Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why does LOA work best at the beginning?

Blog Entries

Re: Why does LOA work best at the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by imogen View Post
    Or maybe our expectations get too unreasonable, or selfish or greedy or superfluous.

In manifesting with Great Mystery I was instructed that our deepest desire must be aligned with Source, and so "manifesting abundance" becomes this process of alignment with our Higher Self and as we get closer to actualizing our higher self, our values and needs change, so we start speaking and creating differently, and see greater results. It is essentially WHERE we are speaking from in those subtle vs physical bodies then, right? Conscious creation is a process of the higher self working closely with our earthly self, as the awareness and relationship deepens.

It is easy at the beginning because Source/Self wants to give us affirmations and encouragement like with a small child learning to walk, but the process is about developing character and higher skills, so it is not going to stay easy. You know, the butterfly needs the resistance against the wings, emerging from the chrysallis, and all that.
    I agree with this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Why does LOA work best at the beginning?

Hi,

For the most part my manifestation experiences or 'experiments' have become progressively easier rather than more difficult.

Each success gave me more confidence.

I was always careful though, Or perhaps a better word for it would be methodical, in my approach.

First of all once having decided on something to manifest I would observe carefully my own thoughts at the very beginning to see if I was harboring any doubts, negative feelings towards it, inhibitions, emotional resistance etc. and only proceeded after making certain that I had no second thoughts or resistance towards whatever it might be that I was attempting to manifest.

I think that this is a very important point. It is necessary to have a clear intention without any counter intention to interfere with it or cancel it out. Doubts, fears and so forth that might serve to negate the manifestation have to be confronted fully and honestly and be completely resolved.

I suppose some unresolved doubts or anxieties about the whole business of manifesting in general or in regard to particular goals etc. might accumulate and compound one another over time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2