Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Defectrons obe journal

Blog Entries

Re: Defectrons obe journal

Here you go. Always happy to help.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Today I went to the akashic record

When I made the jump the odd thing is about midway through I sort of got sucked into the pavement. I then ended up in a room with an old dusty filing cabinet. I then pulled out a sheet of paper that had various things written on it related to my life. I suspected maybe this was a part of the akashic record devoted to me. I asked if that was the case and the imagery on the paper changed , I forget how though. I then asked about an experience I had as a child where I saw an appirition of my gradeschool teachers face in my bookcase and it talked to me. The sheet then changed to some tribal figures dancing around a fire. The feeling I got from this was that it was a spirit guide for some reason. In hindsight this makes sense, since she looked like my teacher. After that I asked what the ufonauts were, but it wouldn't answer, probably because this part of the record was only my part.

But yes I also had some more experiences with Kandazi and a past life regression , I will write about those in the reality bending journal.

I had some projections today, while the regression the other day did clear up some questions it seems I'm not out of the woods yet as whatever is blocking me is still there. I had to fight alot to be able to stay on the astral even with the sheild technique. What happened is I was in a dream and I was about to go intot he astral but some kind of wall was stopping me. It wouldn't let me phase through it. I had pretty much had it with this sort of thing even after getting my regression it was still getting in my way. I punched the wall and then summoned up a ball of energy and blasted through it. After doing this I ended up in some neighborhood that seemed to be in a sort of tropical climate, this part was pretty lucid.

One thing I notice is that alot more resistance came up when King Kandazi arrived, my theory is that this has to do with something from my regression the other day. Apparently my past self had some bad experiences with the occult and got kind of paranoid after that turning towards mainstream religion which is why I sometimes have trouble on the astral so the presence of Kandazi is probably freaking that aspect out even though some of that got cleared away the other day. My freinds shaman dad thinks he can remove the block, hopefully he can do so because this is a real pain having to deal with it.

Ok, well I had a projection and a somewhat lucid dream and I think I can say at the very least things are back to normal after meditating on some issues from my regression though I don't know for sure if the blocks are completely gone or not.

In my projection I went to someones house and I tried phasing into a wall to go somewhere but had some difficulty so I went into another room and began asking some people if they saw anything that looked like a monster. A little girl responded saying "You mean King Kandazi? He's over at Sears." I'm guessing sears is symbolic of somewhere else as that seems like a strange place for a demon king to hang out at. But anyway I was about to go out an initiate a jump to whereever his location is but the little girl said "I don't think you'll be able to enter his inner nightmare, your too radiant." and after that the projection ended. I don't know what she meant by that. One possibility is he may have been in his kingdom at the moment in which case there may have been a legitimate reason for stopping me. One thing I noticed is he seems to be the sort who isn't showy and likes to work behind the scenes, for example psychics I know can't really pick up on him, though it appears some of the local ghosts can. I do know he's still around though as I keep hearing the voice in the back of my head telling me all sorts of things when I'm half asleep and also sometimes when I scry.

Anyway in my next dream I was working at a restaurant and there was some sort of flammable gas leak there so I left with a freind. As we were driving away we notice the area in front of us tot he left suddenly seems to erupt with a cloud of poison gas. There are two other roads, one to the right seems to be clear of danger but the middle road has several tornados going through it. I want to go tot he right but he's like, "No we need to go down the road with the tornadoes, trust me." so we both go, we narrowly avoid the tornadoes which keep going onto the road to the right where they would have hit us and we make it safely to some car garage where we relax for a bit. But then I think "wait this is a dream, maybe I should look for king kandazi" as soon as I thought this my freind tried to pin me down, but I knocked him over, he pursued me and as soon as I was over by the door of the garage it ended.

Anyway I did do a scrying session and asked some questions about why he seems to avoid me in the astral, the answers I got back seem to indicate he wants me to do stuff on my own without relying on him.

Quote Originally Posted by defectron View Post

Anyway in my next dream I was working at a restaurant and there was some sort of flammable gas leak there so I left with a freind. As we were driving away we notice the area in front of us tot he left suddenly seems to erupt with a cloud of poison gas. There are two other roads, one to the right seems to be clear of danger but the middle road has several tornados going through it. I want to go tot he right but he's like, "No we need to go down the road with the tornadoes, trust me." so we both go, we narrowly avoid the tornadoes which keep going onto the road to the right where they would have hit us and we make it safely to some car garage where we relax for a bit. But then I think "wait this is a dream, maybe I should look for king kandazi" as soon as I thought this my freind tried to pin me down, but I knocked him over, he pursued me and as soon as I was over by the door of the garage it ended.
    I talked to my freind, apprantly he also remembers this dream and it really was him in it. Though he doesn't know why he tried to stop me from looking for King Kandazi.

Good news, as promised, once I worked out the past life stuff I'm now free to go where I want on the astral, at least one of my major blocks is gone, I don't know if I have any others, but yeah I think I'll tell you guys about what happened.

When I first came out I immediatly tried going to the higher plane with no success. So I went downstairs, found my guide and asked him two questions. First I asked him who Gazuba was. He refferred to him as a Brazilian Noctua entity and said he was kind of unlikeable. (later I actually did some research and Noctua is a moth genus, and a constellation) next I asked about the higher planes. He said to go outside and jump. So I did just that, I shot up intot he air, I almost reached a fake panorama sky but didn't quite make it. After going back to my body I tried again, this time I shot past the panorama and went...alot of really weird places that presumably are in the higher planes somewhere. There are two things I remember, there was one area where my vision was sort of indestinct, I sort of felt some sort of weird energy winds going against my body as I moved through here, next I came to a very odd place with swirling blue energy, some of this seemed to sort of form faces much like Gygas from the earthbound game pictured on the page below.

http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Giygas

Something about this place kind of unnerved me, eventually I came back and noticed my freind who seems to have been sharing my dreams lately. He said he had a feeling I went somewhere I didn't have permission to.

Anyway next I decided to go look for sasquatch, I walked past a group of guides congregated on the poorch who seemed to be sharing some beers I jumped again. I shot off and ended up in a forest looking area this time. A bunch of hominid looking creatures seemed to be in a fight with what looked like a wooly mammoth. Clearly these were not sasquatches of our world, but perhaps some weird astral counterpart as I doubt any physical mammoths are roaming about the usa. Even odder, one them seemed to be wearing a suite.

After that I came back to my body before coming out once more, initially I wanted to look for the chupcabra, but my jump was haulted, possibly by King Kandazi who aside from teaching me has also been assigned as a protector. So I opted to look for the lochness monster instead. After thinking this I noticed a paper on the ground with a picture of the loch, I tried doing something I never did before and phased into the picture. I ended up in what I think may be the real loch or at least somewhere close to the physical loch as the geography looked alot like the real deal pictured here

http://www.shockingtimes.co.uk/myste...-of-loch-ness/

However there was some astral objects around too as someone else, I don't know who accompanied me here, he wanted to visit a freind who lived in some sort of astral cabin on the shore of the loch, so while he went in I went off to look for the monster, but the projection ended there.

Next time, I will try to go to the physical plane and see what happens.

I have some vague memories of what may have been a realtime zone obe, I remember looking at my arms and they were transparent, I remember seeing apttern on the other side, this pattern is actually from my bedroom curtains.

Had two projections today

The first one was short I came out but then woke up right after

I then had another one that came from a dream. I was at a place resembling the occult bookstore, a man who I believe to be a guide was there, he took for form of the person who runs the bookstore. I went over to him intending to ask some questions about Gazuba.

I began to ask "Can you tell me about..." Before I could finish he said "about Gazuba?"

He then went on to see "If you touch Gazubas chest he will eat you." so obviously there was good reason why my other guide said Gazuba had an unlikeable personality. But anyway I doubt this is a literal meaning, most likely it is symbolic. I recall someone involved in voudoun saying that the entity Legba will sometimes threaten to eat people, but they didn't know what that meant. I then asked if he knew what Gazubas abilities were. He said that he would tell me if I could successfully disguise myself from him. I'm guessing he means form changing in the astral as this is an ability I never completely mastered. I'll have to work on that in the future. Of course there are other ways to find out who Gazuba is, but I don't think I can ignore a challenge froma guide so I will need to try to do this.

After that I ended up in some place that looked kind of like a library with a ghost, I don't know what the deal was with that but that's where the projection ended.

So yeah I had a couple projections today. In the first one I came out and went over by the room anomaly, it was a closet right now. The projection ended after that. After that I came out twice more, the first time I tried to jump to the physical plane this jump seemed to crash. The next time I came out I thought something might be a bit off so first I tried seeing if any guides or king Kandazi was around, but no one was to be found. I then went outside and looked for them but no one was around there either. Anyway after that I tried jumping to the akashic record but didn't quite make it and woke up.

My astral block should be gone so I'm wondering whats going on here. Am I having a relapse, a new block or is something different happening altogether? One thing that makes me think it might be something different, or at least a different sort of block is that when I had my block I would have a spidey sense sort of feeling that told me whenever it was about to interfere with me, here I felt nothing of the sort. So maybe it isn't block, maybe I just got too exicted and ended up crashing on my own or maybe there's something I'm supposed to do but didn't do. Can't say for sure, I need to get more information to find out what's going on.

Blog Entries

I had a projection like that a long time ago- I couldn't see anyone at all, anywhere. I never found out what it meant, if anything.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast