Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Defectrons obe journal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Defectrons obe journal

Ok, here's the remade version of my obe journal. Below are posts from the old one copied from the old forum. I'll make it clear where the new ones begin when I post them.

by defectron on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:51 am

EDIT: Hey everyone this is my new obe journal. Before any newbies take a look at it here's a bit of advice, don't take anything I say in my earlier projections to heart as I often had a wrong idea of what was going on in those. Also in one of the areas on the second page where I compiled some projections I posted a link to kurt lelands dream topic, I would recommend you take a look there as alot of insights to these are posted there
    edit/

My first intentional astral projection

Oh boy looks like the works finnally starting to pay off!

Well I should probably start at the beginning , I woke up in the early morning and went back to sleep. After doing so I had the first lucid dream I had in awhile. In the beginning of the dream I forget exactly what I was doing, but it went lucid when some sort of fairy looking creature resembling a bee girl flew by and wnet out a door that looked like a gateway to another world. At this point it was lucid and I could control things so I also turned into a female fairy looking creature and chased after her (I'm actually a guy) anyway as I was chasing her flying about through this other world I realize "Hey this is a dream, I should try projecting". As tempting as it was to keep chasing her I stopped and willed myself to go back to my body, the dream world faded and I felt myself being yanked into my body which was an odd sort of sensation. This next part I only remembered about five minutes after I got up. After getting yanked back in I managed to sit back up coming out of my body, the room was light exactly as it should be at that time of day, didn't get a chance to really look around though. This was really odd, because it felt like my regular physical body but more tingly, not as much as sleep parlysis, but more then when I do energy stimulation. I believe Whitly Streiber described something like this in an interview he did with Robert Bruce where what he thought was something that happened to his physical body was actually his astral. Anyway I think I probably got sucked back in again here because that's the last I remember of it.
    Last edited by defectron on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    defectron

Re: My first intentional astral projection
    by Neil Templar on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:08 pm

cool.
    congrats!

by CFTraveler on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:21 pm

Ditto. Maybe you should change your name to 'perfectron'.

CFTraveler
    Site Admin

by baalixan on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:28 am

congrats. it can be alot of work, but it can be fun, not to mention other benifits you get along the way, and especially when u reach that goal. and it doesn't seem so much like work when u are enjoying it keep it up

baalixan

Was this a projection, a dream or both?
    by defectron on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:43 am

Tonight I made some more attempts to astral project but so many dream elements got mixed in I though I should post it here. I am really not sure about what happened here, was this all just dream or did I manage to project in some way and if so what happened here?

It started out after I had woken up somewhat early in the morning and went back to bed. I had a dream that I met some woman who was one of those reptoids that icke always goes on about in his conspiracy books and she agreed to let me film her shape shifting so as I was going home to get a camera I realized this was a dream. So once again I willed myself back to my body and felt the same snapping back into my body sensation I got last time. Initially I had alot of trouble coming out because I kept getting yanked back in. The below is actually several projections or lucid dreams or whatever since I would keep getting pulled in throughout this experience and coming back out again.

Eventually I got back out and stayed out by rolling out and sorta managing to pull myself towards the door as my body was still trying to yank me back in. I mustve rolled out of there at least seven times that night, I'll get more into that later. Now here's where the dream elements come in, I was able to interact with the objects in the house, many of which don't exist in real life the time this didn't seem like a big deal though, maybe that was just dream logic at work. I'm not talking small reality fluctuations either as there was a room with a christmas tree and also some sorta small wearhouse connected tot he back of the house. The people still couldn't see me though. Anyway after getting out I tried several times trying to summon a gateway to the akashic record. It never appeared to my dissapointment as that's one of my motives for trying to astral project. Next i just tried asking and seeing if anything came to me. I wasn't entirely sure what to ask about right out of the blue so I picked a random topic I was curious about remembering the dream I had earlier. Now keep in mind this may not be the records that answered me as this seemed more like a lucid dream then a real projection, and also the answers were pretty much in line with what I already believe. The question I asked was "are reptoids real? and are they visiting us?" the answer I got was yes then I asked if they were good or bad and the answer i got was "both" I then asked if the storys were true about our politicians actually being these things and I got a no, though it also kinda gave a feeling they might have some sorta influence on them. I was about to ask about the shuar shape shifting technique I read about in John perkins shape shifting book but then got pulled back again. Not for long though as I tried rolling back out again. Anyway I decided I would try to shape shift my body into something else. I decided to try something small at first before completely changing. So I slowly grew some talons on all of my fingers, but this was kinda tricky cuz theyed just morph back to my regular hands when I turned my attention away from them. At some point I got pulled back into my body again but then rolled back out once more. This time I went outside, I then flew over to the place I work at. One thing is it was lighter then it should have been this time of day like it was the afternoon. Flying over there was quite an experience though as I even remember feeling the wind on my face, once again this is another reason why I think its a lucid dream as I shouldnt have felt that if it was just a straight up projection. When I got there, the place also looked different then how it is in real life. There was some sort of add on store that I was selling some sort of stuff, forget what exactly. Anyway of my three jobs I don't much care for this one so I used my lucid dream powers to blast a great big hole in the wall of the building. I then went over and took a look at a small fan, the reason being is I could feel myself starting to go back and I figured maybe if I picked something to concentrate on I would be able to stay. Well needless to say that fan got extremely realisitc, more then real fans. But in the end I got pulled back anyway. I tried coming back out again, this time I was about to try doing a full body shape shift but got pulled back in before I could try to pull it off. I tried to project a couple more times but it seemed to get more difficult to stay out each time. Eventually i gave up and had a dream about eating cookies before i woke up.

Anyway what I think happened is after coming back to my body the first time I actually projected into another lucid dream as there's too many dream elements mixed in, not to mention the fact that alot of the time I tended to operate on dream logic throughout the course of this. How would I go about doing this without having so much dream stuff get mixed into this?
    defectron

Re: Was this a projection, a dream or both?
    by CFTraveler on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:16 pm

If you have an exit it's a projection, dream elements notwithstanding. So I think it belongs in the OBE forum.
    You see, an astral projection (or projection to the astral) is in the same range as dreams, the difference being of how personal the imagery is.
    So dream elements will belong to an astral projection.

by defectron on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah the exits/entrance's definately felt real like that other time I did it. Here's a few odd things though

Towards the end I was having alot of trouble staying out of my body, almost felt like i was getting alot weaker, what exactly was the deal with that?

Also like the last time I projected this felt pretty physical, but there were a few differences. One is that I didn't feel all tingly like last time. Also I felt pretty light, if I had to describe it, awhile ago I saw an anime called Bakemonogatari, where there was a girl cursed to only weigh five pounds. It felt kinda like that. For example I'd roll out of my body and hit the floor but it didn't really feel like there was much behind the impact.

Anyway I hope this happens more often, dream elements or not it was pretty cool. Just wish I was able to open up the gateway to the akashic records, I'll have to go back to the chapter in astral dynamics and read over that again.

Next time I'll have to pay more attention to what other people are doing in the house and ask them if that was what they were doing when i wake up. In this they were just hanging around the kitchen like they would be at that time in the morning but I didn't really pay attention to what anyone was up to.
    defectron

by CFTraveler on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:52 pm

defectron wrote:
    Yeah the exits/entrance's definately felt real like that other time I did it. Here's a few odd things though

Towards the end I was having alot of trouble staying out of my body, almost felt like i was getting alot weaker, what exactly was the deal with that?
    Either you were naturally waking up or you were running out of energy. This sometimes happens with projections that are long or that involve more than one exit.

Also like the last time I projected this felt pretty physical, but there were a few differences. One is that I didn't feel all tingly like last time. Also I felt pretty light, if I had to describe it, awhile ago I saw an anime called Bakemonogatari, where there was a girl cursed to only weigh five pounds. It felt kinda like that. For example I'd roll out of my body and hit the floor but it didn't really feel like there was much behind the impact.
    All exit sensations change the more you project, this is natural. If you went into the astral instead of the etheric then you will feel a difference of the energy body you are using. It sounds to me like you were not in the etheric, but in the astral. The 'further out' or 'higher' (whatever term you prefer, they are interchangeable) the less 'realistic' they will be, because they are more 'psychologically distant' to physical reality.

Next time I'll have to pay more attention to what other people are doing in the house and ask them if that was what they were doing when i wake up. In this they were just hanging around the kitchen like they would be at that time in the morning but I didn't really pay attention to what anyone was up to.
    Sure, if you are having an RTZ (etheric projection). With an astral projection there are bound to be more differences.
    BTW, congrats on the projection.

New projection experience
    by defectron on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:22 am

Just a little while ago I had a new projection experience. Dunno if this was like the last two I had where I had problems with the projections being contaminated with dream elements, but it felt alot more real then those were, I honestly had trouble determining whether or not this was physical reality or not, I was only able to say for sure it wasn't when I willed myself to float into the air. But yeah I'm getting ahead of myself, best to start at the beginning. The other day I almost had a projection when I realized I was dreaming and came back, but the entry was so sudden it woke me up. Today I tried doing what I did yesterday and got it.

I forget how or why it happened, but I "fell out of bed", a few moments later when i found myself back in bed and awake though I figured I had a breif projection I hadn't caught on because it felt like I had the proper amount of body mass so I didn't notice this til it was too late. I went back asleep and tried again, this time I did project. Like I said before this time felt like the real physical world. I had alot of trouble telling if I was asleep or not until I willed myself to float into the air, this time my room looked how it was supposed to for the most part with the exception of a large bottle in the corner which is where a bag of fireworks should be. Anyway after determining this was a projection, I went out into the hallway and asked for the doorway to the akashic record to appear, it didn't come right away. I remember reading somewhere that a persons named could be like a code to access the record so I tried something a bit different and shouted out "In the name of (my name here) I command you to open the akashic record!" what's odd is that when I was trying to get this to open my voice sounded like a girls voice. Anyway I noticed a triangular sort of area on the ceiling that isn't there in the physical world. It looked like there used to be a cavity there and someone just smacked some plaster over it. I floated up and ripped it off revealing a really messy dingy looking attic, I figured this must be the record so I asked the first question that came to my mind

"Where is the necklace of mysterys?"

if you don't know what I'm talking about watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qi1sB9W ... r_embedded

Thinking back on it, maybe I should have asked another question, but this is the first that came to my mind. I began to look through the attic and picked up a crusty old envelope, on the side of it was a graphical depiction of some shady looking guy, above his head was written "can't do can't" and below it another line "look through here" I was about to look and see what address it was being sent to but I woke up right as I was doing this, as I returned I felt all tingly from the energy liked during the energy stimulation excercises. So was this another dream element contaminated projection? Or was I actually able to get to the real time zone and the akashic record? I honestly don't know since I didn't try to verify anything in this projection. But out of all the ones I've had this is probably the most interesting. I do wonder what the odd message written on the side of the envelope meant, seemed to both be a deterrent but was also inviting me to look anyway?
    Last edited by defectron on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    defectron

Re: New projection experience
    by defectron on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:04 am

I had another idea, that perhaps the "can't be can't" line is a clue rather then a warning or deterrent like I initially thought. So I ran it through google and what came up is a Miley cyrus song. The line is apparantly in this line of it

"I can't be saved, I can't be (can't be)"

If my interpretation is right and this was a clue I was meant to investigate, maybe this means that the necklace of mysterys has been destroyed, in other words it can't be saved. Also keep in mind I never listen to her music so I never knew of this line until now.
    defectron

by CFTraveler on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:16 am

When I first read your post (late last night, before going to bed) I thought "a rosary"- because the rosary is a string of beads and some sets of prayers are called mysteries. (at least in spanish). So I wasn't sure how to interpret it, because I don't know what your religious background.
    CFTraveler
    Site Admin

by defectron on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:33 am

Well the necklace really has nothing to do with my background, it's an artifact that may have connections to anchient astronauts which until recently belonged to the shaman credo mutwa until it was stolen.
    defectron

by defectron on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:48 am

I had another projection today, but this one seemed to be another heavily contaminated projection. I spent most of it unsuccesfully trying to get the records to open again. I'm wondering if there's a big difference in the state a person is in between a contaminated and and less contaminated projection that allows them to access it more easily? Any ideas on what those factors might be? I am a bit annoyed though, I had planned to practice changing my astral body to look diffrent the next time I had a contaminated projection since those aren't much good for obtaining information, but I completely forgot to do that this time around.

Anyway regarding what happened in this projection

I was having a lucid dream and came back to my body, odd thing is I rolled out the opposite side I usually do so I sort of had to maneuver my way over my body without getting sucked in. This was kinda difficult, had to work hard to avoid it. After that I made my way back out to the hall, now the contamination part of this is that another story seemed to have been added onto my house , but without a second floor. Also for some reason the air seemed to be rippling as if there was alot of heat around. Anyway I gave a go at opening the records, but nothing came this time, I floated over to the ceiling a treid again but still no luck and ended up waking up after that.

Had another projection tonight, maybe two. In the first one I rolled out and it was pretty real, almost everything was the same like the first one I described here where I may have found the record. However I was not able to get to it in this one either. I was about to try changing form when I got pulled back. This may be because I had gotten a little too exited about it, but yeah that chance kinda got blown. The only thing different in this projection that I could see was some areas of the ceiling. But then again I didn't have a whole lot of time to look around.

I say maybe two, because I don't remember very clearly if I had an exit in the second one which was pretty contaminated. I did try changing forms in this one with only partial success. I think I may have sabotaged myself here because I did it in front of a mirror. If you think about it, one way or another that would only be hinderence, because if it was a dream or a dream contaminated projection it would not accuratly reflect whats in front of it and if it was a pure projection nothing would be reflecting there at all. One way or another it would only serve to hinder the experience which is largely based on mental perceptions. So I think that's probably what screwed me up that time.
    defectron

by defectron on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 pm

I had some more projections this morning. Earlier I went over and read the part of astral dynamics that talks about the record and it was mentioned that sometimes you need to look for the door, which was what I was doing today when I projected. I kept on getting pulled back before I could really do some good searching. So I tried doing an energy stimulation excercise breifly before projecting back out again, this time I was able to stay out longer. I've got to say the energy flow is alot more noticible in that state. Anyway I did find a very narrow door that isn't there so I tried opening that. It had a back in it so I tried pushing on it and I saw some light on the other side. I almost pushed through but got pulled back again. There's also one other thing that may be a clue to what I was looking for. I forget the exact context in which I found this but I found an envelope somewhere during the projection that had a name on it, the first name was a womans name that ended in an l and the last name was ingram. I think it may have been rachael ingram, the question I wanted to ask the record this time was how to improve my financial situation, so maybe this is a clue to that.
    defectron

by CFTraveler on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:45 pm

The word that came to me when I read your post was 'Engram' or 'Enneagram'. Bless that flow. Anyway, you may want to look that up, it may give you a tool to focus your consciousness.

by Volgerle on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:17 pm

defectron wrote:
    ... my voice sounded like a girls voice ...

sorry for just picking this now out of context, but I felt the urge as I just read it and since I am happy someone has had a similar strange experience, therefore...

WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=21452&start=0#p135736

did a girl-voice happen more often to you or only just once?
    I've got tar on my feet and I can't see. All the BIRDs look down and laugh at me. Clumsy, crawling out of my skin.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6vOKQFzmgc
    Of thoughts and deeds a little BIRD sings.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vC22WAJBJw
    Old Man: The BIRDs are the keepers of our secret.
    Nurse: Come on inside. Looking back is for the BIRDs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV0jYHTA1rI

Volgerle

by defectron on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Actually I'm not entirely sure, I think thats the only time I really remember "speaking" as the other times I was just trying to will stuff to happen with my thoughts for the most part, then again I may have tried verbalizing some of those times too but I'm not really sure thats the only time I really remember clearly doing that.
    defectron

by defectron on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:32 pm

This morning I had some very interesting astral projection experiences. I really was not expecting to project today given that I had to ge tup super early to work, most of my projections take place after this time. To my surprise I had three real time projections in a row.

It all started when I think I may or may not have been attacked by something. I had an experience kind of simialer to sleep paralysis. I'm not sure if this is what it was, or if it was something else. In the past whenever I had a sleep paralysis sensation I'd experience pins and needles all over my body. This didn't happen here, I don't actually remember very much of what happened, all I remember was feeling a bad presence nearby and having trouble moving. Whatever it was though, I fought it off. Some people believe that entitys may be responsible for at least some sleep paralysis experiences, I have no idea if one was here or not though. But in any case after I defeated, whatever that was which was bothering me, I realized the state I was in so I tried projecting.

Now I tried doing things a bit different this time, before projecting I did an energy stimulation excercise. When in the theta state, I can sense the energy body alot more clearly, instead of the usual excersises I tried sloshing it back and forth, it felt almost like how one would imagine the ebb and flow of the tides being pushed and pulled by the moon, except within ones body. Anyway after that I rolled out, unlike most of the other projections this wasn't a clumsy exit, I landed on my feet and was ready for action. I knew that if that was an entity that attacked me earlier, it was possible it was still nearby so I was a little wary of my surroundings. I didn't see it though, and somehow I felt that if anything did come my way I would be capable of taking on whatever came, I could feel more raw power surging through me then in any of the other projections. So, I went about business looking for the record. Here's another interesting thing, when I looked in darkened rooms and couldn't see a sort of bright beam of light would shine out of my chest and illuminate whatever it was I was trying to look at. There were not alot of dream elements here, almost everything looked as it should, the only difference up untilt he end being that my turtle was not inside of his tank. I don't know why that's the case because he's there now. I'm kicking myself right now because I didn't think to try to confirm any of these and its so rare I have a clear real time projection to attempt that. Anyway towards the end I went up into that one room where I had my third encounter with the doorway to the akashic record. Sure enough, the anomalous doorway was in the same place it was before. However I was pulled back right before I could enter.

But I wouldn't be deterred that easy, once again I did the tide flow energy stimulation that I can only do effectively while in that state, and then exited again going back to that room and entering the door. Iinside was not the attic like place from the other two times I got through it, but a bathroom with blue wallpaper and a fuzzy blue toilet seat. I then asked the best way to improve my financial sitatuation, when I did this a movie began to play on two flat screen tv's mounted on the wall of the bathroom showing 3d animated fish and 3d animated water. 3d animation is one of my skills as I took graphic design in college and even have a job doing it, though it doesnt pay as much as I'd like. I interpreted this as meaning I should follow through in trying to make something happen using my animation skills. Also an idea came to me to go through with a sort of vague idea I had to make a full cgi composite comic done in the same style as mamoru oshiis movie "Tachiguichi Retsuden". Anyway that's where this projection ended, I'm not sure if the fact that fishes and water were dominant in the movie was a second clue or not. I do have some skills with fluid simulation in animation but its hardly a specialty of mine so I'm not sure it would make sense for it to tell me to try emphasize that aspect of my expertise in trying to land a job, or if there may be some other meaning behind the water and fish imagery.

Once again I was back in my body, but still in the theta state, after doing what I did last time I projected a third time and went back to the room with the anomalous doorway. This time the record looked almost like my room, it was still structured the same as the bathroom version, but it wasn't a bathroom, posters similar to the ones in my room were hanging from the walls and some action figures like mine were there too. In november I'm going to visit hawaii, while there I plan to investigate sightings of the "Minihune" and other mysterys. The minihune is a tribe of magical little people told of in hawaiian folklore, but many people have actually reported seeing these little people and even feeding them. So I asked the record how I could get a lead on the minihune. I looked around the room for anything out of the ordinary which might be a clue. I found three things which may be clues.

1. The most obvious was a taxidermified torso of a miniature man stuck in the upper right hand corner of the rooms ceiling. It's body was clother in what appeared to be woven straw.

2. I found a dvd of a movie I never heard of before called pleasure island, it appeared to be some sort of asian exploitation movie

3. I found a record album with a picture of some black kid with various kanji on his t-shirt, unfortunately ive never been good at remembering kanji so I don't remember what most of them meant.

For the first clue, my guess is that this may be clue to where I might find the minihune or at least a lead, when people reported seeing the minihune, they did not wear straw clothing. I think the straw may be something in the environment of an area that may yield a clue with investigation, this is also supported by my interpretation of the second clue. Pleasure island is the name of the island pinnochio went to where all the children turned into donkeys. Donkeys and straw can both be found on farms, and based on what I read there are some farms in the area of diamondhead, a place where the minihune have been sighted. the only clue I have no idea of is the third, I don't know who or what the black kid with the kanji is supposed to represent. Hopefully the answers to that will be revealed within time.
    defectron

by defectron on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Today I had a another projection

It started this morning when something really odd happened. Over the years I've had a peculiar feeling of my legs being lifted up intot he air while I'm asleep. Only after studying AP did I really make the connection that was was probably happening was that my astral legs were floating up for some reason. Anyway that happened this morning, here's where things were a little odd. I remember looking at me legs and seeing them still under the blankets even though I felt them floating up in the air. How does that work? I shouldn't be able to do that if I was in the theta state unless I was using my astral body to look at them which makes the most sense. Anyway once I figured what was going on, I kicked my legs to the side and rolled out. I went over to the usual room with the anomalous doorway. Like one of the previous projections the record looked like a bathroom this time. This time around I decided to ask about how to find leads that would help teach me about shape shifting. As I looked around for clues I found a spray bottle. On the back of the bottle were the words Lo and Zo. Another thing I noticed was that there was a window that seemed to have some sort of train wreck outside, my intuition tells me that was not related to my question. Dunno if the record showed me a train wreck that happened or did happen somewhere? or if that was soemthing else. Anyway since I had shape shifting on my mind I decided to try changing the form of my astral body. Once again I only had partial success in doing this.

After waking up I did a number of searches relating to shape shifting and Lo and Zo, here's what I turned up. Inititialy I was a little worried given how ambiguous the clues were, but they really gave me some interesting results.

http://coilhouse.net/2009/06/larkin-gri ... peshifter/

The muscician in the above link apparently did study shape shifting with john perkins. I'm going to try to contact her to see if we can talk about it.

http://www.myspace.com/zolily

This myspace profile is another I found, the notion of finding a true shape shifter on myspace seems absurd, but I'm not going to take any info I get here lightly and intend to check this out as well.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archive/ ... -6170.html

Here's another link I found in one of my first searches. In the above thread the users don azarro and william mac both look like they might know something, I'm going to try to contact them as well.

http://www.eso-garden.com/index.php?/we ... c_journey/
    http://www.eso-garden.com/index.php?/we ... it_guides/

these two above links arent directly about shapeshifting, but it looks like they may also be useful
    defectron

Re: Defectron's OBE journal
    by defectron on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Here's some more older projections, if you feel like reading these, I would recommend you do so in this topic where they were originally posted as light is shed on alot of mysterys there viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9378&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Ok, well I had two projections yesterday and two today, lots of interesting stuff here. As you'll soon read, I tried doing the card experiment , but I had some problems, any insites into this would be appreciated.

The other day, I projected in the early morning, after doing so I went over to the cabinet where I had put the card and took a look. However the card was not there. I moved on and went to the room with the door anomaly. I had thought of one other question to ask the record, so I decided to give that a go before doing any training. I went over to it and it appeared to be a bedroom under construction. So I asked my question "What is the true motivation behind those responsible for the New world Order plot?". I looked around the room for anything out of the ordinary but saw nothing. It was then my mom appeared and began ranting about some guy named Tony. I don't remember what she said, but she seemed pretty mad at him. Then I got pulled back to my body. At the time I didn't know it, but my mom ranting about Tony was the clue I was supposed to find. Later I did a search for "Tony NWO Reason" and found this video where Tony Blair explains why he thinks globalization is a good idea http://www.pakistan.tv/videos-tony-blai ... iZE%5D.cfm so it would appear its telling me the reasons he states in the video are the ones behind it, in other words the NWO plotters genuinly think their doing the right thing for the world.

After being pulled back I came out again, landed by the side of my bed, I looked to my left and what caught my eye was two spindly grey legs. I looked up to see who the legs belonged to and saw it was a little man, he had a face like a middle aged human man, but had the body of a grey alien. I'm not sure why, but my first reaction was to reach out and grab him by the shoulder. After that the projection ended and I was back in my body.

The way I see it there are a couple possibilities

1. This was really an entity of some sort who came to visit me for unknown reasons.

2. It may have been a dream element in the projection

3. Maybe it was something else

does anyone have an opinion on this odd encounter? Never saw this guy in any of my other projections. If he was an entity, maybe I did something in the first projection that got his attention.

Now today I had two more projections, this time I just practiced my astral skills, I did pretty good at flying, but still have trouble with form changing.

First time I realized I was dreaming, came back and then projected. I checked the card on top of the cabinet I had and found three cards, there was a 7 of hearts, 8 of spades and a 9 of hearts. When I looked at these for too long the numbers began to shift. Later this turned out to be a jack, what may have screwed me up is I had a predisposition in my mind that the card would be a jack so I tried to distance myself from that by thinking about all the other cards. Then I went to the door anomaly in the other room and focused on going somewhere that time moved slower again. When I went this time, the room was decorated very oddly. There were some sort of modern art depictions of tribal warriors on the walls. The reason why I came here this time was that I wanted to practice flying. I found a balcony, but it was blocked off by a windy with plastic panes in it. I smashed through the window and dove off the balcony flying over a rainforest. I came upon some kids who were eating a pumpkin and some other vegetables on one of the ledges and gave them a scare, don’t remember what I did but they freaked out and ran away. Also oddly I think my form may have shifted at some point here while I was flying , because I sort of remember looking like Lum from the anime urusei yatsura at some point during this flight. Not entirely sure why this happened, but I'm a big fan of the show and usually think how nice it would be to be able to fly around like her when I watch it, so maybe thats why? Anyway towards the end I landed by a highway and looked off in the distance to see a magnificent looking creature soaring in the sky, it was a black griffen, it looked just like a real animal, except it was a griffin. It must have been pretty large too by my estimations. At this point I got pulled back. But I knew that I was still in the theta state, so I built up some energy and came out again. Once again I checked for the card, this time there was a full deck of cards where only one should have been. This time I decided to practice form changing again, I went back to the room, focusing on going to a place where time moved more slowly. I went to a similar place to the first projection. When I went in I decided to try form shifting, I tried doing something a bit different, trying to make my energy similar to my impression of the energy of someone else I knew to see if I could use this to make myself look like them. At first it seemed to work pretty good, but it was still incomplete. I decided after that to try something different and try focusing on growing a scorpion tale, but the problem was, I was wearing pants and they were in the way, I could feel the tip kinda poking out, but it couldn’t come out cuz of the pants. This is odd , because I wasn’t wearing any when I went to sleep, I’m guessing maybe this is from the last form change attempt, because I may have also imagined the clothes the person I was trying to shift into was wearing. Form shifting is tricky business, I will sometimes to it accidently, such as in that last projection, but doing it intentionally seems difficult. Before I could do anything else I got called back.

Anyway two big questions, one is do you guys have any idea how I can get the card trcik to work right, I here the astral is influenced by ones mind, I'm guessing this may be the root of my troubles there. Second do you guys think the little man, the griffen and the children were entitys, or were they dream elements or something else?

Had two short projections after going to sleep, I wasn't able to find the robot though

In the first I made it out into the hall and was about to go intot he room with the door before waking up. In the second one I made it into the room, a dream version of my mom came by and started talking about stuff I ignored her and went through the door anomaly, my idea was that if I went somewhere like where I practiced flying I could cover more ground to look for the robot. Though looking back on it, if his job is to oversee me, maybe I should have just looked for him in the house. I considered asking my dream mom if she had seen him but decided just to go forward because I didn't want to waste any time when I could end up going back at any moment. I then went through the door and ended up in a room with two small windows. I went over and beat on both windows with my fists until I punched through both of them, it was decently thick glass so I had to punch them a couple times before breaking them. I probably should have just smashed one though since there was a bit of brick wall between the two of them which would have been more difficult for me to smash through. Each window was the size of a small airvent which is too small to get through, but that hasn't stopped me before as in one projection in the past I managed to get about halfway through a half foot wide door I found in the basement before waking up. Anyway I began to force the windows open so that I could try to squeeze through them to look for the robot. But then I woke up.

Something unusual happened today, as when I woke up I had a partial obe memory. I had no memory of exiting or returning or anything else which is unusual, but it seems I did remember the important part of it. I remember coming to the room anomaly and then as I heard of someone else on this forum doing I asked what the purpose of the simulation was, just to make sure our interpretations were correct. The room anomaly changed to look like a closet with no doors or windows, so that was good enough for me to know we were. Anyway I put my hands on the wall , looked at the floor and gave it a go. I was able to push through it, I remember feeling really tingly energy going through me as I went through it which was interesting. I don't remember what I saw on the other side of the wall which is a little frustrating though. Well at least it looks like I made a bit of progress there, now if only I could get form changing to work right. In my next projection I won't use any doors (aside from the door anomaly) and will just push through all the walls like I did here to make sure I got it down alright. Anyway if I get this down then I'll have mastered flying and phasing, still gotta work on form changing and teleportation , are there any other basic techniques you think the simulation will likely ask me? Maybe there will be one in how to come out in another body like the ethiric or mental though I have no idea what sort of simulation that would be.

Was in bed and realized I was in the theta state, rolled out of my body, but kept on getting pulled back when I tried to look around. So the third time I didn't try to look around and just went blind. I kinda fumbled around on the floor and mad emy way over to the door, didn't remember that I planned to phase through it til I went through it though. So I phased through the next one entering the room with the anomaly. I then felt my way along the wall until I felt the anomalous door and phased through it entering another closet like the last one.Once I did this I was able to see again. Originally I had planned to ask what the meaning of the next simulation was but forgot to do this , this time around. I thought I might try going through the wall looking through it this time. So I looked at it this time and pushed, at first the wall just got pushed back, the room was getting larger by me pushing on it. But then I asked my body to adjust its vibrations and I began to get through it, it was alomst like a swimming pool made of energy I was trying to swim through that was simultaniously trying to move further away from me, but I eventually got through it. When my vision adusted I was on a wooden floor in a rich high class bedroom that must have belong to a giant, I was tiny. Yet somehow I had a memory that I was in another bedroom where I was a giant when I saw this, maybe from the other obe that I forgot parts of. Anyway I started to fly up towards the window but fell a bit so I kinda made some swimming and flying motions with my arms to get up into the air properly and look at the giants back yard. Wasn't sure what I wanted to do yet, either practice form changing or go explore giant land. Anyway I flew at the window and then woke up.

Wah I flubbed the simulation today. Had another projection, things played out kinda like like in the last one though I never made it to the giant bedroom this time. When I came out it was kinda hard to see, but when I got in the hall I could see again this time. I tried to teleport a couple times but nothing happened so I think I'm probably doing it wrong. when I got over to the door I pushed on it and it fell off its hinges so I guess I wasnt supposed to do that this time. When I got in the closet I tried to teleport again but still couldn't do it. So I pushed on the walls and they began to move apart again and thats where it ended. I think I'll take a look in astral dynamics to see if there's anything about teleportation in there.

Ok, I cleared the growing simulation

Today when I projected it felt a little different, kinda felt like I projected out of my fore head for some reason. The previous night when doing energy work I think I overstimulated my third eye chakra , so I dunno if that had something to do with it. Anyway instead of projecting to my room like usual I projected to some place that looked like a hotel for some reason, maybe because I was in hawaii for some reason. But unlike most hotels it had a low ceiling you could touch. Anyway I decided to try growing so I grew and pushed the ceiling up higher. After that I decided to make just one indevidual part grow longer so I stretched my arm out in an attempt to grab the nose of some asian guy I assumed to be a dream character. However he sort of vanished when I tried to focus on him. So instead I snaked it over the counter in the lobby and grabbed something out from under it, cool thing about astral arms is they don't have joints so you can make them bend in ways regular arms can't. Anyway after I grabbed some cd's from under the lobby counter the simulation ended and I came back. Oh boy I wonder what the next simulation will be? I forgot to ask for a teacher in this one though which is too bad, but at least I cleared it.

EDIT

Ok went back to bed and had another projection. This is another odd one because as usual it started in a dream, but when I tried to go back to my body to project it didn't seem to work so well so I decided to try jumping to the astral by doing something else. I phased through the window of the car I was in, inside the dream which seemed to be a bit more difficult then usual, maybe because it was a dream and not a proper projection. My intent was that after phasing through the window I would get to the astral. After phasing through it with a small amount of difficulty I fell out the window, instead of landing on the freeway I phased to a place that seemed to be a cross between my old house and a farm. This was alot like when I phased to the bedroom from the closet in that I seemed to black out, diving into a sea of energy before ending up in a new place. Anyway I had no clue what this simulation was about, I tried growing again and then I decided to try shrinking which I was able to do fairly easily, though I had trouble when I got about 1-2 ft high because I kept accidently growing again, I wanted to shrink down small enough to turn the shag carpet into a jungle but didn't quite get there. Oddly one of the times I shrunk my body seemed to temporarily melt into this puddle of rubber before snapping back to its proper form. After that I decided to try form changing, with only partial success as usual, oddly part of my body turned transparant like glass when I did this, I have no idea why though. I can accidently turn into puddles but can't properly change forms yet which is a bit frustrating. Anyway I gave up on that and went down into a stairwell with no stairs. I looked out and somehow saw a freeway by the side of the house even though I should not have been able to see it. On the side of the road was a billboard that had been graftied on, originally I think it read "unlawful acts will be punished by god" though with the grafity over it it read "playful acts will be punished by the system" anyway I began to fly up intending to land on top of a nearby barn, I suppose I could of grown larger and just stepped out of there too but didn't think of it at the time. This is where this projection ended, once again I completely forgot to ask for the the teacher, gotta remember to do that. Once again I have no clue what this next simulation is supposed to teach, hopefully things will become clearer in the next one, or maybe I'll remember to ask for the teacher and it will tell me, I'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway I noticed two things here, one is I could see again, also both these projections bypassed my room. Even when in hawaii, at least one of my projections went to my room, so why is it now I'm going to these new places without having to enter the door anomaly?

Maybe I should do like I did in that dream from now on without bothering to come back to my body first? Is there any real benefit to coming back to one's body first? Or should I just try directly phasing to some astral zone like I did that time?

Anyway this relates a bit to two short projections this morning. Looks like I'm not rid of the blind projections yet, at least not when I project to my room. In the first one I projected and only made it to the door before going back, in the next one I made it to the room witht he anomaly and when I did I could see again. But the room was different, it didn't have the door anomaly this time. Just green wallpaper with a cd rack like in my room and nothing else in it.

Could this simulation be how to jump to the astral using some other method like teleporting or maybe phasing, I've already used phasing twice to jump to some random place. Someone else mentioned going into a painting to get there, but how would that work? Also blind projecting could present a problem if I can't see the painting. I'll just wait and see if the room is the same the next time I project. I did try asking for a teacher this time, but no one responded, wonder if they got my message?

EDIT:

Ok had a third projection, this time I didn't try to go in the room, maybe I should have because if it looked the same that might be a valuable clue. Anyway I tried asking what the purpose of the simulation was when I saw a picture of a house on the wall thinking that maybe if I looked at it a clue would be in there, but I got an overwhelming feeling that if I focused on it too hard I would wake up so I looked away. I came to the stairs and leapt down the flight, landing in front of a couch sitting at the end of the room, I seemed to change size and shrink down as I did so. Sitting on the couch was my dead aunt who at the time I assumed to be a dream character but now I'm not so sure. I asked her what the purpose of the simulation was and she kind of glanced over at me but didn't say anything. At this point the projection ended and I came back.

Had another short projection this morning. Took a look around but didn't see my aunt anywhere so maybe she wasn't supposed to be the teacher afterall? I went over tot he room with the door anomaly and it was back. So I went through the door and inside was a rather dingy looking laundry room like what you would find in a basement complete with a house furnace. After that the projection ended. I still have no idea what this current simulation is supposed to be about. Using the process of eleimination I would guess this isn't a simulation for going through a painting as I would think there'd be a painting in the room if it was. This room didn't seem to go anywhere so either what I'm supposed to do doesn't have to do with traveling or I'm supposed to teleport or something. But given that kurt said teleportations more advanced it's probably something else. Maybe I'm supposed to try to master shapeshifting? Given the last simulation was about size changing that seems like the next logical step, but then again there aren't any real clues pointing in that direction either.

I had a short projection this morning, in this projection I was blind again, either that or it was just really dark. Anyway I went over tot he door in my bedroom to go out to the hall and found it was locked (this door has no lock in the physical). I started to phase through the door but after that I got pulled back. I think this is a clue to the next simulation, I'm supposed to do something in my room. My guess is that I'm supposed to give another try at looking at my body, though in a blind projection I'm not sure how well that would work. I wonder if touching it would work just as well? Either that or I'm supposed to go to the astral in a new way, either by teleporting or going into a picture.

Ok, I had some more projections, the first one was kinda short, in this one I tumbled out, my sight came online fairly quickly this time, so I glanced over to see if my body was there, but before I could clearly make out if anything was there I got called back. The next time I tried I immediatly turned around and once again nothing seemed to be in bed. Anyway went over to the door and it was still locked so it seems this is certainly part of this simulation and not a fluke. Unfortunately I tend to be kinda slow when I project so once again I didn't think to try asking what this was all about til I came back. However I do think I got some valuable clues that might be telling. Anyway I tried phasing through the floor with the intent to go directly to the astral , but this didn't work, I could only get about a few inches into the floor. Next I phased through the door which it allowed and I went to the door anomaly in the other room which was open, inside was a childs bedroom, the walls were plastered with drawings of snoopy from charlie brown which looked like they were drawn by a young child. It also had some of the posters that were in my room. At this point I got called back. I had a very short one a bit after this which was completely blind, I went over tot he door and gave a push but it put up some resistence, I then paused and asked what the simulation was about but then got called back before any sort of answer could be given.

So if I had to take a guess I think that this simulation is for projecting into a picture, The childs room had alot of pictures and I have plenty in my room as well which might be why it didn't want me to leave my room since I was supposed to get to the astral in a different way then usual this time. It allowed me to go through the door because when I did so I had no intention of going tot he astral that time but wanted to look at the room to find clues. I haven't yet read the part of astral dynamics that deals with this yet though so I don't know exactly how to do it yet. Of course I have been wrong plenty of times before so I might be misinterpreting the clues here Any ideas what this might be about?

I had one projection and one sort of projection this morning. If I was able to sleep in regularly I probably would have projections almost every day, but work schedual doesn't allow for this so I've been working on trying to project earlier in the night and it looks like it might be paying off. Given that I had these today and one earlier in the week during a work day.

The first projection I kinda screwed up because I thought that I was in my physical body. The reason being that for unknown reasons the mass in my astral body seemed to increase to be as heavy as I am physically so that I hit the floor pretty hard when tumbling out. I thought I had literally rolled out of bed so I just got back up and went back to sleep. Looking back on this though I know it was a projection for several reasons. One is that it should have made alot more noise if I had really fallen out of bed, another is that it didn't hurt and lastly my blankets weren't disturbed which they should have been if that happened. I don't remember straightening them up or anything. I don't know if the mass increase was part of the simulation or not.

The next time I was in a dream that I was in some sort of shopping mall. At some point I realized this was a dream and ran over to the toys section for some reason. When I was there I noticed a katana sword and got an idea, I had never tried taking a dream object with me when phasing to differen't places, so I wondered what would happen if I tried. So I went over and picked up the katana, the craftmanship was a bit shoddy but unlike the other objects there it wasn't a toy. Anyway I placed one hand behind the hilt and pushed it against the concrete wall, focusing on having the sword syncronise with it like my body does when phasing. Sure enough the katana began to phase through the wall. I stopped it a couple inches from fully going in because if it went in without me I would probably lose track of it. I then began to phase into the wall but got some resistance. At this point a dream version of my step dad came up and began talking about random things which destracted me and the dream ended.
    defectron

by defectron on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:35 pm

And here are my two newest projections

Anyway it seems my efforts to project earlier really have paid off because I had another one today.

Also in this one the door unlocked, if as Kurt said the purpose of that simulation was to communicate with my environment, I think I may have inadvertantly fullfilled that requirment in the projection with the sword. In that one I communicated my intention to the sword to have it phase with me. Oddly it did a better job then I did going into that wall which I had trouble with. I assumed this was because the locked door simulation was preventing me from going through the wall, but this wouldn't make sense if I fullfilled the requirements when I communicated with the sword. An alternate reason may be because it was a concrete wall as some have said some different materials take more effort and I havent phased through concrete before so that might be why. On the other hand, excluding the stuff that happened in the locked door simulation I never had that much trouble phasing through anything so I can't say that for sure.

anyway in todays projection I rolled out and checked the door, it opened. Originally I was planning on trying to ask objects some questions and maybe try to call my spirit guide like natalie did in a projection she posted in the obe forum, but unfortunately I forgot to do that. I then went over to the room with the door anomaly and found it was a bathroom this time. Anyway after that I went out in the hallway and looked down the stairs to see a small boy and a small girl playing in the room below. For some reason I decided to greet them in an overly enthusiastic way, literally the same way Hobbs greets Calvin in the Calvin and Hobbs comic strip. I leapt past the flight of stairs pouncing on them. Now this sounds like a bad thing to do to little kids, but that didn't occur to me then as my mind seems to not think things through as much in the astral, I was just trying to say hi in an overly enthusiastic way. Anyway they seemed to know what I was doing and wern't scared by my flashy entrance and just giggled about it. I asked them what their names were, the girl didn't answer but the boy said his name which I didn't quite get. I asked him if he said his name was Modrien and he said "No it's Rodrien" or maybe that's Rodrian? The girl then commented that he was named that because his parents were religious, I personally don't ever recall hearing of a name like that though. I then asked him if he could spell it out, so we went over to the fridge and he got out some chinese food which doesn't exist in the physical world. He then proceeded to attempt to draw out his name in the food, but the food wasn't cooperating which was causing him to get a little frustrated. Before he could try anymore though I got called back. The identitys of these kids is mysterious, I don't know if they were part of a simulation or if they were just passing through. If this was part of a simulation it may be another communication based simulation as these kids were the first beings I met in the astral that I could have a meaningful conversation with.

Newest projection:

I had another projection today, as Korpo suggested when I popped out I went over to the room to see if the shower was there and it was. The room was dark so I tried doing that light beam trick again with no success, I also tried glowing in the dark but this din't work so well either so I decided to just do it in the dark. So I took off my clothes and turned on the shower getting in. At some point the lights came on, on their own. But about mid way through the shower I got distracted by some things which may have thrown this simulation off track. Though be that as it may those things that distracted me did help me learn a few new tricks. One was that I tried to shape shift in the shower, and amazingly I think I actually managed to do it 100% correctly this time, in the past I always never quite got it right, but it seemed to work this time. Though as soon as I took my attention off it I reverted back to normal, so I still gotta work on that. Next I decided to try manifesting an object, so I looked away and summoned some underwear to put on, at this point the shower had turned off on its own. After putting on the underwear I tried to turn it back on and the projection ended. Once again I forgot to try calling my spirit guide, I gotta try harder to remember doing that. Another idea I had was the next time the lighting is dim, if I still can't create the light beam, I might try to manifest a light saber, yeah I know a flashlight could work too, but a lightsaber is cooler.
    defectron

by Korpo on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Hello, defectron.

Nice to hear you went ahead with the shower. It is interesting the light went on while you did it - again some feedback. You could either take it as telling you that what you did was "a bright idea." Or you could take it as helping you achieve a greater degree of "illumination" (mental clarity, etc.). The shower was needed to achieve that, that's why the light wouldn't come on before you used the symbolical shower to cleanse yourself.

Cheers,
    Oliver

by defectron on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:53 pm

So if the shower helped me get to another level of illumination, do you think this is why I was able to shape shift correctly this time? I was never able to it quite right before. Also I've never tried to manifest objects before so I can't really compare my success there to anything I did previously. Anyway I'll see if the shower is still there next time or if it served its purpose this time around.

Ok, had a new projection this morning and I believe this was my first run in with a neg.

Anyways, at some point in the early morning I realized I was in the theta state, so I began swishing my energy back and forth as I always do before projecting when I realize I'm in this state. Anyway I rolled out and landed on the floor, once again I was blind so I felt my way over to the room with the door anomaly. As I suspected it was the bathroom again, probably because I got distracted by a bunch of random things last time rather then properly finishing the shower. So anyway I turned on the shower again and got inside, after doing so the lights came on. After a bit of showering I decided to try calling my spirit guide like natalie did so that I could talk about these simulations. Anyway I called out for my spirit guide, at first nothing happened, but then I noticed someone standing next to the shower. It was a really creepy looking little boy, when he came in the bathroom save for the shower sort of changed appearance, I forget exactly how though, only that alot of the room was no longer a bathroom. He looked tobe about five and he had really irregular eyes, they were pools of dark grey, not quite black like the black eyed children some people report or grey alien eyes, but really dark grey nonetheless, later his eyes would change to look kind of snake like. Also one arm seemed to be alot longer then the other which was smaller and looked sort of deformed, on the end of each of his fingers it looked like he had claws too. When he showed up I asked him if he was my spirit guide. He sort of hissed out the word "yessss" , something wasn't right here I was getting a really bad feeling from this kid. I could tell whoever or whatever this kid was, he was lying and was probably up to no good. Maybe I should have been a bit more diplomatic here given that I didn't know anything about him but since I tend to react more impulsively in the astral one thing lead to another. So I reached out and grabbed him by the throat before pinning him against the wall before pulling back ready to punch him. I tried to say Samuel L Jacksons line from pulp fiction but my memory tends to not be as good while projecting so I just said something that sounded kind of like it. I said "You better tell me the truth or I will rain lightning down on you from heaven! Now your going to tell me, are you my spirit guide?" he sort of shook his head and said "N-No!". I then released him and told him to leave, he ran out of the room and didn't come back, after that I resumed taking a shower. Seems I just can't take an astral shower in peace, if I'm not interupted by my own impulses , some neg boy comes and trys to throw things off track. After this my memory gets kind of fuzzy, I do remember something else later, but I think it may have been a dream inspired by that projection rather then a continuation of it, I'm not 100% sure though so I'll post it anyway. In my memory of what may have been a dream I was in bed, sitting under the covers on the other side of the bed was a man and a woman who looked to be a couple. The woman told me the neg boy I ran into earlier was her little brother. We then talked about a bunch of things I can't remember. Like I was saying earlier, I wouldn't take that last part to heart since it may have been a dream. But yeah my advice is to watch out when calling your spirit guide, because sometimes the wrong person might answer your call.

I'm not sure if this was part of the simulation or not, if it was maybe it was a simulation for telling the identies of beings one runs into on the astral. But then again letting a real neg into the simulations sounds kind of dangerous, though I imagine a real scenerio would work better then one that was set up. Or maybe it was just a neg who somehow got in on its own, I'm really not sure there.
    defectron

by Korpo on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 am

Hello, defectron.

Kurt identifies the fourth chakra (heart chakra) with the ability to identify the function of a being, also including a basic awareness of its friendliness. So that could have been a simulation to help develop this.

On the other hand it could have been a thought/feeling form you were trying to get rid off. That would make sense of it appearing in the context of having a shower. In the astral aspects of you can appear outside of you, and even feelings can appear as entities. Kurt calls such embodiments of energies "Creatures."

It could have been a neg, it could have been an embodiment of your own concern about being deceived and misled, or it could have been a dream/simulation character. A really interesting thing happening is probably the talk with the woman you had afterward, this might have been your actual guide, maybe even a debriefing of the simulation (if it was one).

Cheers,
    Oliver

by defectron on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:08 pm

or it could have been a dream/simulation character.

I don't think it was a dream character, the vibe I was getting from him felt more real then that. Also the dream characters and objects I interact with when I project seem to be much less stable, they usually vanish or change into something else when I focus on them and I was probably focusing on him harder then any other being I've met since I projected. Though if it was a character generated by the simulation, could it generate a specific feeling identical to what I would feel in the presence of a neg or a negative thought form?

A really interesting thing happening is probably the talk with the woman you had afterward, this might have been your actual guide, maybe even a debriefing of the simulation (if it was one).

I wish I remembered more of what we talked about, all I remember was her saying the creepy kid from earlier was her brother, though I didn't get any bad vibes from her. If they were both generated by the simulation, or if they were both thought forms made by me, it would make sense that she would call him her little brother.
    defectron

by defectron on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:24 am

Had a short projection today, rolled out and went over to the room with the anomaly, this time that rooms door was locked, the projection ended after checking the door. I'm guessing the meaning behind this could be simialer to the last locked room and the washroom simulations because there were a few things I was putting off recently.

by Korpo on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:53 am

defectron wrote:
    "all I remember was her saying the creepy kid from earlier was her brother, though I didn't get any bad vibes from her. If they were both generated by the simulation, or if they were both thought forms made by me, it would make sense that she would call him her little brother."

Initially, when developing your OOB communications skills, exchanges can seem pretty strange. Your inner sense is developing very similar to the motoric skill in a toddler - a toddler might be able to walk, but just a few steps, maybe erratic, then over time more consistently, and better and better, till finally at some point the motion of the child is developed sufficiently and considered natural and effortless.

In a similar sense, initially your inner senses find a very coarse equivalent to translate the energy you receive into, maybe the terms are all wrong, but the inherent relationship is the same (little brother - something related to me but smaller), but the sentence as such makes no sense or cannot be taken literally. Over time this develops into a more precise communication where you find more and more fitting equivalents inside for the information you receive energetically, and then you can correctly translate what is said. It's very similar to trying to learn a foreign language with just some basic words as vocabulary and then regularly talking with native speakers and not much else. If you do that consistently enough, you would over time build a vocabulary and be able to express and understand more things as well.

Cheers,
    Oliver

by defectron on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Initially, when developing your OOB communications skills, exchanges can seem pretty strange. Your inner sense is developing very similar to the motoric skill in a toddler - a toddler might be able to walk, but just a few steps, maybe erratic, then over time more consistently, and better and better, till finally at some point the motion of the child is developed sufficiently and considered natural and effortless.

Do you think this is why most beings that I've communicated with appeared as children?
    defectron

by Korpo on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Hello, defectron.

Well, size means what your inner senses read about someone. The question is what. For me it often is "spiritual size" - the higher a being in terms of spiritual development, the bigger. So, astral level beings might be children for you. The couple you talked to in a recent experience seemed to be guides, and lo and behold - they were portrayed as adults. Maybe that's what you try to express with size?

Cheers,
    Oliver

by defectron on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:48 am

Oh boy, looks like I'm entering into a new simulation of some sort

Today , something really interesting happened, these past few days I've been taking choline and Galantamine in an effort to induce sleep paralysis and it may have worked. What happened is I was lying down and all of a sudden I felt a pressure on my chest that spread to the rest of my body, but this didn't feel like the usual sleep paralysis feeling. It felt more like something was squashing down on my physical body so that my astral would pop out, which is exactly what happened, you know how sometimes your physical body will tug on you with some invisible force when your nearby, well it was the opposite of that as I was sent tumbling out to the side of my bed as if blown by a wind. anyway I was blind but was used to this by now and didn't even think of it as I ran over to the door, out into the hall , into the room where my sight dimly came back online and through the door anomaly which was wide open, as I went inside things became extremely vivid. I was walking into what looked to be an old fashioned country home. There was a rocking chair, a dining room table and other things like that on a wooden floor. The place was dimly lit with blue light like in early morning when the sun rises. Anyway I then happened upon the first thing that stood out, there was a terrarium in the middle of the floor, inside it was my pet tortoise. In some of my early projections I actually tried to check on him, but like my body in bed he was never there when I checked because it was the astral. But here he was, he looked slightly bigger then in the physical. I walked over and picked him up, as he waved his limbs around, looking over at me. I asked "Hey hows it going? What are you doing over here?" I noticed he had a wadded up paper towel stuck to the bottom of his shell for some reason, maybe this is a clue of some sort? The projection ended after that. I prior to the locked door and shower projections I did have one projection where I went to some place that looked to be a farm, jumping there directly from the astral, for some reason I never went back there. But this was a farmy looking house, so maybe its related. One thing I notice is both the tortois as well as the woman who appeared to be my dead aunt both just sort of look over at me without saying anything when I talked to them. Though in this case I wasn't seriously trying to talk to him as this is how I always greet my pet tortois in the physical, but this was the astral so having him talk back now wouldnt be inconceivable though he didn't this time.

The farm projection is the second one in this post

WHOOOOAAAH! I had a mega breakthrough projection today, probably my longest one ever! And I'm not entirely sure but I may have cleared the simulation, I don't know if I did or not though as this was a communication based simulation and I was only able to meaningfully communicate with certain things in it. but some things are certainly better then none so I think that's a pretty good start. Anyway this is a new record as I feel this projection was at least a half hour long if not a bit more. None of my projections have lasted that long.

This one started from a dream I don't particularly remember what the dream was about, but I suddenly realized that this was a dream and I should try jumping tot he astral. Immediatly I pressed my hands tot he ground and began to phase into it , once again pulling myself into the black sea of energy. Once my vision cleared I was in a place that I believe I caught a very brief glimpse of in one very short projection where I jumped but woke up right after getting to. The place was a bedroom with a bright orange bed in it. I took a look around, I had been expecting the farm house, but while some things were a bit simialer there were differences too such as the bed. The floor in both places was greyish wooden planks though. Anyway I began to go about the house looking for my tortoise since he was in my last projection. I then came upon an old couple on a couch and tried to talk to them. Neither reacted so I tried to reach out and touch them but they vanished, they had been dream characters. I then tried asking random objects about the house what was going on in the simulation, at first nothing was responding, the most I got was that I think one object shifted to look a little different when asked. I got a bit frustrated by that so I went over by the window and looked out on the deck over a bog, looked interesting out there, I thought I might go fly around. I began to phase through the window, but had a feeling if I did the projection would end. I didn't have anything to lose so I figured I would stick around and ask more objects some questions, I then noticed what looked to be a tree growing out of the wall of all places. I went over and asked it what was going on and the tree hugged me. I then noticed , sitting up on top of the branch that was hugging me was an ape man with snow white fur and a long face that seemed to be a cross between a humans and a baboons. I then said "What's the purpose of this simulation? This is a simulation for communication right?"

The Ape man nodded in response and said in a somewhat jolly sounding voice, "Yes that's right!"

The tree was still hugging me as we were talking and I said "Clingy fellow isn't he?" remarking about the tree. I don't remember if he said anything else, but the projection ended somewhere around there.
    defectron

by greytraveller on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Defectron
    I have read through your entire journal and you have Definately hit on something. You mentioned PHASING into the astral from a dream. Yeah, brilliant. I have read a lot about phasing and, until now, nothing seemed to make sense. So I continued to induce my OBEs the 'old fashion' way. But Phasing out of a dream into an OBE does make good sense. Because once in a dream the normal, everyday consciousness is passive while an altered state of consciousness, the dream consciousness, is dominant. Therefore it Should be MUCH easier to phase out of a dream into an OBE than to phase out of waking everyday consciousness into OOB.
    I realize that this might not make much sense to some people. Yet, believe me that there is NO way I can phase otherwise. Inducing OBEs on a regular basis can best be done directly from a dream (again for me anyway). Perhaps some type of phasing method is the key. I will have to think and experiment this through some more.

Regards
    Grey
    greytraveller

by defectron on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:03 am

Perhaps some type of phasing method is the key. I will have to think and experiment this through some more.

Phasing to the astral is actually pretty simple, just phase into something in your dream with the intention of coming out in the astral. I'm honestly not sure how specific this can get though given that I just let it take me to wherever the simulations want me to go. But if your not currently running through the simulations, maybe you can use it to go to more specific places, I'm really not sure. I recall cf traveler saying once that she phased like I did but came out in a random spot by accident.
    defectron

by natalie-1984 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:05 am

So do all dreams take place outside of the body then? Because I would think that if I tried to change my dream into an OOBE I would just end up thinking it was a dream. I like having my OOBE's while I am about to fall asleep that way I am conscience at the time. When you phase into the astral from a dreamstate, does it suddenly feel real? My dreams vary in degrees of lucidity so it's hard for me to imagine going from a regular nonsense dream to having an OOBE.
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
    natalie-1984

by defectron on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:59 am

From what I understand dreams are supposed to be a sort of projection, but when your in a dream zone other things in the astral can't really interact with you, it's not public, at least I think that's how its supposed to be. This makes sense, because what I used to do is when I realized I was dreaming I would go back to my body and then jump back out again to project. Phasing just cuts that part out going straight to the astral.

When you phase into the astral from a dreamstate, does it suddenly feel real? My dreams vary in degrees of lucidity so it's hard for me to imagine going from a regular nonsense dream to having an OOBE.

Yeah it does, the dream I had today actually wasn't very lucid at all and seemed kinda fuzzy without much clarity despite me realizing it was a dream, so it was a big jump going to the house with the ape man which was a pretty realistic place.
    defectron

by defectron on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 am

OK, looks like I probably cleared that last communication simulation, because I came to a new place this time

How I got there is odd though, I dreampt that I fell asleep on the couch in the room downstairs so when I projected I was in that room when I came out. Anyway first I began to phase through the window but decided not to so then I tried to go through the floor but was prevented and remembered I should check the room anomaly. So I ren up stairs and went into the door. Inside was some sort of little chinese building, not really sure what the word for it is, but it seemed to be some sort of chinese semi interior garden with bamboo shoots growing inside, I could see that part of it at least was exposed tot he sky though. Anyway I began to walk inside when a bamboo shoot came out and poked me in the shoulder preventing me from walking forward. I tried to walk forward again and it poked me again and I woke up. I'm really not sure what I was supposed to do here, maybe I should have asked the bamboo what the deal with that was. I'll have to see if I go back to the same place next time.
    defectron

by defectron on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Had two short projections today

The first one seemed to be another sleep parlysis induced projectrion, but I woke up right after I fell out and landed on the floor.

The next one was a little longer and I made it to the door anomaly. It was the bathroom again, maybe the bamboo didn't let me into the chinese garden because I needed another astral shower?
    defectron

by defectron on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:38 am

Had a short but interesting sleep paralysis induced projection just now. There may have also been some sort of entity there, but then again it couldve just been effects of the sleep parlysis playing with my mind. Anyway I was lying in bed when I felt the sleep paralysis effects come on. Now here's the odd part, I heard what felt like crunching leaves and sensed something crouching over me, whatever it was if I was sensing right and it wasn't just the sleep paralysis seemed to grab me out of my body and toss me on the floor. now here's another odd thing, was tiny when this happened, my room was giant just like the size changing simulation except it was my room. Immediatly I had myself grow back to normal size. I had intended to grow even larger in case something was really here but ended up waking up before I could probably because I was trying too hard to see if something was there and opened my eyes which is too bad because my sleep paralysis induced projections are usually pretty interesting. But yeah, as I was growing I could still hear the crunching leaves noises. Do you guys think something else was really there?
    defectron

by greytraveller on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Happy New Year defectron.
    You asked,
    "Do you guys think something else was really there?"

I believe that although it Is possible that it is, however, most unlikely. Much more probably you had an excess of energy and a strong desire to go OOB. Those two factors combined to effect, what I like to call, a spontaneous vortex projection, which is a quick 'ejection' of the astral/ethereal body out of the physical body. This can also happen when a person consumes alcohol and/or drugs. Although these projections are sudden and dramatic they are usually not painful or dangerous. So unless there Was some sign of an astral being or presence noticable after the initial separation I'd hazard the guess that you did Not have an unwanted visitor last night.

Regards
    Grey
    greytraveller

by defectron on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:15 am

Those two factors combined to effect, what I like to call, a spontaneous vortex projection, which is a quick 'ejection' of the astral/ethereal body out of the physical body

Ah, thanks for the explanation. Too bad I woke up as these sorts of projections tend to be very lucid and realistic for me.

Blog Entries

Re: Defectrons obe journal

then got an idea and reached into nearby envelope pulling out some moeny, I di this several times, oddly some of the bills that came out were japanese yen instead of american money. What I think may have been a dream version of my mom came by and remarked "wow were ritch now". After that I asked a vitimen container if there was some way I hadn't thought of that I could make this happen. It turned into a mini tv and said "please stand by" but right as it began to answer my question I woke up. i might try manifesting money again the next time I'm not in a simulation, hopefully this will be coming my way in the physical in the near future.
    Maybe there are a bunch of clues here for how you can make some money.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Defectron, I was wondering if you ever felt like you came from another place, like another planet, before you incarnated here? This is what makes me ask http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...ne-causal-body
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

That is certainly possible as when growing up I had more trouble adjusting to things then most other people had, so that could be why. There was also the vision of the alien world. Though I don't want to jump to any conclusions about that sort of thing before I get something more to go off of.

Had a pretty interesting projection today

I came out and went over to the room anomaly, it was a closet again, I think I know what it is I gotta work through though.

Anyway I then went outside and decided to try focusing on a person again to see if I could go to them. This time instead of doing that with my freind I tried to focus on the paranormal author Nick Redfern. I hovered intot he air, this time I floated up about 2-3 times higher then when I usually try this trick and shot off. I then turned myself around so I could see where I was going and crashed into some place that looked like a salon. I blacked out for a moment and when I came to I was in a place that looked like some sort of midieaval castle. The place was quite lucid looking almost like the physical world. I had been half expecting to see Nick in the realtime zone since he should be awake by now given that I think he lives in britain but it looks like this wasn't the case. I forget how I ran into him, but we began talking about paranormal stuff. Somehow we got on the subject of the "Cormons" which is the name that the witch he encounters in his book "three men hunting monsters" uses to call the entities that haunt the earth. I mention that one of my goals is to find out how the cormons work and to replicate their abilities, since I think that the abilities demonstrated by these beings (exterting direct influence over physical reality) is something humans can do too. Nick then went off on a tagent saying that long ago his father was killed by a supernatuarl beast called the "Krem", after that it becomes a little bit fuzzy what happened, but I think Nick kind of freaked out, me and some woman I didn't recognize both helped him out of the stone castle and he seemed to calm down after that. After this the projection ended.

I think its unlikely Nicks story happened in the physical world as he no doubt would have written about something crazy like that in his books. There's a couple possibilities here

1. This wasn't actually nick
    2. I met his dream self, sometimes ones mind doesn't work right in a dream and this could be an example of that happening to him
    3. The most unlikely possibility is it really did happen to him and he has some secret reason never to bring it up
    4. This was a version of him from a parralell world where things played out differently

I looked up the word Krem but it doesn't seem to refer to anything special.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast