Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sleep Paralysis & OBE's

1. Sleep Paralysis & OBE's

Hello everyone,

I came across this site researching lucid dreams and found some very interesting posts, interesting enough to join this forum and hopefully share with you what I know as well as learn from your own experiences. Thanks for letting me post on this site, I look forward to sharing and learning from you all.
    Last edited by Ariel; 18th July 2011 at 05:00 AM.

G'day Ariel,

In case you are wondering why things are so quiet here...

We just opened these boards a few hours ago. The main membership, 5k, have not been invited here yet, only mods and admins.

This board is replacing www.forums.astraldynamics.com

I will be bringing the members over in a few days, once my admin and mod team are familiar with the new board vBulletin

take care, robert

Blog Entries
    Hi and welcome to the forums, Ariel. You will see there are a few more exit techniques you can use when you want to try something different.
    Welcome again, soon we hope to see all members posting here.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. I guess I reached this forum at just the right time. I've been reading over some of the previous threads and its amazing how similar these experiences are between different people. Thanks for hosting this site, I wish I had found it years ago.
    Ariel

Hi Ariel,

I don't know much about astral mirrors but that sounds interesting. You use them as transition points to other realms?
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

6. Not sure
    Last edited by Ariel; 18th July 2011 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    Hi Heliac,

There are so many variations that I have tried, but every time I have pressed into the surface of the mirror (usually works best with your fingers all pointed together with your thumbs), the other side was always a white void but with a thickness to it like foam. I searched for books on this subject but have not found any information other than on this site, so I am hoping to learn from others.

The other variation that I have had more success with is placing my hands (palms flat against those in the mirror) and gripping to pull my reflection out. I have stood in the room with my own self on many occassions and what my reflection had to say was always very personal. It is my understanding, but I may be wrong, that the image of yourself in an astral mirror is that of your past consciousness, since reflections always exist in the past. It was almost as if my mind was talking to my body, weird but thats the only way to describe it.

Ariel
    That does sound really weird but really really cool.

I've gone through paintings before. The painted environment comes alive as if you are actually in it. Going through mirrors sounds like it would be mindbending.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

8. Thats cool
    Last edited by Ariel; 18th July 2011 at 05:02 AM.

Hi Ariel,

It was during a lucid dream. I stepped into the picture hung off the edge of the picture frame and dropped down onto a hill within the painting. From there i walked around and explored a bit.

The inhabitants of the painting and everything else becomes the new scenary and you can interact with inside of the painting environment.

I haven't tried consciously manifesting anything to enter into so far that i can remember

10. That would be interesting
    Last edited by Ariel; 18th July 2011 at 05:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast