Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sleep Paralysis & OBE's

Hi Ariel,

It is funny how we use things like leverage in a world of thought.
    It makes sense though, initially we can only refer back to what we know when interpreting the thoughscape. We spend so much time in the physical.

When the dream changed to that of the painting i was still very lucid. The feelings of awe, wonder and curiosity were helping me stay awake. I never climbed back out of the painting. I never thought to do that at the time.

I've attached an image of what the painting environment looked like here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

2. Astral Tunnels

I just received Robert Bruce's book "Astral Dynamics" and it had an interesting section on astral tunnels in it.
    Last edited by Ariel; 18th July 2011 at 05:04 AM.

Re: Sleep Paralysis & OBE's

Awsome,

Ive seen similar stuff in the black void, but mostly what i see there are dots of light.
    Attaching an image that looks like what im talking about. It's not exactly like that but similar.

I haven't read that part of Robert's book yet, sounds interesting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

4. Re: Sleep Paralysis & OBE's

That's really cool, have you tried moving towards one of the colored lights before?
    Last edited by Ariel; 18th July 2011 at 05:04 AM.

Re: Sleep Paralysis & OBE's

I have tried willing myself into one of the colored lights.Once there i was surrounded by the color that was entered. I've been told these are transition points, i'm guessing to astral planes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2