Thread: Energy Surges

Energy Surges

Where do they come from..

Recently at night I have been getting considerably strong energy surges from below my navel up to my solar plexus (where it stops).
    Once it starts each cycle lasts about 3 seconds and continues indefinitely until I move my physical body. There are no strange sensations there the rest of the time.

I have spoke to someone else who experiences similar stuff and they have related it to AP, though I was wondering if it means anything in particular?
    It is quite different from other sensations and has just started out of the blue
    Possible a blockage in the heart center?.. or over activity?

Peace

Blog Entries

Re: Energy Surges

Hello, VERY.

Below your navel resides your lower storage center which regulates the energy circulation of your physical/etheric body. This is probably a spontaneous event that aids in gradually clearing out your etheric chakra system. "Bottom up" is also considered the safe route for chakra/primary center energy work as it ensures proper grounding in the lower centers.

Spontaneous clearings are often accompanied by pulsing, surges, "flutters" or similar on/off sensations triggered by the build-up of energy at the block followed by spontaneous releases. Robert also lists such sensations as signs of energy center development, be it primary (chakra) or minor energy centers (joints, etc.).

Often doing energy work practice or OBE practice or having strong intentions/wishes in this direction can trigger also accompanying spontaneous events.

Take care,
    Oliver

Re: Energy Surges

Thank you for that Oliver
    I totally forgot about the storage centers.

I find the energy body to have a mind of its own, it goes through phases: quiet, busy, cooperative, stubborn, expanded, smaller etc.. and nothing in the physical plane could relate to these happen. Which is a sign to listen!

I have since the end of january had powerful surges of energy coming up through my body. They always move in an upward direction. They seem to move both through the body and through the aura, mostly through the etheric layer. Sometimes they move up through the legs from the feet, sometimes it's from the navel, solar plexus or heart up towards the crown.

When these come I get the urge to tense up the physical body which seem to block the energy from moving freely. More and more, as I relax into the present moment and the mind quiets, the surges turn into pleasant rocking motions from bottom up to the top. I become enveloped and it can be difficult to breathe properly and relax.

Whatever this process is, it's a natural one, best left undisturbed. Any effort to add to will only prevent what's happening. K is all about letting go, letting be. It's healing, in ways that might seem strange from this perspective, but perhaps it will become clear later.

Anyhow, I dunno if this is similar to what you've got. Hope it helped somewhat.

Cheers,

John
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

Quote Originally Posted by farewell2arms
    K is all about letting go, letting be
    I know , that no-snag free-flow is downright liberating.
    Last edited by psionickx; 16th June 2011 at 09:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Red face

Yes, letting go and relaxing 'into' the sensations is always a very calm way to coax more intense Energy Body Sensations. (especially if they turn up on their own)

I had a clearing of my heart center about a month ago. It was not what I expected.

I was in a pretty deep trance while doing energy work. After i did a full pre-stim, I was doing a slow, 'full body bounce', when (while the bounce was in the 'up' swing) something released in my heart center. It felt like blood flow, very cold and liquidy.. It released up, and out the top of my head. It felt similar to how it feels when a part of your body regains circulation after being blocked for a bit. It just started 'flowing'. I had to stop the meditation because I thought it may have been a physical sensation with my heart. It was quite a vivid energy body event.

After I got up from the meditation, I was a blubbering mess for about a day and a half. I was crying about everything, I couldn't listen to music, or play my guitar, or play with my dogs,,, I was crying about everything. there was some sort of emotional release when the Chakra cleared itself. I was experiencing love and joy at levels that I had not experienced for a long time.
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull