Thread: Longest LD Chain

Longest LD Chain

Ok so today...this morning I beat my longest LD chain. This morning I had 4 controlled and stable LD in a row. The last of which was one of my most stable and long lasting I have ever had. The experience was amazing. I woke up relatively early in the morning maybe 6:30am. The LD events took place between...I would say 7:00am-8:15, so my LD were overall pretty long as well. I initially woke up around 6:30am and then put a shirt over my eyes and began to focus on the bubbling water in my feet (energy body for reference). Before you know it I was experiencing light exit symptoms (vibrations) I then began to attempt to exit in the dream but failed. After that I went back to sleep while focusing on the bubbling water and proceded to have 3 more incredible LD's. SO WHAT IS THE MAX LD CHAIN YOU HAVE HAD? please tell your story
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Re: Longest LD Chain

The longest chain of lucid dreams must have been two weeks ago when i had come home early afternoon after a long night of clubbing

i found out i was initially dreaming when i was standing outside my building when half of it tipped (inception style) after that i woke up in my bed 3 times initially thinking that i was really awake but quickly finding out that i was really dreaming
    i was actually caught in my dreams i think because i was still a bit intoxicated from alcohol - i wanted to wake up but couldn't until my phone rang in the real world

quite a funny experience..
    Registered linux user #417739

Re: Longest LD Chain

Sounds like some false awakenings.
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~