn't happen to it once we're dead.

Oh, and once we've got this whole "what is a soul and what happens to it if we have one" thing worked out, let's move on to "what is truth".
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

*Splort*
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

if we may ask, "is this true?"; then how can the soul be real, if it is apparently in question before ever a video could rock out the rolling question/stone. so, videos like this, no matter how erroneous and misleadingly founded, are not "bad" per se, for they've alerted you in the least, to your inward quest which has no answer for it's self, that answer being your...soul.

examine your feelings in this question, search out your within. simple proof of your soul being real and immortal, is the fact that this question has stirred you up within toward answer.

the question is not about the validity of the tootsie roll center's presence. the question remains as, how many licks does it take to get to this chewy LUsCIous center. yet, even the wise old owl of time, couldnt resist the temptation of prematurely biting through.

so you see, we learn of tolerance, patience, understanding, forgiveness...etc, with our very hurried selves, which would undo in a bite, what is approached through licks as resurrecting reach.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

7. Re: soul is not immortal????

yes but what do u guys think about this conspiracy by lucifer to trap man into thinking he is immortal when he is not ??????? how do u kno wt the truth is......also this man talks about that lucifers angles are the ones that pretending to be the ur past loved ones when u astral project to them and this makes people beleive falsely that we humans are immortalss....what are your guys thought on that???

Blog Entries

I don't even think there's a Lucifer. And if, then only as a thoughtform created by mankind and fed by our fears.

The things that truly don't worry me anymore are secret societies, conspiracy theories and "hidden information" like this. To me that's just people listening to their own fears.

Cheers,
    Oliver

I agree with Korpo all the way. well said.

but if i had posted what i feel to write here as reply, it'd just be removed as derailing the thread. otherwise i'd have submitted what i had at great length written over the last hour, only to abandon it in the end. yet, i probably would have deleted it anyways, so it doesnt really matter. but, there is a marked difference between the two decisions, as my decision to delete my own material is impersonal, as is what i feel to write.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astral_Being
    what are your guys thought on that???
    I can see I was too subtle.

I am unaffected by it. I don't care what this random person says, or what any random person says. I don't follow organised religion, I don't do what other people tell me to do just because they say to do it, and I don't believe what other people tell me to believe just because they say it's the truth.

Oliver says it perfectly:

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I don't even think there's a Lucifer. And if, then only as a thoughtform created by mankind and fed by our fears.

The things that truly don't worry me anymore are secret societies, conspiracy theories and "hidden information" like this. To me that's just people listening to their own fears.
    Yup. What he said.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast