Hey all,

I've been practicing energy work daily for the past month and a half, using Robert's techniques (of course ). Prior to my recent practice, I dabbled on and off with energy work for 6 years (since I was 12), and I'm sure that I caused plenty of imbalances along the way. Anyways...

Over the last 4 years or so, I've struggled with severe depression, anxiety, and substance issues. I feel that I've been SLOWLY getting better over the last 2 years, which I attribute to a greater awareness of my subconscious. Just recently I had a pretty intense bought of depression and anxiety (which is still lingering), and given the intensity of my practices as of late, I feel that I NEED some kind of energetic consolation before I accidentally cause any damage. Right now I'm actually taking a break from energy work, because I've noticed that my chakras have been fluctuating between over-stimulation and under-stimulation, depending on the situation.

I'm extremely dedicated to energy work and meditation. Last night I attempted to access my subconscious while in a severely depressed state, and for a brief period (well, more like 6 hours) afterward I felt like I was going to have a total mental breakdown or something... like the negativity of my conscious mind reinforced itself with subconscious thought when it surrendered itself during my meditation. It's very difficult to explain... opinions on what I did are welcome.

I know that something is wrong with my energy body, and I need to find someone who could aid me in finding these problems and addressing them. Right now I'm considering either a ChiKung/QiGong Healer, or an acupuncturist. I live in Colorado BTW, if anyone has a recommendation.

Thanks to you all