Thread: what happened

what happened

I was a manta ray following another one(not lucid), I think we were running from fish I don't recall. As I was swimming I did a circle and I felt my actual body a little bit it felt weird. So I kept going and we went facing down into something. I spinned and I had a strong feeling in my physical body and the dream was gone. It's hard to describe the feeling but I felt like I wasn't on anything and I think energy was moving and everything seemed out of control, then I heard the door open and I heard a voice and someone came into the room towards me who I thought was my dad, I thought to myself 'not now.' I felt my left foot and pushed it down against the bed, I felt it in my foot it hurt just a little bit, then after several seconds the feeling went away. I think I heard more voices I don't remember but after that I guess I continued sleeping. I asked everyone in my family if they went into my room and they said no.

Does anyone know what this was?

Blog Entries

Re: what happened

This sounds like a false awakening. Essentially, you're still dreaming but you think you've woken already.

If you don't know about them, here's a link:
    http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.c...wakenings.html

It could also be seen as an etheric projection with reality fluctuations. These are pretty common.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)