Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bed covers pulled off/sleep paralysis

Re: bed covers pulled off/sleep paralysis

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    You did better than me, Volgerie. I found myself in a wrestling match some years ago. It was only after I "blew the entity up" and became fully conscious that I realised that there was no indicator at all that I was about to be harmed in anyway and that the entity in question actually felt very gentle and loving.
    I had some 'peripheral' hints that I could/should trust though, so it was made a bit easier for me.
    Whitethorn, maybe you could affirm before you go to sleep that you get some signs in your dreams (or projections) about the entity/spirit. It is possible.
    You could also affirm that only energy systems and entities get near you that are beneficial to you. You can combine it with some exercises before falling asleep, such as the Monroe affirmations combined with a kind of "Rebal"-technique:
    http://www.monroeinstitute.org/download ... rt-monroe/
    Good luck, cheers,
    Volgerle
    This collector of useless clutter.

whitethorn Guest

in reading this all back I should perhaps confirm that Its unclear but most likely that it was my astral bed covers and likely not actually my bed covers being pulled. The more they were pulled the more i was pulling back and the harder and harder I had to pull. I suppose you could compare that to rope technique, although I wasn't at least intentionally to my knowledge trying to do it. thanks for that link btw, i have heard it before and its very trancy sounding, im not convinced I want to try it yet really, i feel a lil bit strange and I could use some balancing rather than inducing but its good to know its there.

whitethorn Guest

btw nice to talk to people. Thanks for having me. Im going to create a new account because im not really into my whitethorn username so ill see u about as a new name at some point.