Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Defectrons obe journal

Re: Defectrons obe journal

Ok, I may have reached the akashic record though I can't say for sure. I still haven't worked out whatever this past life deal was due to not really being very hypnotisable, I will relate this story in another post. But yes I got some advice from someone at the occult bookstore when I mentioned my sight usually goes to blue before the attempted jump going to the record crashes. He said that this might mean that I was trying too hard and that I should approach this like someone looking out at the sea calmly. The other day I came out and was going to try this, but before I could I went back to my body. I did it again today and gave it another try, first I stood on the step of my house trying to calm down then after doing so I initiated the jump, as usual it pulled me tot he west. This time I didn't crash though, my vision went out but I could still feel my body flying. I then came to a stop, breifly as my vision came on I found myself in the middle of what appeared to be a coral reef covered in thousands of anemonies. But this quickly switched to look like some room with a throw rug and some tv's. I then blurted out the first question I should think of, looking back on this I should have asked about the past life but didn't. I asked a question about shapeshifting at first I got no response so I tried reaching intot he screens of one of the tv's to see if a clue was inside like I did an an early projection, I didn't find anything but then the tv screen came on, displaying a text document that said "Try switching characters." I'm really not entirely sure what this means though I have some guesses. I think that once I again I may be encountering an astral translation hurdle. I tried asking again and it worded it differently, I forget how exactly but I reached inside and pulled the text document off screen. After this I woke up.

Anyway the question is, did I get tot he record? I'd like to think I did but I can't help but remember my early projections where I mistook various things that were not the record for being it. But then again, my guides did tell me that there would be no more simulations that prevent me from traveling and the only thing left to work out was this past life business. So maybe it really was the record and I just had trouble communicating with it. I did get another idea just now that might possibly overcome this. Recently I read a book by the occultist E.A Koetting where he speaks of his own visit to the record. When he got there he found a door full of crystals and he tried inserting one into his third eye, after doing so he received visions of his past lives. The next time I go there I will also try doing this with whatever I find, maybe I'll see something.

Today I came out intending to go back tot he place I was before and verifying if that was the record or not. But thing's didn't go as smoothly today. When I came out for some reason my blankets tried to wrap around me, but I managed to get them off me with a bit of effort. I then went downstairs, and went outside but as I was initiating the jump I came back. I then went out of my body again, went and went downstairs, oddly a bunch of stuff was stacked in front of the door. This means there's something that needs addressing either that past life thing or some other issue. I wasn't having it so I shoved it out of the way and opened the door, but right as I was initiating the jump I came back. I then came out again and this time a bunch of empty shipping boxes were in front of it. I wanted to find out what the issue was so I tried asking the boxes why they were there. They didn't answer though, I examined them and noticed they were all labled "skyshift productions". I then thought of trying an experiment to see if by inserting a piece of one of the boxes into my third eye if I could get some information about it. I tried this but all it did was make my third eye itchy. After that I woke up.

Blog Entries

Well no one could accuse you of giving in.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Had a short one today, I tried changing into a couple different animals, but never quite managed to go all the way. for example I tried changing into a snake , but I think I still sort of had arms.

today I projected out in some unfamiliar looking house. Odd thing was at the time I still thought it was my house even though when I woke up I realized it was completely different. I don't know why this is though.

Anyway it looked awfuly realistic so I thought maybe it was some sort of realtime projection so I tried picking up a book, my hand partially went through it but was still able to pick it up. I had no trouble moving anything else around. After that the projection ended.

I had another projection today, unfortunately like the previous one my awareness was too low for me to remember what I had planned to do. I forget exactly how it started but I was flying and landed in a parking lot that was near a place that looked like my old high school. For some reason I was looking for my car over here. I did see one bluish car that seemed to be partially tipped over so I put a hand on it knocking it back down on all four tires. After that I tried to take off and fly away again but seemed to have toruble So I stuck around in the parking lot, I then focused on a random car and did the darth vader force grip on it. The car wabbled a bit before imploding in on its self , after that I sort of made it tumble away as it exploded. I was about to do the same to some playground equipment but then I woke up after that.

So yes I projected today, this time I remembered what I wanted to do. I came out blind and made my way downstairs, my vision came back on when I went outside. As usual I willed a jump to go to the akashic records, but instead of going west like I usually do I shot off in a northeast direction for unknown reasons which I thought was a bit odd. I shot past all sorts of houses and other things before crashing into a building and blacking out. I then found myself back in my bedroom, this was the astral version of my bedroom because for some reason I was laying on my stomach which I never do and also a couple abnormalities were in the room. However the abnormalities soon dissapeared and I figured I must have woken up and went back to sleep. Looking back on it I think I may have still been in my astral bedroom though, too bad I hadnt noticed.

I think what happened here was that I got too excited which crashed the jump.

Greetings Defectron
    Regarding your latest OBE, apparently you had some sort of Astral False Awakening. Most FAs occur when a person thinks that they have awoken but are in fact still in a dream. Yet you believed yourself to be awake for a short time but were actually out of body (not dreaming). Maybe there is really not much of a difference yet it does seem unusual as I can't remember reading any other account of an Astral FA.

Cheers
    Grey

I received another clue today, today I dragged myself out and went over to the stairs before leaping over them, the odd thing is the air seemed to distort as I slowly floated tot he ground. After doing so I saw a man in the kitchen who resembeled my step dad dressed as a painter, he looked kind of tired. I took this man to be one of my guides as this is a shape they often take. I went over and asked him for more details on why I sometimes have trouble going certain places. He gave a sigh and said "shortly before your dad died your eject button was..." and he didn't really get to finish the sentance as I woke up after that.

This encounter raises more questions, prior to this I was told that whatever the issue was , it was from a past life. But he said something happened right before my dad died, which means something most likely happened in this life. Of course time doesn't mean the same thing in the astral so right before he died may encompass a wider area then one would generally think here, but I think the event he was talking about could be assumed to mean something in this life. One possibility is I may have run into another case of astral mistranslation symantics, like say when someone is speaking of something that happened a long time ago they might say "that happened a lifetime ago". One thing that may be in support of this is that I used my shaman journey cd to try to figure out if either of the two stories I was given had any truth to them. The feeling I got back was an ambiguous almost neutral feeling, often when I get that sort of feeling it means I'm asking the wrong question when trying to figure something out. If this interpretation is correct this could make sense.

On the other hand the fact that in one projection a guide did recommend I get a regression would seem to denote this wasn't a mistranslation, though I suppose its not inconceivable something could have happened in this life and I'm just blocking it out, so aa regression still might be useful for that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Defectron
    He gave a sigh and said "shortly before your dad died your eject button was..." and he didn't really get to finish the sentance as I woke up after that. . . .

. . . .This encounter raises more questions, prior to this I was told that whatever the issue was , it was from a past life. But he said something happened right before my dad died, which means something most likely happened in this life.
    How do you know he wasn't going to suggest that it is a different problem then to what it is now?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast