Thread: New sensation while attempting obe?

New sensation while attempting obe?

I haven't had any obes lately, but I've been using binaural beats to induce trance. I usually get intense falling sensations which makes me hyperalert and then I get this buzzing which feels like electricity stinging me throughout my body. Are these vibrations? I'm used to something more dramatic in which I feel like I'm having a seizure or something. I try exiting during the buzzing and I feel Luke I'm floating up, but I don't get the "peeling" exit sensation.( like peeling out of an eggshell). I get a racing heart sensation and then feel like my mouth is opening wide even though It's closed. This is a common sensation for me. Thoughts? I feel like I'm so close to an exit! I haven't been able to do it again

Blog Entries

Re: New sensation while attempting obe?

I haven't had any obes lately, but I've been using binaural beats to induce trance. I usually get intense falling sensations which makes me hyperalert and then I get this buzzing which feels like electricity stinging me throughout my body. Are these vibrations?
    They are a type of vibration. Vibrations do tend to lessen as one becomes more experienced or when one is more relaxed.

I'm used to something more dramatic in which I feel like I'm having a seizure or something. I try exiting during the buzzing and I feel Luke I'm floating up, but I don't get the "peeling" exit sensation.( like peeling out of an eggshell).
    Floating up sounds like an exit to me. I wonder why you're not registering it that way.

I get a racing heart sensation and then feel like my mouth is opening wide even though It's closed. This is a common sensation for me. Thoughts? I feel like I'm so close to an exit! I haven't been able to do it again
    This sounds like you're exiting through the heart and/or throat chakras or, at least, activating them.

I suggest you keep at it. You're likely transitioning through a new stage and new developments are on the horizon.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Thank you. The floatiness does seem like an exit, but I get to that point so easily and have done it so many times without successfully getting out that I just thought it was part of the process, but not an actual exit. I guess maybe I get too excited and aware of my body by these sensations and perhaps that is what is holding me back? CFT, do you exit during vibrations or after? I usually try exit techniques when I get the chakra sensations, but honestly the symptoms are so distracting I find it hard to concentrate. Perhaps I should try to relax and let the exit just happen and stop trying to force it? Thank you for your response.

Blog Entries

Lamommy78, try waiting until the strong vibrations subside and see how that goes.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

CFT, do you exit during vibrations or after?
    I don't get vibrations anymore. When I used to get them, I started energy body loosening while I was still having them, but I didn't move into an exit tech until something else happened, like visuals or movement, and I kept going even after all symptoms stopped.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.