Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Defectrons obe journal

Re: Defectrons obe journal

Hallo Defectron
    Regarding travel to the Akashic Records. I assume that this place Does exist but have never been there and see A LOT of forum questions asking how to get to the Akashic Records. So my best guess that It Is possible yet quite Hard to get there, especially on a regular basis. Again, best guess here -- there Is some kind of (energy or mental) barrier surrounding the Akashic records that prevents many/most projectors from getting through. I refer here to an Objective barrier and Not a personal barrier/block. Maybe you could ask an object in your room anomaly about this the next time that go out of body??

Regards
    Grey

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller View Post
    Hallo Defectron
    Regarding travel to the Akashic Records. I assume that this place Does exist but have never been there and see A LOT of forum questions asking how to get to the Akashic Records. So my best guess that It Is possible yet quite Hard to get there, especially on a regular basis. Again, best guess here -- there Is some kind of (energy or mental) barrier surrounding the Akashic records that prevents many/most projectors from getting through. I refer here to an Objective barrier and Not a personal barrier/block. Maybe you could ask an object in your room anomaly about this the next time that go out of body??

Regards
    Grey
    I don't think this is what's happening here, I have been there twice before and both of those times were when I still had my astral block. The other thing I also tried going to the physical world but also had trouble doing that so I think either I was in bad form or something funny is going on, either my block having a relapse or maybe I was supposed to be doing something else. Anyway the truth will become apparent within time so we'll see what happens in the following projections.

Yeah it looks like what is probably happening here is that I'm having a relapse intot he astral block, alot of the same feelings/symbolism showed up in some interupted projections I had this morning, so I'm almost certain this is what is going on, though it would be nice to be able to get some confirmation from a guide. Anyway I'll give a try in doing away with it in the same method I used last time.

I had two projections today, in the first one I came to a house that sort of looked like a bigger more expensive version of my old house. I remember there being a doll of ms santa clause there for some reason. I also saw myself in the mirror and I had a large depression in my head where my third eye is. Later I Projected again and came to the same house, during this projection I tried testing out some third eye powers such as closing my astral eyes and using my third eye to see, I got visions of some places that were not where I was at like scrying but clearer. I then went in the basement and tried to go investigate Gazuba but went back before I could.

Ok heres a couple projections, this first one is from the morning of the day king kandazi left for good.

I got out of my body, I knew since king kandazi was leaving now was my last chance to see him so I looked around the house and then went out in the garage where my guide seemed to be doing some sort of car repair work, whatever that might symbolize. I asked if King Kandazi was still around and he said he wasn't sure. So I decided to go take a look initiating ajump but this ended up crashing.

About a week later I had a sort of lucid dream where I talked with my occult teacher, probablya guide taking his form, he said that someone who has obtained omniscience can see the twelve flames, not entirely sure what that meant.

Anyway the other night I had a decently long projection where I came out blind, but my vision adjusted and I went out flying about. At the time I thought this was a real time projection but looking back on it this certainly all took place in the astral as many landmarks were different and also I could sometimes touch and manipulate my surroundings. I also punched some woman who looked like the star of murder she wrote in the face for some reason, I can't remember what that was about. I then flew by an area that looked like a mysterious reacurring forest preserve in my dreams. This place is always inhabited by strange creatures such as giant turtles. It seems I may have been correct in my suspicions that this was a place in the astral rather then just a dream environment i created. I tried to go there but got stopped by my guide and then woke up.

The other day I had a new projection

I was in a dream at first after realizing it was a dream I tried to phase through the wall but had a feeling that whatever internal thing from the past lives which still seems to be lingering would try to mess me up. So I took a moment to calm down and try to steel myself against whatever internal thing was trying to get out of control. After that I walked out the door and tried to make a direct jump to the akashic record. I didn't make it all the way there though as I crashed into the roof of some random astral house. I noticed in the window another me was looking up at me. So I phased inside and asked him if I made it. He said I only got about half way and the reason was because only half of me wanted to go. I know that 100% of my concious mind wants to get there so it's got to be that unconcious reminant from my past self which has been hounding me. I wish I could find a way to preminantly get that under control. But anyway after saying that he transformed into a black speaker box. There was no sense in staying here so I went back outside and tried to jump again but the projection crashed.

This morning I had some more projections

The other day I met a spirit guide communicator who told me about a special guide named Armando. I will talk more about this experience in the reality bending journal. But Armando is here apparently because I tried to go into King Kandazis kingdom without permission about a month ago. His purpose is to both protect against dangerous enetites and act as a messenger on my behalf to entities I am interested in meeting with.

Anyway I came out and went looking for him, two guides were applying plaster to a room where a closet would normally be. I asked them if they had seen him, but he didn't seem to be around, one of them said Armando had visited his house recently though. That projection ended and I came out again going over to the room anomaly, I tried to will the other side of the door to go to wherever Armando was, but it was a bathroom right now so that was no good. That projection ended and I came out again, I then jumped downstairs, oddly I shrank to the size of a bug when I did this, the carpet magnifying to be huge, there also seemed to be someones hand lying on the carpet for some reason. After growing to normal size I met another guide and asked him about Armando but he wasn't around. I decided to initiate a jump to look for him but the projection ended before that.

I had several new projections today, it started with me viewing the room using 3rd eye vision, though I think it may have been my astral room since somethings were different. I came out and went over by the room anomaly but it was full of random stuff. I was about to go look for a guide but the projection ended.

I came back out again later and went downstairs, for some reason the door to outside was leading to another room that seemed to be some sort of underground gym. Sitting , staring at something I couldnt see was a very odd looking woman. Her eyes had a feral sort of look to them much like the afterimages I woulds see of king kandazi's eyes. I jumped down and began to talk to her but she completely ignored me as she seemed to be engrossed in whatever she was staring at, the projection ended there.

I wonder though, earlier I made a mental call to Armando and gave him persission to either reconnect me with king kandazi or someone new but only if he let me know what he was doing in some way. I'm sort of halfway tempted to say maybe this is an entity he found to help my development, but I can't say for certain yet. I need to project again to find out what is going on.

Had a number of new projections the past few days.

The first one happened after an experience I will write about in the reality bending journal where a shaman did a healing on my energy bodies. Apparently I also had some contracts I didn't know of and these had to be shut down because the energy mixing with mine got in the way of the whole operation somehow.

Anyway later that night I came out and was in a room that seemed to be made of stone eyeballs. A voice in the back of my head also said something about shutting down the workers. Now at the time I wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do, but do to certain new developments I won't go into just yet it looks like I had indeed made the right decision. I am going to be participating in two shaman journeys , during which I need to be free of contracts. After those are over I also found out about someone who would be much better to make a contract with then those I had.

A day or two later I came out again and tried to initiate a jump to the akashic record, I crashed into a place that looked like a bookstore but came back before I could look at anything.

Today I had two projections

When I came out I could feel the energy from the astral block trying to knock me down, but I channeled that into this special ball I got to absorb negative energy and was able to operate ok because of it. Anyway first I tried to go into a dream of a freind of mine. I eneded up in a place that sort of looked like his apartment but alot of stuff was different. I found something that looked like a christmas tree and I sort of did the darth vader choke hold on a bunch of the lights on it causing themt o go out everytime I closed my hand. The tree didn't seem to like this much as it reached out and grabbed my hand trying to get me to stop. At this point some woman came by and began to talk to me about something I can't remember.

Later I projected again, this time I went into a dream of another freind, this time I shot past the place he worked at and went somewhere that looked like an art gallery. I also encountered someone in heavy traffic who remarked that part of the reason I tend to get impatient ins ituations like being in heavy traffic was because in a past life I was hung in samoa around 1890, I have no idea what relation that could have with that though.

Anyway later I asked both of my freinds, one of them remembered the things I saw and the other one didn't so this was a partial success.

I had some new projections recently. Before those I did something I'm not supposed to talk about to improve my projecting quality. It's a shame I can't tell that story becaus eit is by far the most amazing experience in my life.

Anyway yes the projections.

The first was an unsuccessful jump tot he records, that wasn't too special. The next two though are interesting because for the very first time I projected tot he physical version of my room rather then an astral double. I could really feel the cord pulling me back to normally when I come back I just sort of black out but I could feel the cord now. So I think that stuff I did to fix my astral stuff worked. It also improved my spirit vision, but that will have to wait for a post in the reality bending journal.

Had some amazing projections today

The first was a physical projection, I climbed out for some reason I felt kind of weak, dunno if maybe this is me not being used to moving in the physical world or what. But I looked over tot he curtains and a thought hit me, I had never notied how much the patterns on them looked like skeliton hands. I was somehow able to see beyond them to see a pond in the astral with light shimmering off it. Then that ended. Next I came out and went into the room anomaly that looked like a bathroom and I went throught he wall and came out in a place similar to my old house where my mom and step dad were watching historic films. At first they didn't notice me, but then I tried unsuccsessfully to make some of the stuff they were looking at vanish at which point they noticed my presence. After that I tried to go out and make a jump but went back before then. my last projhection was the most interesting though. I came out and tried to shapeshift, despite my success at energetic shapeshifting during that incident, the thing is back then it seemed to happen almost automatically and I don't really know how to trigger it intentionally, only one part of me changed when I tried. After that I decided to go to the record, but intead of jumping I made a door appear.

During that one incident I'm not supposed to talk about I discovered something interesting about my true nature. Part of the reason I have trouble traveling in the astral isn't because I'm too weak to get there, but because I'm much to strang and am not keeping this in check properly. This has to do with what sort of being I actually am behind the incarnated human. But anyway this came into play here. Before going into the doorway I visualized shrinking myself down, even though this was like ten feet high, and compared to my human astral body I should have easily fit just based off observations of the naked eye, noinetheless I had trouble getting through it even while crawling on my belly. nonethelss I did make it to the end of the dark tunnel and emerged in the record. I then scrambled to find a question to ask. The first one was really weird and I don't even know why I asked it. I asked "is that guy for real" referring to some questionable indevidual who I can't even remember now. In response I received an open windows software box whatever that means. After that I thought of a proper question and asked what the chupacabra is. The answer I got was that it is alot of different things, some conventional explanations, some not so conventional. Here are three of the answers I got an animal, an egregore born from animal violence, a ufonaut. I also recall some freinds were there, I have no idea if they were really my freinds or some astral representation, you never know with me, I'll have to ask them later just in case. After this the projection ended. In E A Koettings book Ipsissimus he talks about directly absorbing knowledge from the record into his third eye. I will need to try that when I go back there sometime.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15