Thread: neg attack

neg attack

It is about 2:30 in the morning right now and I have been trying my best to stay awake after what just happened. After waking up from a dream I decided to project, I got out and jumped through the window on my staircase, this took some time to push through the window so I questioned whether I was really out. I started practicing my flying and jumping through the street. I ended up somewhere else (not sure what happened, it's a blur) but I was with this lady in sort of a practice area for flying and other AP talents. There were other people practicing different things. But being next to this person made me feel sad and she was asking me personal psychological questions that made me start to cry and tell her secrets about myself. It was very odd how being around her was bringing me down. So I started to practice my flying and soon noticed the other beings were just staring at me and soon I was surrounded. I could feel their negative intent and I tried to get away by thinking of another place and projecting there, but a neg in that area quickly spotted me and quickly came in to attack. A woman was trying to help me push this person off of me. He was ontop of me opening his mouth really unaturally wide, it was creepy, I think he was trying to suck the energy from my energy field. I kept trying to open my physical eyes but my body was so tired it was a struggle for a few minutes, and I could hear Katie coughing and I wanted to wake my body up. After succeeding I soon fell asleep again, and as soon as my eyes were shut I could see these entities again staring at me.

So that was my first spiritual attack and I DO feel completely drained. I tried to do some energy work shielding exercise but I can't concentrate at all and I feel so so drained. I think my energy has been depleted quite a bit. My girls keep waking up now as if they know what's going on. Thank goodness for Katie saving me! It was like breadcrumbs to help me find my way back! After I woke up I saw lots of things moving and shifting around in my room. Could just be afterimages from my attack, but I felt I was being watched. I feel somewhat better now, but I will be up for a bit longer and I am going to sleep with the lights on until I can take care of this problem and raise my energy again and sheild myself.

Maybe if I go watch funny youtube videos it will raise my vibration and help me stay safe.

P.S. I also posted this to my AP diary, is this overkill perhaps?
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Re: neg attack

How do you clear your place of negative energies and protect it from intruders during sleep and AP?
    Do you have experience with lucid dreaming and can you tell the difference between a LD and AP? Could it have been a lucid nightmare?
    + Alienor +

Blog Entries

It seems like this lady was either trying to lower your natural defenses by making you feel sad and powerless or trying to find a breach by asking you all these questions, hence why the others didn't come to you right away. This could mean that before she started lowering your defenses (and confidence perhaps?) they had no power over you. It also means that you do have power over this,that you are not defenseless.

In other words, your intuition may be right on the spot when you say that raising your vibrations (or simply setting a positive mood) will keep you safe. Surely, the same applies to keep your surroundings and your loved one safe. Anything that helps in setting a positive mood may do the trick, anthing that fills you and your home with joy and love.

Blog Entries

Hello, Natalie.

Isn't that experience an odd synchronicity with what you're currently reading?

There's the possibility that you woke up during the wrong sleep cycle and that this might also explain why you feel so drained.

There's many practices for protecting yourself. I just gave the "protective grid" around my apartment a scrub last night, for example.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Yah, it's entirely possible that what I have been reading lately influenced this LD or AP. But I distinctly remember leaving my body.
    Which raises another question for me, I have been doing some reading on Bipolar disorder and one of the symptoms is dissociation, feeling like you are having OOBE sometimes, and also feeling godlike. So maybe I am crazy, but APing feels so real. It's hard for me to believe that all the vibrations and loud noises I used to hear as a rookie were just some sort of psychotic episode related to a mental illness. And that the first time I ever attempted to leave my body I was successful. Do psychiatrists call this dissociation because I really am insane? Or because they don't understand that it REALLY is happening? Or maybe a mix of both. Maybe they believe it's happening - because I'm insane?

What is the difference between LDng and APing? Isn't one fake and the other a real experience? Or is LDing still seperating but you are asleep and don't notice?

I think Im going to take a nap now! Thanks for the replies.

nat

Blog Entries

Hello, Natalie.

(What follows is just my opinion, since I am no medical practictioner.)

Dissociation, as far as I know, has not so much to do with "leaving the body." It's hard to describe. I would personally say I had an episode of mild dissociation during a period of intense release in my meditation practice. I would look into the mirror and not identify with what I saw. That is a very eerie feeling. I looked at my mirror image but without the associated feeling of "That's me." that colors it. I would think that's more like what is thought of as dissocation.

Similarly, as far as I can see OBEing is no medical condition. Some of the experiences I remember I was never as calm, collected and knowledgeable as then.

I personally don't believe in LDs being less real than OBEs. In fact, all nonphysical experiences, even regular dreams, have real impacts. I'd rather say they challenge our concepts of what is real than thinking of them as unreal.

Cheers,
    Oliver

I have had to feelings as well of not really recagnizing myself in the mirror, ecspecially right after an OOBE. Its like I recagnize her, but I don't make the connection sometimes!

I am wondering if I should keep my mouth shut about all my OOBE and spiritual experiences to the psychiatrist, she might think I am nutty and try and have my kids taken away from me.

Blog Entries

Natalie, you're not nuts and your psychiatrist will know it. That doesn't mean you shouldn't use discretion in how you discuss your mystical experiences. Test the waters a bit first and don't be surprised if you find an open mind.

Given your history, I imagine dissociation would have been a good way to preserve your identity at times. I think all people do it to greater and lesser extents but I think you can't call it insanity if it's only for short periods of daydreaming or disorientation after a paradigm-altering experience.

You had an unpleasant experience, which, btw, you were able to break free from. These happen every so often but that doesn't mean they become permanent or even cause damage beyond the awful feelings that surface around their occurrences. Like Poème, I think your instincts on this matter are good and you'll only get better at dealing with this kind of thing.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)