Quote Originally Posted by chips
Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
The loving touch of God strengthens and restores him. The Lord pours out strengthening life in and through him, and he is vital, strong and well.
God will guide you, revealing Divine Guidance to you as your help and his in every need. Fear and pain will leave him and he will be healed.
Im sorry to contradict with what you are saying CFTraveler, but by simply talking about God, you dont get rid of Negs. you need a more practical approach. i highly recommend using garlic. i also very highly recommend a book called, "Practical psychic self-defense" by Robert Bruce. that book has practical counter-measures such as the uses of garlic, noise, music, symbols, and banishment rituals. try going to Borders and looking for it under the New Age/metaphysical section. i myself have gotten rid of a Neg that attached itself to me by following what the book said.
Dear chips: I am not saying anything about negs- I am offering a prayer for your friend. Advice is given on the PPSD forum- Prayers and healing are sent on this forum.