Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wings?

timdowland Guest
    ayla wrote:

during the medication i feel large energy wings in my back. i can only hug myself with them, and maybe move them a little.
    can anybody tell me why, and if someone has similar experiences?

thnx
    I have felt them too, only mine are quite "small". They're not a permenant feeling but sometimes I can sense them in my back at and between my shoulders when meditating or doing energy work. I don't know what they are or what they mean but you are not the only one.

Apex Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley
    So what's the crystal dragon stage? Any pages related to it?
    Aunt Clair decribes the Crystal Dragon stage in great detail here:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... n&start=60

4th post down.

It is my understanding that many are on this stage of progression at this time.

FlickeringThoughts Guest
    On a number of occasions I have felt the emergence of "energy wings", sometimes being slightly painful. On one particular night I was chatting with a friend of mine and she was going through the same thing..

I have always had a fond liking of Phoenix's...I love the mythology, what it represents, and all sorts of stuff like that.

Kevin

Re: wings?

Quote Originally Posted by ayla
    during the medication i feel large energy wings in my back. i can only hug myself with them, and maybe move them a little.
    can anybody tell me why, and if someone has similar experiences?

thnx

sorry for bad english
    Can you describe the look and feel of these a bit more? I should be able to tell you more about this based on that info.

ayla Guest
    it's like you have two cuts which begins on you shoulder blade and ends cca 10 centimeters above the end of your spine (the cuts are at the distance cca 5 cm from the spine) and you feel like some new part of your body is going out through that cuts, and you can feel them like you feel your limbs, but you cannot move them as you want, you can do only few things.
    i cannot describe that feeling while they came out and spread, but it's not a negative feeling

Wings continue to occur.Last month 4 winged angels the length of the forearm manifested on mystics in my circle from the wrist to the elbow .

Recently ,we felt tiny wings about 25 cms long and 12 inches high develop around the eye of the moon where the hips begin and the spine starts to curve . These are too small to be useful but they are symbolic . Also a bodyless golden cherub face projected with sings on either ear from some mystics globally this month .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~