Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
Hi Heliac,

There are so many variations that I have tried, but every time I have pressed into the surface of the mirror (usually works best with your fingers all pointed together with your thumbs), the other side was always a white void but with a thickness to it like foam. I searched for books on this subject but have not found any information other than on this site, so I am hoping to learn from others.

The other variation that I have had more success with is placing my hands (palms flat against those in the mirror) and gripping to pull my reflection out. I have stood in the room with my own self on many occassions and what my reflection had to say was always very personal. It is my understanding, but I may be wrong, that the image of yourself in an astral mirror is that of your past consciousness, since reflections always exist in the past. It was almost as if my mind was talking to my body, weird but thats the only way to describe it.

Ariel
That does sound really weird but really really cool.

I've gone through paintings before. The painted environment comes alive as if you are actually in it. Going through mirrors sounds like it would be mindbending.