Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hits that work (i-Doser)

Re: Hits that work (i-Doser)

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman View Post
    I've had mixed results with i-Doser. I like the "French Roast", which is a short but quite effective beta wave inducer, but most of the others I've tried are average to pointless.

I will say "Marijuana" was interesting and induced some quite potent effects (visions, specifically, and deep relaxation), but it didn't seem very like actual marijuana (I grew up in the 70s, okay? nuff said ), and to be honest, I'm prone to visions, anyway, so it's not like something happened that hadn't happened to me hundreds of times before.

Personally, I strongly suspect that a lot of the i-Doser effect is due to suggestion, i.e., they tell you what it's supposed to do to you, and then, lo and behold, that's what it does. Only it doesn't work that well on everyone...

I prefer MindStereo by Transparent Corporation (http://www.transparentcorp.com/), and I use it very regularly. I also have their NeuroProgrammer2, and I use it often, though not as often as MindStereo.
    Thanks for the URL!

U.S.A wisconsin, where the cheese is good

it's not free tho, is it?
    if there was ever a time to make a signature, it would be now

Blog Entries

I think you can download the software and a free "hit" with the i-Doser system, but then you have to pay for additional "hits" (which, of course, you can use over and over again; it used to be once you used them, they got deleted from your hard drive, believe it or not, but they changed the model). The free hit was and probably still is French Roast, but I haven't done much with i-Doser for years (other than use the software I do have, mostly for the French Roast).

None of the software from Transparent Corporation is free, but it's well worth the investment, IMHO. I bought some for my adult daughter, who was then a university student, and she got completely hooked on it, particularly MindStereo, which lets you listen to anything (music, recorded university lectures, you name it) as the carrier for the binaural beats. If you've got the money to splash out, it's well worth you (you can download a trial version of all their software as far as I know).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

iDoser is pretty much a scam.
    Facts that I am 100% sure of:
    1, iDoser uses normal brainwave entrainment like binaural beats
    2, iDoser contains some noise sounds in sudden bursts that more or less scare the crap out of poeple, or make them suffer from the hidious noise bursts.

What happens is people film "reactions" on put them on youtube. THese powerful reactions we are seeing is caused by iDoser first gently taking the listener to a very relaxed state through binaural beats and when they are at the deepest relaxation they insert screaming tones or bursts of noise causing the listener to really make a face, grimace, and to react in a powerful way due to the sudden "scare" from the unbarable noise. People see this on youtube and think : "Wow this is powerful stuff", but you get the same reaction from scaring the crap out of someone who is asleep. All the tension the listener had about what will happen is released. The thing is that brainwave entrainemtn DOES work, so of course people will say that they can feel that it is working, but it is not "digital drugs", it is normal brainwave entrainment.

When they say they are mimiking things like heroine or crack etc it is just pure lies. WHen the listener feels the brainwave entrainment starting to work they will think they are experiencing effects of the advertised "drug" and placebo will also kick in at this phase.

The ignorance in this subject is so huge that even mainstream news is reporting on "iDosing" as if it was a serious thing when in fact it is just people listening to binaural beats, getting tortured by horrible noises and putting it on youtube making it look dangerous.

So again.... of course it "works", as brainwave entrainment does, but it is NOT any drug. It is a combination of working audio technology, lies and placebo. PLUS the fact that drugs are exhiting for young people especially.
    "There is no thinker, only thoughts"
    “dont follow me, im lost”
    “The plain fact is that if you don't have a problem, you create one. If you don't have a problem you don't feel that you are living.”

Meditation MP3

Blog Entries

I think the effects are mostly (though not entirely) due to suggestion. They do use real brainwave entrainment, but they suggest to you what effect it's supposed to have, what it's supposed to do to you, and, unsurprisingly, people frequently have that reaction.

I haven't used iDoser in a very, very long time. I upgraded my computer about a year ago and found that NONE of the doses I had purchased would work any more, and I was not going to hand over any more money to these people for their questionable products, particularly since I've had such great results with Transparent Corp's products (as noted further up in this thread).

And, yes, I saw a newspaper article about "iDosing" as if it's some kind of real thing, and all I could do was shake my head. They did have some experts speak out, and they pretty much said what I just did, that it's a combination of actual entrainment and suggestion.

Brainwave entrainment is certainly real and it works. The rest of it, in the case of iDoser, is marketing.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2