Thread: Botched OBE

Cool Botched OBE

After a vigorous workout and hot bath I went back to bed with Super Sleep and started doing some energy work. After a while I felt the " lead blanket" heaviness and then vibrations. I was in a deep trance so I was pretty groggy. Even though my husband was getting up for work I felt myself rise and pop out. I was sucked back in when I tried to get away from my body several times. Finally, I sat up and reached for my husband with my arms out, then due to the heaviness I thought that maybe I was still in my physical body, so I laid back down. I thought I must have looked pretty silly to my husband who didn't seem to notice me. I decided to tell him later that I was asleep and didn't realize I was reaching for him (I WAS half-asleep). I fell asleep after lying back down. Later when I woke up I realized that I HAD to be out of body when I sat up or I would have been jerked back by the headphones I was wearing for Super Sleep. I asked him if I had sat up when he got out of bed this morning. He said no. If only I hadn't been so out of it maybe I could have had a little fun this morning.
    Last edited by lamommy78; 22nd June 2011 at 06:40 PM.