Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Enargo's Dream Journal

1. Enargo's Dream Journal

I am establishing this dream journal for just for not only my reference, but maybe someone will enjoy it. As of right now I have yet to experience my first OBE. I will be using the WILD method (Wake Induced Lucid Dream) to get OBEs or Lucid Dreams. As of right now I think I might be close to my first OBE.

Last night I fell asleep, woke up with a somewhat paralysis feeling (sleep paralysis), but I was unable to do anything to exit and eventually just overall broke paralysis.

The last time I had paralysis (I believe it to be my first and was accidental) was when I was younger I decided to wrap my blankets so tight it looked like I waqs a mummy. After maybe an hour, half hour I feel a little weird and when I tried to unwrap myself I realized I can't move at all (only my heard which was sticking out of the blankets) and started to panic and eventually got out of it, that scared me to death (I was around 8 years old andI only about a week or two ago discovered what a lucid dream was and what an OBE was). I would like to hear what everyone thinks of my posts as time goes on. I will post as soon as possible.

P.S. Sorry for the wall of text, I will try to fragment the posts better.

Blog Entries

Re: Enargo's Dream Journal

Would you rather this be in the Dream section, or here in the OBE section? It's up to you, if you're going to combine reports.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Enargo's Dream Journal

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Would you rather this be in the Dream section, or here in the OBE section? It's up to you, if you're going to combine reports.
    I would rather have it here in the OBE forums since I am aiming to get an OBE (but I will post Lucid Dreams). I would also like to clear something up before it's asked. I don't meditate, channel chakara (is that spelled right?), let alone how. There is one dream I remember quiet vividly from last night, but I wasn't exactly lucid. If anyone demands it I'll post, it was one of the most horrific dreams I had.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enargo
    I would rather have it here in the OBE forums since I am aiming to get an OBE (but I will post Lucid Dreams).
    Fine, it's your choice.

I would also like to clear something up before it's asked. I don't meditate, channel chakara (is that spelled right?),
    If you mean 'channel chakra', I'm not sure what that means.

There is one dream I remember quiet vividly from last night, but I wasn't exactly lucid. If anyone demands it I'll post, it was one of the most horrific dreams I had.
    Only if you feel it necessary, or want it analyzed.

5. Re: Enargo's Dream Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Enargo
    I would rather have it here in the OBE forums since I am aiming to get an OBE (but I will post Lucid Dreams).
    Fine, it's your choice.

I would also like to clear something up before it's asked. I don't meditate, channel chakara (is that spelled right?),
    If you mean 'channel chakra', I'm not sure what that means.

[quote:3afc89kx] There is one dream I remember quiet vividly from last night, but I wasn't exactly lucid. If anyone demands it I'll post, it was one of the most horrific dreams I had.
    Only if you feel it necessary, or want it analyzed.[/quote:3afc89kx]
    Yeah I mean channel chakra sorry . I'm not sure how signifigent the dream really is, but I do remember queit alot of it. I don't think it can be something interpreted.

6. Re: Enargo's Dream Journal

Sorry I haven't posted, I've been in a little stuck. After awhile laying on my back (trying to get sleep paralysis to kick in) I get really relaxed (at the point were there is a lot of involuntary twitching) and then I just 'black out' and wake up later, no dream, no feeling of paralysis, just as if nothing happened and time fast forwarded . I will try to used a timed mp3 to get something to work (since this is pobably my last chance to try on a weekday for a long time). I might have posted another topic, but I felt that it was best to keep it all in one topic (less wasted space imo). If anyone has a sugestion for blackout issues please reply

7. Re: Enargo's Dream Journal

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I've had easier mornings now it's summer, but I just can't get wake-back-to-bed to work mainly because I never wake up between 4 and 5 in the morning . Now that I am doing more research on chakara meditation. Just one question, is it safe to jump right into opening the third eye? I know some chakaras are not to be open too soon and I don't know the answer to that.

Blog Entries

I wouldn't recommend it, no. Start doing tertiary and secondary circuits, and then move to primaries (chakras) starting from the base up, leaving the third eye for last. It is the safest way.

I'm putting my real first experiance, i don't know whether it's an OBE or just a Lucid Dream, but here it goes. After laying still for who knows how long for some reason I open my eyes to look and see my blankets were all sorts of different colors (sure, it's stripped, but the colors and style of strips wer totally different) I sat up and looked and it shocked me, because they not only looked different, they felt different to. I got scared for a second then decided to lay down and close my eyes and I thought "maybe I got them and just forgot I had different sheets". Them I realized "wait I never even went to the store today" and got up and looked again to see my sheets there again. At the time I was able to see almost as clear as day. What do you guys think? Was I just seeing things? Did I have a false awakening?

The RTZ often looks very close to your physical environment, but with slight differences. it sounds like that may have been an obe. did you get any other sensations?
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha