Thread: Using Reiki energy to "power up" in a dream

Using Reiki energy to "power up" in a dream

this morning i was dreaming about learning to fly. i was hovering at ground level, with my feet scraping the ground, i had to exert a lot of willpower to stay afloat. i needed more power, and i had an interesting thought...

so i woke up, and started doing the reiki self healing i'm practicing right now (i just got attuned, and am doing a self healing every day for 21 days)... when i felt the energy beginning to build up in me, i slipped back into the experience...

i was able to get much higher off the ground now, actually, i was a little too full of power, i couldn't control myself. i was zooming around, almost backwards. it felt like i was being pulled by my feet...
    i tried putting my hands over my heart centre, and then taking control of the energy flow right there.
    instantly i was able to control myself far better... i decided it was time for the people to know that an average person can fly..
    i flew off up the street, over a row of trees, to the shops, were there was a crowd of people. i flew over their heads silently, not trying to create a scene, just kinda "matter-of-fact"-ly flying, as if it was an everyday thing for me
    as i went over their heads, i looked down, and saw Prince Charles looking up at me... i flew on, and landed nearby. i didn't wait to speak to anyone, i was a little concerned that those in power might want to take me out of the public view...

i woke again, and realised from my hand position, that i hadn't even activated any of the higher chakras, i'd only been putting energy in down at my base chakra...i went ahead and worked my way up to my heart, then slipped back in...

now i was really able to move with ease, although still a little too full of power. i had to work hard not to fly way too high, or too fast.
    i began doing demonstrations in public places, just lifting off and floating around so folk could see.
    people were noticing, some seemed scared, others excited.
    then a group of guys started to get angry. they wanted to attack me. one guy started throwing apples at me, which was kinda fun. he'd throw them, and i'd block it with a karate block. he'd get really frustrated, and try jumping from things to get me, but he never could...
    i flew off, very high, enjoying the freedom, but then something strange happened..
    it seemed like the rucksack on my back, was actually the thing that was flying, and i was simply being held up by it. i felt the straps tighten, as my body felt heavy. not a good feeling. i began to fall to the ground quite quickly, the straps of the bag almost beginning to choke me. just as a neared the ground, i managed to regain full control, and landed running. i pulled the bag from my back, and disposed of it..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries
    Very interesting how you powered up your dream by using energy, indeed!

It seems like you want to make people aware of their spiritual nature and their capacities, a nature and capacities we all share (we can all fly), but you also seem worried that this knowledge, this wisdom (apples; reminds me of the tree of knowledge somehow) you want to share to all may backfire at you (angry men throwing apples at you for that very reason apparently).
    ...Is that possible or...?
    If so, it doesn't seem like there is really something to be worried about in your dream... You're really out of reach and the angry men (possible opposition) rather seem to be wasting their time, so...

Quote Originally Posted by poème View Post
    Very interesting how you powered up your dream by using energy, indeed!

It seems like you want to make people aware of their spiritual nature and their capacities, a nature and capacities we all share (we can all fly), but you also seem worried that this knowledge, this wisdom (apples; reminds me of the tree of knowledge somehow) you want to share to all may backfire at you (angry men throwing apples at you for that very reason apparently).
    ...Is that possible or...?
    If so, it doesn't seem like there is really something to be worried about in your dream... You're really out of reach and the angry men (possible opposition) rather seem to be wasting their time, so...
    interesting thought, the connection with the apples/tree of knowledge...
    and yes, there is a worry that making people aware of their spiritual capabilities in such a manner could backfire. the "Prince Charles" i saw in the crowd, would represent the people in charge of the world, those who stand to lose everything, if the general public all became fully empowered and aware of their true nature...

to be honest tho, i'm more concerned/excited about the use of the reiki energy in such a manner. i'm wondering if anyone else has used it in such a way...?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.