Good news, as promised, once I worked out the past life stuff I'm now free to go where I want on the astral, at least one of my major blocks is gone, I don't know if I have any others, but yeah I think I'll tell you guys about what happened.

When I first came out I immediatly tried going to the higher plane with no success. So I went downstairs, found my guide and asked him two questions. First I asked him who Gazuba was. He refferred to him as a Brazilian Noctua entity and said he was kind of unlikeable. (later I actually did some research and Noctua is a moth genus, and a constellation) next I asked about the higher planes. He said to go outside and jump. So I did just that, I shot up intot he air, I almost reached a fake panorama sky but didn't quite make it. After going back to my body I tried again, this time I shot past the panorama and went...alot of really weird places that presumably are in the higher planes somewhere. There are two things I remember, there was one area where my vision was sort of indestinct, I sort of felt some sort of weird energy winds going against my body as I moved through here, next I came to a very odd place with swirling blue energy, some of this seemed to sort of form faces much like Gygas from the earthbound game pictured on the page below.

http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Giygas

Something about this place kind of unnerved me, eventually I came back and noticed my freind who seems to have been sharing my dreams lately. He said he had a feeling I went somewhere I didn't have permission to.

Anyway next I decided to go look for sasquatch, I walked past a group of guides congregated on the poorch who seemed to be sharing some beers I jumped again. I shot off and ended up in a forest looking area this time. A bunch of hominid looking creatures seemed to be in a fight with what looked like a wooly mammoth. Clearly these were not sasquatches of our world, but perhaps some weird astral counterpart as I doubt any physical mammoths are roaming about the usa. Even odder, one them seemed to be wearing a suite.

After that I came back to my body before coming out once more, initially I wanted to look for the chupcabra, but my jump was haulted, possibly by King Kandazi who aside from teaching me has also been assigned as a protector. So I opted to look for the lochness monster instead. After thinking this I noticed a paper on the ground with a picture of the loch, I tried doing something I never did before and phased into the picture. I ended up in what I think may be the real loch or at least somewhere close to the physical loch as the geography looked alot like the real deal pictured here

http://www.shockingtimes.co.uk/myste...-of-loch-ness/

However there was some astral objects around too as someone else, I don't know who accompanied me here, he wanted to visit a freind who lived in some sort of astral cabin on the shore of the loch, so while he went in I went off to look for the monster, but the projection ended there.

Next time, I will try to go to the physical plane and see what happens.