Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Defectrons obe journal

by Korpo on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:07 am

Hello, defectron.

Very interesting!

defectron wrote:
    One other thing I am interested in, is alternate universes. I brought this up, she confirmed that yes alternate universes are real, since we were on the subject of Jesus I asked "Can we go look at one of the alternate realitys where he never died?" she was like "sure lets go" we got in a flying car and were about to head out, but unfortuntely I ended up waking up before we could get there.

I don't think you woke before it happened. I think you had the experience and were not able to recall it. When you recall parts of an experience, you're usually aware of having "forgot" bits. But if you could not bring any of it to your waking consciousness, the last thing you remember is the shift to a new experience.

Since the experience did not "download" it had the same quality in terms of recall like all the other parts of the night you didn't remember - it didn't seem to happen. But I would bet that on the energetic level it did. The psychological distance between where this information "lives" (and you went) and what you're usually able to recall might still be too big.

The flying car represented probably another vehicle of consciousness. That the guide got into the same vehicle would represent that she tried to help you in establishing the required state of consciousness and "lift you up" (hence the flying car) to it.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Re: Defectron's OBE journal
    by defectron on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Since the experience did not "download" it had the same quality in terms of recall like all the other parts of the night you didn't remember - it didn't seem to happen. But I would bet that on the energetic level it did. The psychological distance between where this information "lives" (and you went) and what you're usually able to recall might still be too big.

Aw man my first trip to a parralell universe and I can't even remember it

Well I might as well try again next time, I'd also like to try going to a world where dinosaurs are still alive. That would be a cool world to visit.

But yeah I recalled something else about the projection, before I called my guide one of the questions I asked was how many simulations I had left to clear. I forget exactly what the response was, but it was something to the effect of if I knew it would be detrimental in some way so it wouldn't tell me.
    defectron

by defectron on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:58 am

Earlier I had a short projection where I checked the room and the bathroom was there, shortly after that the projection ended, I kind of get the feeling I'm no longer supposed to check that room.

Anyway I had another projection just now where I went downstairs and called my guide, I also tried talking to an illustration of a girls face, but this time I wasn't able to get a response from the object. Anyway I somehow knew my guide was in another room that doesn't exist in the physical. Near where the front door should be was a door to a greenhouse. I went in and saw a rocking chair, sitting in it was a very tall woman who resembeled my grade school teacher Ms Drucker. She got up and we began to move when I remarked "you guides sure are tall, I'm guessing this is symbolic." her response was "naw I'm just really tall" after saying this she seemed to get even taller. I get the feeling the answer she gave me isn't as simple as it would appear to be on face value especially given that she seemed to get even taller. Any thoughts on what this could mean? Anyway as far as I can tell the projection ended after that.

EDIT:

Had another projection just now, a really interesting one, I think these both may be part of a simulation that has to do with how we perceive things. Anyway I called my guide again, this time I knew to look in the basement and found a normal sized woman who looked like my mom, she may have been decorating a christmas tree based on what I remember. To make sure she wasn't a dream character I went over and poked her as doing this tends to cause dream characters to vanish when I have projections. But she was real. So I said something to the effect of "Your real! Are you my guide? You look like my mom?" Her response was something like "So that's how I appear to you?" I then asked her how I looked to her. She said that I had taken on a number of appearances while we interacted. She said right now I looked pretty scary to her, she said that I looked like a young nazi girl (maybe my guide was on earth during world war 2?). I really hope this doesn't mean I was a nazi in a past life, though there may be other meanings behind that imagery since she said I appeared as other things too (I don't support any of the nazi philosophies). This is all I remember of this projection, I have a bunch of questions I wanted to ask her but forgot both times But yeah in kurt lelands books, it has been explained that imagery is often symbolic of something, the way my guide appeared to me as my old teacher, my mom and even her being taller then me makes sense in this regard because of that since teachers and parents teach children things, her being taller also makes sense, since she is heads above me in terms of knowledge and experience of the hidden universe. My appearance to her may have also been symbolic like that.
    defectron

by Korpo on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Hello, defectron.

Don't worry about that one.

Your communication skills are still developing, it will take time and the exchanges will just make no sense. Compare Robert Monroe's first book - the experience in "locale 2" when "the big one comes" - this is so symbolic and coded, almost not understandable. Later on Monroe had extremely clear, lucid and meaningful experiences, but it took him a while.

Cheers,
    Oliver

by defectron on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:22 am

Yeah I figured that was probably symbolic of other things, but still the thought was a bit unsettling.

Had another projection this morning, seemed a bit weak at first and kinda dragged myself out of my body before going downstairs. After a bit of fuzzyness it got decently lucid causing me to breifly wonder if I was in the realtime zone. I then picked a plate up off the table before tossing it on the floor. I then tried calling my guide again but she didn't show up this time. I went to look for her downstairs but didn't see her there either. I did notice a small girl standing in a corner, but when I poked her she vanished meaning she was probably a dream character. Though it is odd that I had a dream character of some random person in my house, usually those are familiar people. after that I woke up, too bad I forgot to try to figure out what the simulation was this time.
    defectron

by Korpo on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:33 am

Something you could try once would be trying to erase layers of dream imagery in a lucid dream and see what's underneath/behind or left after you're done. I got reminded of the practice when I read that you poked the dream character.

Cheers,
    Oliver

by defectron on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:24 am

How do you do that? Do you just concentrate on seeing what's beneath it?
    defectron

by Korpo on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:13 pm

If you'll actually manage to remember, you might find a way.

Cheers,
    Oliver

by defectron on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:01 am

Whoah, just had a really unusual projection

Earlier in the night I had one where I met this old guy who looked like some ritch tycoon, maybe he was a guide, maybe even the same guide I've been meeting in another form. But anyway he told me to practice some ability, I forget what though, it may have been teleporting, it may have even been invisibility since awhile back a dream voice did tell me to learn this, but I don't think it was that. I don't remember anything else of that first one.

Anyway later I found myself in some sort of semi lucid dream/projection environment, not really sure which. But anyway I was floating around the house doing stuff which was annoying my dream parents. I forget what all I did here, but I went into the bathroom and changed the toilet water into fire. After doing this I flew out of the house and got pulled by some invisible force. this part is really interesting, because the force showed me another way to get to the astral which I almost tried once but chickened out because it was unnerving being alone in the night sky. But it wasn't night right now, it was morning, there were storm clouds in the sky too. But whatever was pulling me along was doing it so fast that I could see the ends of the clouds approaching. This part was really realistic too. I remember flying past the buildings and looking into the sky to see the edge of the thunderhead cloud passing by. I then flew straight into the wall of a building and passed through it with more ease then anything I have phased through as if it were air. I was pulled through various different walls until I was swimming in blackness. Eventually popped out near a high class beach side mansion landing next to something that was either a pond or a pool in its back yard. I then noticed the same old tycoon sitting in the pool and he said to me "You forgot to practice it!"

I searched in my mind, what was it I was supposed to practice? I should have asked him then and there but didn't. Next time I see my guide I should ask about this. I then said "But I did learn how to change things, watch this! " I then picked up a floating piece of paper in the water and focused on changing it into a ball. This didn't quite work though as the paper was still there, I just generated a rubber ball inside of it. He then said something to the effect of "keep trying, you almost got it." oddly I think my voice also sounded alot younger here, maybe even like a young girls, bringing back what my guide had said about my appearance before. Also as I began typing this I thought I saw a blue flash out of the corner of my eye, dunno what that could have been.

Had a short one a little while ago

It started in a dream, I forget what was going on in this dream, but my Dad, not my step dad was sitting on a couch, I can't remember what he was doing but he was there. I remember thinking "Been a long time since I saw him." then I remembered he died when I was a kid, this was a dream. I then went over to the wall and phased through it , after phasing I appeared over my bed and fell down, bouncing off my bed and landing on the floor. I almost went by the room anomaly but stopped because I remembered the simulations didn't seem to like me going over there anymore. So I went over tot he stairs and leapt down them. After Landing I asked the purpose of the simulation. The first thing I noticed was a small wooden table witha flower engraving on it, sitting on it was a book that looked like Otherwhere, but with nothing written on the cover. I also noticed I seemed to be as tall as a midget so I grew larger and the projection ended after that. Maybe this is another communication related projection? Lately I've been doing alot better at communicating though there does still seem to be a few small hiccups here and there.
    defectron

by defectron on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:43 am

This first part isn't really a projection but something odd happened so I'll put it here anyway.

I was in some sort of dream classroom and I forget what all was going on but a friend of mine somehow got under the control of this other guy I knew in high school. Anyway the teacher found out and said this was against the rules to have mind controlled people here and told him to dispose of my freind. So he caused my freind to have a heart attack and he died. Right after this dream something wierd happened, I felt something kinda grab my astral feet and then let go before scampering over my body. It felt like it had multiple legs like a giant centipede. After that I woke up, I dunno if whatever that was had anything to do with that dream or not. Afterwards I tried putting up a mental barrier to keep out any negs and felt an amazing amount of energy when I did that.

Anyway later I was in a dream floating around when I realized it was a dream, I phased through the wall and reapeared in my bedroom. After doing this I jumped out of bed and knocked over the lower half of a manequin. In real life, this is inside of my closet and not beside my bed. Anyway I then went downstairs and looked out the window, the tree outside seemed to be cell shaded like in a cartoon. Before I could even try to ask what this was all about I woke up though.
    defectron

by defectron on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:31 am

Ok, had two new projections today

The first one happened after I phased out of a dream

I ended up in some place that kind of looked like a high class restaurant. I began looking for things that might be clues. About half the chairs were up on the tables, and one of them I noticed had a fith leg sticking out of the middle too big for it to stand on. I took out a pencil and began writing down the anomalys, I mustve been operating off dream logic there because somehow I thought this would help me. The other tables had some sort of religious documents on them I tried reading one to find some clues. It read "The tale of the brilliand (or was it brillogand? It was some made up word that sounded like that) cat" I started reading it, but apparantly the simulation didn't want me to focus too much on what was written there and I woke up.

This next part is a dream but it relates to the later projection

I dreampt I was helping the ghost busters investigate some kind of haunted apartment building. I got my own proton pack and was just itching to go blasting stuff with it. Anyway we went looking for some stuff the ghost hid in the wall and just found some old conmmstruction tools which was a let down. I began floating around when someone remarked I should use my flight to teleport. I thought hey yeah I should do that but I never really tried using teleportation. I decided to try to go to my room in the physical world and I slammed intot he wall trying to phase there which didn't work. I then remembered she said to fly so I went out the window but didn't feel like flying with my coat on, I tried to get it off but it wouldn't come off. This is the same thing that stopped me in another dream from doing the flying towards the horizon method of going tot he astral. In the end I coulldn't get it off and woke up.

Later I dreampt I was in a car and sill had the proton pack from the previous dream and was blasting stuff I was passing on the side of the road with it. Then I remembered that I could try again now because this was a dream. I wasn't wearing my coat this time either. So I jumped out of the car andf began to run, faster then the car was moving and then took off flying. I dodn't really have any sort of destination in mind this time though. Anyway not long after I began flying the background all fell away and I was flaoting through some place full of giant black and blue fractle patterns. I then spotted two dual tunnels in the sky twined together and flew towards them, after entering I saw something that looked like a giant cell shaded fetus with big eyes floating on the other end of the tunnels. In the end, I appeared in front of a mirror, I looked normal at first, but when I opened my mouth a giant reptilian eye was inside it. If I tried sticking my toung out a bulge would appear on the side of the eyeball. What was really odd is my eyes were also like that and giant, but normal sized at the same time. Even now that sentence makes no sense to me even though I expereinced it, but that's the best way I can explain it. Anyway that's where that one ended.

I think I'd like to talk to my guide again, I should try to call him/her again next time.
    defectron

by greytraveller on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Hallo Defectron
    Two kewl OBEs. I particularly liked the dream about being a member of the Ghost Busters.
    I've always wanted to go on a real ghost hunt, find a piano in the haunted house and play the high pitch keys and say' "Ghosts Hate that" (Bill Murray as Vinckman from the first "Ghostbusters") LOL

by defectron on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 am

I've been on some ghost hunts but I don't think I've been anywhere that pianos are yet

Anyway I had a new ap today, only remembering bits and pieces of it though. I remember getting there using the flying towards the horizon method again. This time I don't think I was in a simulation but actually somewhere in the astral. I followed some odd guy around I think he said his name was something like Jonathan Curse, I don't remember for sure if that was his first name, but I do remember his last name for sure, I think he also may have said that he was ap-ing from somewhere too, though this sounds like a made up name so if this is true, it probably wasn't his real name. Oddly I don't remember what this guy looked like at all. Anyway I remember two places I went. One was a starwell that lead up to the top of a rocky mountain that looked simialer to those that are on the dry side of the island of oahu. Jonathan explained something about this mountain but I can't remember what he said now. This is probably the most vivid part of what I remember. Next I flew down from the mountain and went into a city below it. There I met something that looked kind of like Rover from the prisoner and road around on top of it. I also met two people there and seem to recall talking to them about ufo's but don't remember very much of what we said. It's too bad I can't remember this better as it seemed pretty cool from the bits I do have.

But more importantly, does this mean I'm free to explore the astral now since this did not appear to be a typical simulation? I guess I won't know for sure until I try again.
    defectron

by defectron on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:21 pm

I had a new projection today

It started in a dream, what was interesting is that this dream was a repeat of another dream I had earlier in the night where a bunch of robot monsters were going around killing people and I was the only one left at the end of the dream. Anyway I was standing in some convenience store where one of the robot monsters was locked inside a room. One of the people in the store had gone missing and I figured she must be in the room with the monster being eaten since that was what happened in the last dream. I then told everyone that she was most likely dead and that soon all of them would be dead too. One of them checked and sure enough she was in there being eaten by the monster. They were about to leave when I realized this was a dream and willed myself back. I then rolled out of my body and went over to the room with the anomaly. I checked to see what was in it, it looked like a mostly normal closet full of stuff. The only thing that stood out at all was a fishtank ont he floor. Anyway I went down stairs and asked the purpose of the simulation. No response, I then asked to see my guide. Out of the corner of my eye I glanced a small girl in a white dress but she vanished when I tried to look at her. I then woke up or so I thought. I opened up the window curtains and looked outside to see a large muscular man in a dog mask dressed in his underwear being lead down the street on a leash by some woman. This surprised me because seeing something like that in a white bread neighborhood like this is pretty much unheard of. I got out my camera but the mystery masked muscle man was gone. I breifly wondered if he could have been some sort of paranormal entity appearing here, I also considered the possibility this was a dream and I hadn't really woken up. The latter explanation would later turn out to be true, which is strange because usually I'm very good at telling the difference. Anyway I then noticed all the posters in my room had been turned up side down. I pulled them off and noticed one was new, one seemed to be a photo of a poster of the monster movie Gamera vs Baragon, in the background the sun was visible, but the sun looked strange, it looked like an eye. After that I woke up. I believe that the purpose of this simulation was to teach the difference between projections, dreams and physical reality to the senses. Kurt leland had a simialer simulation he mentioned in one of his books where he ended up in a dream world where he was the count of monte christo.
    defectron

by defectron on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Today I had another projection

First I realized I was in a dream so I willed myself back and came out. This time I projected blind but didn't have any trouble finding my way around. I went downstairs and asked the purpose of the simulation but didn't get any sort of noticible response. For some reason I opened up the downstairs closet and noticed I couldn't find a back in it. I went inside thinking it would lead somewhere but I soon found myself lost in endless clothes. I kept reaching to see if there would be an end but there wasn't. I have a feeling that even if I tried turning back I might not have been able to find my way back out. Anyway after wading through the clothes for several minutes I woke up.

According to this page closets symbolize things one keeps hidden

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... rch=closet

I do have a couple things I keep hidden from most people, I hope the simulation isn't telling me I'm supposed to reveal those as that's something I would rather not do.
    defectron

by Korpo on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:01 am

Hello, defectron.

The closet can denote your "astral closet" - how Kurt calls it. This is the storehouse of your repressed emotions that need to be cleared out to get a fully functional astral body. Remember - the astral body is closely associated with emotion and feeling. It is also where issues get "stored up."

That you become lost in the closet might indicate that this might take some time figuring out. You can ask for dreams to help you clear out the astral closet through affirmation before falling asleep.

Kurt offers practices for clearing out the astral closet in his newest book.

Cheers,
    Oliver

by defectron on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Ok, had three experiences tonight.

In the first one it started as a dream in an office building near an airport. I then realized this was a dream and tried to phase through the window unssuccesfully. But then I remembered about the closet. So I went over tot he people in the office and aksed them what it was that was making problems for me. One of the women seemed hesitant to tell me so I was like "oh come on! i want to know!" She then said something that made no sense at all to me. She said "Although sometimes you make a beautiful picture (or person, not sure which word it was exactly) a deadly soul lies beneath" and after that the dream ended. I'm not sure what this means. If she's saying I'm too negative or something I'm not sure if that makes sense as from what I understand if someones negative they would just end up on a lower plane. Besides while I may not be the best guy I don't consider myself to be a bad guy either.

Looking back on other projections, there was one where I saw the room anomaly as a closet. Two objects I remember from it, there was a fish tank on the floor and there was also a large card board tube. These might be clues as to what the issues are but I'm not sure what they would be. Here's what dreams symbolism has to say about fish tanks. http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... =fish+tank

I did have another dream about fishtanks recently here viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22708&p=145875#p145875

I had two other short projections later

In the next one I was riding in a car in a dream, I realized it was a dream and phased through the car door ending up in a city. For some reason I thought I would try flying towards the horizon to go somewhere even though I was already some place astral, dunno why I did that, shouldve just stayed int he city. Looks like I wasn't supposed to do that though as this ended when I tried that.

In the last one I don't know how I got there but I met a double of myself and taught him how to do some astral tricks like creating objects out of nothing. I have no idea who or what this other me was though.

by defectron on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:44 am

I had some new projections today

Before I did a guided shamanic journey of the mahakalla on cd to try to get rid of the things that might be blocking me and I think it at least partially worked. This was using a shaman CD about shapeshifting made by John Perkins.

Anyway I rolled out of bed and went over to check on the room anomaly. It wasn't a closet anymore, it was a room filled with matresses. I then went downstairs and asked the purpose of the simulation and also asked to see my spirit guide. For some reason my voice was all raspy like a ghosts voice. I then noticed a picture of santa clause sitting on a mattress which may have been a clue. I also saw some word on some machine I don't remember as that part of the projection seems to be partially forgotten. I was about to head back upstairs and a dresser appeared in front of me. I tried opening its drawers but every time I did this a new set of drawers were inside the ones I just opened.

I then ended up in bed again but got back out, I wasn't sure what else to do since I had already gotten some clues and my spirit guide decided not to show up. So I decided to try projecting to physical reality. I felt a small pop and for a moment I thought I had made the jump, but a bunch of stuff was still off in my bedroom so it looks like I hadn't made it. I also tried phasing through some walls but got blocked from doing that. Anyway I sat in bed and several bullet heads appeared in my hand. The first largest bullet head was covered in some red plastic material. The second was covered in blue and also had some sort of locking mechanism sticking out of its side like a mechanical pen, the last one was made of a brass sort of material and was the size of an airgun pellet. The two larger bullets vanished and I was left with the airgun sized bullet. after that I woke up.

I have a few guesses about what some things might mean here

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... h=mattress

According to the above link a mattress can symbolize a new responsibility. The other day when I did the journey of the mahakalla I did another one as well to find my purpose. I already believe I know my two purposes, but another detail to one may have been revealed and the mattresses may have been symbolic of that.

The dresser and the drawers I'm not as sure about

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... ch=dresser

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... rch=drawer

The drawers I saw just had more drawers inside of them, so I'm not sure how to interpret that regarding the above links.

The bullets are also a bit sketchy on what they could mean

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... rch=bullet

Two of the bullets vanished, so this might mean that if they did symbolise some difficult situation its been partially dealt with. Though the odd appearance of the bullets could mean something else.
    defectron

by CFTraveler on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:06 am

I think Santa Claus was your guide, and the dresser as 'inner' reality is right on- the magic drawers (IMO) signify infinity within reality, or as Lewis Carroll would say "the rabbit hole runs deep"- your inner reality is rich and has a lot of potential, and you are doing a good job of cultivating it.

by greytraveller on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Hallo Defectron

You are getting very good at mastering the art of having multiple projections in one night. This is a skill that surprising few people (myself included) are proficient at. Perhaps your focus on phasing as opposed to a more traditional method of OBE makes it easier for you to have multiple projections (?) Your emphasis on projecting directly out of a dream, or from a lucid dream, is IMO, Outstanding! This Must be the most efficient method for most people. It is something I too am attempting to concentrate on as, with yet, only limited success.

Regards
    Grey

by defectron on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:58 am

Perhaps your focus on phasing as opposed to a more traditional method of OBE makes it easier for you to have multiple projections (?)

I don't think it's that, I had days where I had multiple projections before I learned how to phase.

Anyway speaking of multiple projections I had some more today

The first one was pretty short, I rolled out of bed and went over to the stairs before leaping down them. But I ended up going back before much could happen. I went back out again though after rocking my energy back and forth to dislodge it. I then stopped over by the room anomaly. The closet was there but most of the packages I checked inside it were empty so that means that I'm probably making progress in getting rid of the stuff inside it. I did find one thing, a T-shirt that seemed to be advertising for some radio station called "2012 ITFU". I then went downstairs, leaping past the staircase, I seemed to shrink on impact witht he floor before bouncing back to regular size. I took a look to see if my guide was around but my guide didn't seem to want to come out this time. The place got extremely lucid though, for a moment I thought I was in the realtime zone but as if to let me know I wasn't a piece of salami appeared in one of the potted plants. After looking around a bit I went outside where it was really foggy. I floated up to the roof of the house where I glimpsed what looked like a face in the foggy sky and then went back to my body. I wouldve been able to get out a third time, but someone was banging around on something downstairs which knocked me out of the proper state to do so.

I don't know what the T-shirt could be, I'm not someone who is very concerned about 2012, personally I don't think anything too special will happen on that date myself.
    defectron

by defectron on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:46 am

The other day I had a short projection, going to the room anomaly, a dresser was in it, standing next to it was a black dog, the dog may have been a statue or a taxedermy though as it wasn't moving. After that I got called back

Today I had more projections

The first projection I had was from a dream where I was fighting a vampire with three eyes. At some point I realized it was a dream and tried to phase through a wall, but this didn't work, flying towards the horizon didn't seem to work too well either as everything just seemed to go into a really slow motion when I tried to fly. So I phased intot he ground, this was a last resort as phjasing intot he ground tends to be really slow for me and alot of the time I don't make it all the way, this time was no exception as I only got halfway before being called back. Interestingly, before I was I saw a bunch of fish and tadpoles swimming around under a pond.

I later rolled out and jumped downstairs, once again things looked pretty lucid but on close examination it was clearly still simulation space. Some dream versions of my parents were standing around talking about stuff but I ignored them. Then went in the kitchen and saw a mirror, instead of seeing my face in it though there was some arabian kid with a unibrow looking back at me. After calling my guide with no success and asking the purpose of the simulation I found something in the kitchen with a clue on it, I forget what it was though. But for some reason I thought whatever it was meant I was supposed to practice my defensive abilities, so for the first time I tried turning invisible in the astral using the cloud of invisibility technique I learned earlier. The cloud came around my body, I thought I would go over to my dream parents to see if they react to it, but then got called back again.

This is where things got kind of weird, when I came out the third time my vision was all distorted and i could feel myself floating over my body, this is closest I've come to what people generally consider a regular obe. The parts of my vision I could see though properly all looked like normal places in my room so I think in this instance I may have caught a glimpse of the realtime zone. Anyway after going out all the way and landing ont he floor I was back in simulation space. First anomalous object I saw was an action figure with egyptian hyroglphs on its back, I vaguely recall the other clue being egyptian related too. I really wished I had a camera then because I knew I wouldn't remember this stuff later, though I vaguely recall the sun and anubis being two things that showed up on its back. I then went over tot he room anomaly and found a duplicate of my room. I began looking for clue and found a manga comicbook I never saw, inside was an egyptian man with three eyes sitting on a throne. The projection ended there

some stuff like the dresser I have figured out, but some other symbolism I'm not sure of like the black dog, the egyptian stuff and the pond.
    defectron

by Volgerle on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:23 pm

defectron wrote:
    Then went in the kitchen and saw a mirror, instead of seeing my face in it though there was some arabian kid with a unibrow looking back at me.

I saw a different person as "mirror-self" in dreams and a projection (false awakening), too. I decided to investigate it (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=23606) more now. Also, maybe in your case the Arabian looking kid has to do with the following Egyptian elements?
    I've got tar on my feet and I can't see. All the BIRDs look down and laugh at me. Clumsy, crawling out of my skin.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6vOKQFzmgc
    Of thoughts and deeds a little BIRD sings.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vC22WAJBJw
    Old Man: The BIRDs are the keepers of our secret.
    Nurse: Come on inside. Looking back is for the BIRDs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV0jYHTA1rI

Volgerle

by defectron on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:22 pm

I agree theres a good chance he might relate to the egyptian symbolism, though I don't think he has anything to do with past lives, the thing is he just looked really out of the ordinary. I think his odd appearance may be another clue to something.
    defectron

by defectron on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:26 am

Had two new projections today

In the first one I projected out blind. I went over to the room anomaly which was a closet that had the pillow I usually lean on when sitting on my bed hanging in it for some reason. There was also at least one coat and the stuffed snake I made back in home ec class in gradeschool. After that I got sent back and projected out again. I leapt downstairs and began to look for clues. First I found a coin and began to ask it questions about what I was supposed to do. The figure on the coin changed a bit. First it changed to look sort of like a cowboy on horseback, then it changed again to look like this character carrying her guitar http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/50 ... _super.jpg . After that I went back in the kitchen and asked the same questions to a squash, some rather garbled writing appeared on it, this didn't quite make sense at the time and given that I can't quite remember it, it makes even less sense now. It said something about blocking objects and listening to ethemeral music. Anyway after that I figured I had done enough clue hunting and called my guide but no one came though for a moment I thought I saw a shadow sitting on the couch. After that I went outside and began to fly away but got called back after that.
    defectron

by natalie-1984 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:03 am

You can talk to stuff while out? I never thought about doing that. Today while APing I did notice that my stroller was in the exact same place as it was in real life. So maybe I was in RTZ for a bit.
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
    natalie-1984

New post
    by defectron on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:38 pm

"You can talk to stuff while out? I never thought about doing that"

Yeah though when the objects answer you it most likely won't be directly but with imagery or by changing into something. But yeah the astral objects are all expressions of thoughts so they will react to you in some way more often then not if you try to talk to them.

Also I think I figured out some of the symbolism.

I think the three eyed person on the egyptian thrown is either respresentitive of me or an ideal I'm aiming for as my goal is to directly influence physical reality with my mind. The other symbolism that fits in here is all the toys, I think its telling me to get to that point I need to go about things more like a child would. A small child would never question if something is possible that his or her parents tell them no matter how rediculous it might sound. Believing something can and will happen is a big part of making it happen so I think that's what the message is there.

by defectron on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 am

I had three new projections today

In the first one I projected out and went over tot he room anomaly, this is kind of interesting because most of this was blind, as usual I could sense where all the objects were but what was really odd is I could also tell what color they were even though I wasn't directly seeing them. Funny thing is a yellow safe was sitting in the middle of the room, though I didn't pay this much heed untilt he next projection. Anyway when my vision did come online I was by a painted yellow closet. In the corner were a couple boxes of model kits. More noticible was a fan wrapped in a pad as used by moving companies to move things. I unwrapped the fan and let it fall to the floor.

After that I went back to my body.

I came back out again and went back to the room witht he anomaly, this time I investigated the safe. I unlocked it, inside of it were some ear rings, a necklace and some very surreal plastic kitchen utensils, there was a strange looking knife and I think either a spoon or fork, there was also some kind of a hook utensil. Also there may have been a pice of a clothes hanger. I then went out in the hall and asked some photos the purpose of the simulation. The first photo of some guy I didn't know changed into a woman when asked, the next one of some woman I didn't know changed intoa younger woman with blonde hair and pigtails. After That I went back to my body and woke up'.

Later I had a third projection, this time I went downstairs, I asked my guide to appear but no one came, I then went around asking a bunch of photos the purpose of the simulation, one, a photo of my dead aunt changed intoa picture of my cousin, most of the other photos I asked changed to look like Sadako fromt he ring, a girl with long hair covering her face. I then asked a mirror the purpose, my reflection changed slightly, some beard stuble vanished and I grew a unibrow like that arabian kid in the past projection. Last I was going to ask some coins I found, these were pennies with buffoloe on them like buffoloe nickels, I took them out of a bottle and then put them back when my dream mom came over and asked if I didn't want those and I was like "I'm kind of busy , maybe later" I was about to ask a potted plant but then I woke up.

by Korpo on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:10 pm

It might have something to do with outer appearance. You saw several pictures change appearance, including yourself.

Cheers,
    Oliver

by CFTraveler on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:13 pm

You know your dream mom was probably your facilitator- maybe that should give you a clue as to what it was about?

by defectron on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:44 pm

It might have something to do with outer appearance. You saw several pictures change appearance, including yourself.

So maybe this is a simulation for shape changing? That is one astral ability I never completely mastered.

You know your dream mom was probably your facilitator- maybe that should give you a clue as to what it was about?

Maybe, I'll have to keep a look out for her next time.
    defectron

by defectron on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 pm

I had a short but odd projection the other day.

I rolled out like usual but when I hit the floor there was alot of force behind it, almost like my physical body. I then went over to check on the room anomaly and it wasn't there. So I went over tot he stairs and leapt down them landing with a thud, once again there was more force then usual behind it. I then noticed I was too short to see myself in the mirror so I grew taller, my reflection looked normal this time. This is where the projection ended. I kind of wonder if this was the realtime zone, but if it was would I be able to see my reflection?
    defectron

by natalie-1984 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:23 am

wouldn't you just see what you expect to see? Doesn't the mind still play a big role in changing the RTZ?

I think the RTZ is a mix of our reality and the next reality over, or the next frequency over. That seems to be my experience with it.
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
    natalie-1984

by CFTraveler on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:06 am

natalie-1984 wrote:
    wouldn't you just see what you expect to see? Doesn't the mind still play a big role in changing the RTZ?
    Up to a point- I think the RTZ can be subdivided, not spatially, but in quality of the experience. If you are not as lucid as you could be, the RTZ can be more energy responsive, and if you are in a simulation zone, it also can be more thought-responsive.

by defectron on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Had some more projections today.

I had two short ones where I came out of my room and went downstairs and asked some things is this was supposed to be a simulation for changing form. The pictures stopped changing so looking back on it this must have been a sign that it wasn't. Though at the time I didn't understand and tried asking again and both ended that way.

I also had a third longer projection that happened either before or after the first two, not sure which since I didn't remember it til much later.

The first that I remember of this one I had gotten out of bed and was heading downstairs, for some reason my sheet had come along and was clinging to my arm, with alot of effort I pulled it off though. I then asked a coat hanger the purpose of the simulation. For some reason the coat hanger seemed to sort of distort and crumple when I asked it this. When I got down I tried to see the aura of the astral objects, it worked with even little things like pencils showing a rainbow colored aura. A bit later , somehow I had ended up in some strange city. I sat down at a table at a restaurant with some woman who claimed to be another projector. I showed her some astral tricks like morphing the glasses on the table into other shapes. After that for reasons I'm not entirely sure about I shape shifted into the form of a giant six foot tall female praying mantis. This part of the projection gets kind of sketchy in my memory, but this is what I remember. For some reason I took off into the air and began to chase after someone or some thing for some reason. The sky was full of fast moving clouds and int he distance whatever I was chasing flew into some weird thing that seemed to be a combination of a giant mouth and eyeball. I flew in too after it and can't remember what happened after that.
    defectron

by defectron on Sun May 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Had two new ones today

The first one was kinda of short, came out blind and went downstairs, after that my sight came back on. I went over into the kitchen and saw some plant hanging. I asked it what the deal was with this simulation and some writing appeared on the leaves in my handwriting. The writing didn't make sense though, it was mostly made up words , the only one I can remember being "apliantly: there was also the word "wish note" written on it. After that I came back.

Later I came out again and asked the TV downstairs what was going on but it didn't respond. I then went over to the room anomaly and inside was what looked like the dressing room for a play. There were posters ont he wall for the play too which looked to be a broadway production telling the story of how king david came to power. The people in the play had mostly made up names, the only exception being someone named ringo. After that I woke up.
    defectron

by defectron on Mon May 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Had another short projection today.

I came out and checked on the room, I remember there being some boxes and also my plastic penguin was in there. I then went back by my room and a christmas tree was there, I tried asking it some questions but got no response. There was also a poster that had pictures of some cartoon characters (a racoon and a bird) fromt he cartoon "regular show" I tried asking the poster too but got no response and then came back. Seems I'm kind of at a stalemate in finding out the meaning of the current simulation, any ideas?
    defectron

by NightWalker on Tue May 03, 2011 9:36 am

defectron wrote:
    I tried asking it some questions but got no response.

I have never heard of asking 'things' questions...I am intrigued...???
    What you love you empower. What you fear you empower. What you empower you attract.
    NightWalker

by defectron on Wed May 04, 2011 3:31 am

Yes, sometimes asking objects questions can yield clues.

Anyway I just had a really amazing projection.

I just had one where I had a conversation with a very interesting being who may or may not have been my guide. I forget exactly how this began but I was wandering around in some astral area, a dark corridor. Anyway someone came along so I manifested a japanese naginata weapon and pointed it at his face when he appeared out of nearby room. Whoever he was, he appeared as a tall grey alien at first. After doing this to him he sort of waved his hand and said something like "Get that out of my face! Come on, you wanted to talk right?" it is true that I've been wanting to talk to my guide and was wondering why I haven't heard from him/her for awhile so I figured this must be it. So we went into another area where my guides appearance shifted to look like an administrator on another forum I've seen the photo of.

first I decided to ask about kunidilini since I've been kind of curious about that and asked if I was ready to try it. my guides answer was "Sadly no, not even close" damn.

The next question was a bit more interesting. I was blanking on what to ask, which annoyed me greatly since there were alot of things I wanted to know, but then I thought of something.

I asked about the reptilian ufonauts, what were they?

His appearance shifted again, this part makes me slightly suspicious about whether or not this being really was my guide, he changed to look like a large muscular green man with bumps on his head, he also seemed to be wearing makeup symbolically this might mean he was putting on a show, in addition he seemed to have a sneaky sort of smile on his face which also makes me suspicious. But, show or not here's what happened next. He said "They are an ancient race who have wandered the cosmos for eons, however they encountered a great beast that even they were unable to adapt to." As he was saying this, he seemed to summon up some sort of viewing window for me to look for and see the reptilians, but it was obscured, I couldn't clearly see what was in it. As he did this he pulled me in close to his green naked body which made me slightly uncomfortable but was too focused on what was being shown to really care. This was brief but it was some shocking info to take in, what sort of monster could challenge an advanced race like that? Though it was only after the fact it occurred to me he may have been speaking symbolically. In kurt lelands book for example one of his guides told him the serpent from eden was actually symbolic for the primate instinct, the "great beast" which sounds similar to the beast of revelation may be a similar use of words in this instant.

I seem to recall I asked my guide a third question in between these two, but cannot remember it. After I asked about the reptilians my guide had to go, I wanted to ask what the enemy was that they couldn't adapt to, but it was too late and the projection ended. Note in this instant, my guide, or whoever that was did not answer my second question, he just gave details about their race whether then saying what exactly it was they were only that they were really old and advanced and met something they couldn't cope with. The first two bits of info are almost a given assuming they are a race of ET's or ultraterrestrials or even evolved dinosaurs. The last bit of
    info however is new though which is what interests me most.

I really wish I had remembered to ask my guide about how to shapeshift and how to fix my financial situation, though may not have needed to ask about that last one as I have a feeling I may have found a solution, still wouldve been good to know for sure though.
    defectron

by Korpo on Wed May 04, 2011 5:47 am

Hello, defectron.

What a very important experience!

Ignore the content for a minute and just look at it: You, highly lucid, are consciously interacting with an entity out of body. This is most certainly an accomplishment, especially since the communication mostly made sense. Contrast this with earlier experiences, including the ape man.

A "green giant" could denote one's accomplishment in growth (green is often associated with growth and the heart chakra). You're still learning to read the information appearance transmits about an entity, and you could consider the changes actually meaning not an intentional change of appearance on behalf of the entity, but changing sense impressions you translated for yourself.

A very good question to ask any entity is to explain why they look to you as they do. Kurt regularly ask this question and describes what he sees, and in my opinion gets the most enlightening answers. This also helps enormously in developing a translation for the symbolism of what you see.

As for the great beast - must not be an entity. Could be also an archetype or an image for a great challenge, a craving, a desire. Remember you're still learning to translate communications - accuracy and understanding will improve ever more.

Cheers,
    Oliver

by defectron on Wed May 04, 2011 12:11 pm

As for the great beast - must not be an entity. Could be also an archetype or an image for a great challenge, a craving, a desire. Remember you're still learning to translate communications - accuracy and understanding will improve ever more.

Yes, I was also thinking it may have been something like that. Some time later after I had gone back to sleep I had another shorter projection where I met my guide again. However I seem to recall being interupted by a third person before I could ask anymore questions, thats pretty much all I can remember of that one.

I actually vaguely recall the third unremembered question now. I think I actually did ask about how to become financially independent and my guide pretty much said just to keep up with the projects I'm working on right now and they'll pay off later. It's only a vague memory though but I think thats what happened.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet with my guide again int he near future, I have alot more questions I would like to ask.

A very good question to ask any entity is to explain why they look to you as they do. Kurt regularly ask this question and describes what he sees, and in my opinion gets the most enlightening answers. This also helps enormously in developing a translation for the symbolism of what you see.

Good idea, the next time my guide assumes an odd form like that I'll have to ask what it means.

by defectron on Mon May 09, 2011 8:23 am

Had four projections today!

In the first one I came out and went over tot he room anomaly, the place was full of boxes of sporting goods and also some towels. I got the feeling that if I stuck around here too long the projection would end so I grabbed one of the towels and went downstairs. I then asked to see my guide but no one came, though I did hear a disembodies version of my moms voice say something that made no sense right after this. I dont remember what she said only that it was something kind of odd. Anyway I then went around and asked various things the purpose of the projection. One was a piece of paper and a coulpe words appeared on it. The first word was either registered or unregistered, for get which, the next looked like a misspelled version of completely. After this, the projection ended.

Next I came out and went downstairs doing the same thing without any signigigant results. Since it didn't look like I was getting anywhere I decided to try something and went outside. For a moment the wind blew me about like a leaf and then I focused on a freind of mine. I wanted to try to make contact with him. As soon as I did this an invisible force grabbed me by the feet and I went flying. It was alot like the projection where I got grabbed by an invisible force and pulled to the mansion my guide was at. But this time I think I'm the one who initated it. I shot across the landscape, I was heading for wherever my freind was and I when I got there I would attempt contact. Last time I past through a building before ending up at the mansion. I thought maybe this would happen again this time around. But when a building did come into my path I just collided with it and fell down. When I landed I somehow ended up in an apartment where some family was living. This wasn't the realtime zone, it was some place in the astral. Looking back on it I should have tired talking to the family there, but I was too annoyed that my idea hadn't worked. I tried to go through the wall but it wouldn't let me. So I went outside to try going through something else. Metal seemed to work ok, but all the metal around was too small for my whole body to phase through. I ripped a metal park bench off the ground intent on making this into a sort of door, but it kinda seemed to evaporate when I tried that. I think the projection ended after that. So the question is, was my attempt blocked? Because it does seem like that may have been the case. Either that or something really weird happend, like maybe my freind actually was one of the people in that family, but for some reason he didn't look like how he usually looks to me.

Edit: here's another I just had

Had another one that was pretty interesting just now

I met a being who appeared to be my dead father

I forget exactly how I came out but I was down stairs and sitting on the couch was my dad. We hugged and he said something like "it's been too long. You've grown since I last saw you." After that he held out his hand and said something like "Lets see how strong you've gotten since then. Grab onto my writst and don't let go" I did this and with some difficulty managed to hang on as he tried to pull it away. When he was alive he had always been stronger then me. After that he laughed and said not to tell my borthers that I was stronger then him now. After that it ended.

Anyway here's a few odd things about that though. One is that my dad looked almost like he did before he died, most of the time when people see those who have died they usually make themselve look younger, maybe he just did this so I would recognize him, but you'd think he wouldve at least given himself a full head of hair. Also it's odd I was supposed to be stronger then him, this isn't physical steingth and although I've been told my psychic potential is above average, you would think someone living in non physical reality for this long would be more powerful in that area. Though he also may have meant I was stronger then he was while he was alive? I'm not sure of course it's also possible this may not have actually been my dad and something else may have been going on too. I'm not sure.

Edit: here's another I just remembered, this one is probably the most interesting one here

In this one I suddenly found my conciousness floating about in some alien looking world. This was not like a regular projection, I didn't have an astral body there or anything just my conciousness looking at this weird place, maybe this was remote viewing? Anyway this place was very odd, at the time it looked as real as the physical world, but my memory is a bit sketchy of it now, but I remember the trees looked strange there were also alot of mountains in the background, the sky was twlilight with at least one moon partially visible, I think it was early morning. But it was really weird, I could feel my physical body in bed but I was looking at this weird place without it being there. Anyway after a bit of this it ended.

by greytraveller on Mon May 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Defectron
    Wow, four quality OBEs all in one night. Very impressive!
    Did you remain conscious during the periods between the projections? Or was there a lapse of consciousness? Or maybe a dream(s)?
    A couple quick comments. One theory has it that deceased people actually start to grow younger again in the astral! The age regression is left up to each individual person. So a person who died at age 75 in the physical world could regress back to 50 or 30 or even 15 years appearance in the astral (or even look younger).
    Second, asking astral residents about an astral location is Always a good idea. It's too bad that I hardly ever remember to do that. Most people don't ask about the astral realms that they visit and are later left with many unanswered questions after the experience ends.

Regards
    Grey

by defectron on Mon May 09, 2011 2:31 pm

One theory has it that deceased people actually start to grow younger again in the astral! The age regression is left up to each individual person.

Yeah this is one reason I was a bit suspicious about whether or not this individual was my real dad, because I know he would've made himself younger or least gotten his hair back as he didn't like being bald. But then again this may have come down to perceptions, as I've seen in previous projections the appearance of individuals at least some of the time is determined by the observer in the astral. This is why my guide keeps on taking so many different appearances and apparantly I also look pretty different to my guide as well.

Also I know I woke up at least once between these, I seem to recall the projection with my dad and the remote viewing of the alien world both took place close to each other though without waking up.
    defectron

by CFTraveler on Mon May 09, 2011 3:35 pm

I have seen this effect with both my grandmother and my mother. The first time I began to suspect that my mom was not well was when I started to dream about her as a young woman. And unfortunately, my fears were realized.

by defectron on Mon May 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Wow, I just got some confirmation from my friend. Last night apprantly he dreampt about seeing a person simialar to one of the individuals in that family around a apartment building. So maybe I just missed him when I jumped over there.
    defectron

by Korpo on Wed May 11, 2011 9:48 am

Hello, defectron.

Sports gear and towels in boxes = more training in store for you.

I wouldn't pick apart the details of your father's visit so much. Everything from a book or somebody else is just an expectation. Every experience unfolds anew. I'd rather say it was a familiar thing your dad did and done here for the sake of closure, not to actually demonstrate anything. Just a little ritual you guys had.

Cheers,
    Oliver

by defectron on Wed May 11, 2011 11:25 am

Yeah I was thinking that too about the sports gear. And yeah maybe your right about my dad there too. If I see him again I'll have to ask about that.

Also had a few short projections today.

In the first I don't remember it very well but was talking with someone and then phased through a window, I don't remember much other then that. The next one I rolled out and went over to the room anomaly, not much was in it this time, but there was a little waste basket, inside was a piece of paper with an image of seven lightbulbs, the top bulb was crossed out. My guess is the six lightbulbs below it symbolise chakras that I have activated and need to work on the last one. I was about to go downstairs but got pulled back. I rolled back out and then jumped down the stairs. I went through my usual routine of calling my guide and asking about the simulation. I then went over to a pice of paper and asked it if there was anything I needed to do here now. The paper mostly went blank except for one jibberish word. So I said "Yes or no , is it ok if I try to go visit my freinds dream again?" the word changed into another jibberish word. I asked a few more times until it changed into what looked like a backwards yes. Well that was god enough for me, I was about to go do that but then went back in my body again. I came out once more and went straight outside. In the distance really dark storm clouds could be seen on the horizon. I then focused on my freind and jumped into the air. Once again I shot off being pulled by an invisible force, but this time I woke up beofre I could get there. At least I managed to verify that the technique wasn't a fluke. If I had been able to do it uninterupted I may have been able to get to his dream again.
    defectron

by greytraveller on Wed May 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Greetings Defectron
    Your latest projection, the one with the paper spelling out words to read, reminds me of the Harry Potter movie where there is a similar "magickal" paper. This intrigues me. You seem very adept at getting ' inanimate' objects to communicate. Other people report seeing astral screens appear in their OBEs. Now I have never experienced any of this in my journeys out of body. But the writing paper thing Just might be possible for me. Simple one word answers like yes or no or maybe a location or a persons name. The other possibility is to get a paper to write in a lucid dream (although for some reason words are harder to read in a dream than when OOB). Anyways I am notoriously Bad at remembering things to do when OOB (examples, OOB yoga or meditation, Astral Pulse Island, revisiting astral locales, etc etc) But if I Do remember to try this then I will post a comment here.

Regards
    Grey

by defectron on Wed May 11, 2011 2:41 pm

I think part of the clarity of the messages that it spells out might have to do with how well the chakra associated with communication is developed. If it looks a bit garbled it might mean it still needs some work. I've gotten decently good at talking to people I meet in projections but wirrten words still tend to be a little bit garbled sometimes. So if you do try it, pay attention to how clear the words are that it tells you.
    defectron

by defectron on Mon May 23, 2011 11:00 am

oh good this is finnally back up and right on time too since I just had a pretty awesome projection

Anyway before I get to that I think I should talk about some shorter ones that kind of lead up to this.

Last week I projected a number of times, most of these weren't all that important so I'll only write about the ones that kind of lead up to todays.

In one I came out and was about to go downstairs but for some reason my step dad was there and tried to put me in a head lock. I wriggled out of it and pushed him out of the way and went downstairs and went through my usual procedeur of trying to figure out the simulation. After that I got pulled back, I came out again and went back downstairs another time, this time something odd happened as when I landed I shrunk into the form of a little kid but got pulled back shortly after that. Anyway I had a few others after that but I'll skip them since I want to get tot he more important ones. I also had a dream recently where he was going around trying to break my swords, though he was unable to do so with the bokken sword I have which I coincedently manifested in case it was needed in that first projection. Later on thursday I had one where my step dad showed up when I came out and tried poking my face. Once again I pushed him out of my way and tried to go figure out the meaning of the simulation but got pulled back. It then hit me that this manifestation of my step dad was probably a component of the simulation I needed to confront.

Anyway todays projections took off from that. In the first one I came out, given that he seemed to antagonize me a bit it was possible this would be a confrontation of some sort so I manifested a bokken which is a wooden sword used for kendo practice and went downstairs to find him. As I landed I shrunk quite a bit until he was a giant towering over me. I recall thinking I would need something better then that bokken if I was supposed to fight him at that size, fortinately it seems that wasn't what I was supposed to do. I got pulled back and came out again before finding him and asking "Hey, who are you? What's your purpose? Why do you keep bothering me?" I don't remember exactly what his response was , only that he said something along the lines of "I'm not allowed to tell you!" that response seemed kind of unnaceptable to me, but that projection ended there before I could really protest. After that I came out again and went back to trying to find out the meaning of the simulation.

I went in the kitchen and asked a pice of paper, a number of incomplete words appeared save for three complete ones, shape, history and a third one I can't remember. I then had an idea, I went outside and decided to focus on the idea of going where i needed to be in order to complete the simulation. I shot off in some random direction pulled by an invisible force once more, passing by random farm land, lots of tornadoes in the distance and a huge worm in the sky that looked as if it were drawn for an animation. Anyway I eventually collided with a house and spun around before blacking out. I ended up inside of some house by a little kids room. I began to look around for anything that could relate to shape or history. The kids bed had a frame of woom made to look like reindeer, I thought of santa claus not knowing if that had some hidden signifigance. Next to his bed was a plastic vampire about two feet tall and next to that was some sort of starwars playset that had a bunch of tiny gammorean guards in it. I picked one up and looked at it before putting it down. I then went into the kitchen where a woman was standing next to a series of what appeared to be dish washers. I thought it was odd they would have so many dishwashers there. She then opened up the door of one and pointed to the inside,t he inside of the dish washer was more like an oven covered in black soot. The door had a groove in it like a kiln. She then asked "What does this look like to you?" I thought for a moment and answered that it looks like a kiln. I had a feeling I knew where this was going since it reminded me of something I read on otherwhere. for a moment my lucidity seemed to have some issues as things got fuzzy and I had a bit of trouble understanding her but then it came back online and she said "Yes, what's a swear word humans use for bad things?" My response was sh!t. Then she said "Yes, this is where all the sh!t gets burned out of souls we put inside." anyway after that the projection ended.

Shortly afterwards I was back in my body but felt my legs floating up and out again. I then went downstairs, given that I at least cleared part of that past simulation I decided to ask if it was ok to do other things. I went out and found a wadded up tissue paper on the ground and asked it "Is it ok if I go visit my freind? Or is there more to that simulation?" Depending on its answer I would either try to go back to the soul washer lady or try to visit my freinds dream again which I was interested in trying to do. The tissue paper then did something unexpected as the wads formed into a tiny wadded up face and it said in a rediculous gargly voice "Nooo! I don't know!" Well I guess that meant there was probably more simulation, but before I could try to go back to it the projection ended.

by Kurt Leland on Mon May 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi defectron--

I get emails whenever someone posts on that 10 levels of lucidity thread and I usually check up on them. The things that strikes me as most significant about your adventure is that the Guide you met asked you about how you were perceiving things (the kiln/washer). My Guides often do that, since they know that we use images that are familiar to us to help us understand our experiences beyond space and time. Sounds like you visited a part of the astral plane that involves the cleansing of souls. Good job.

Kurt
    Kurt Leland

by defectron on Tue May 24, 2011 11:35 am

The things that strikes me as most significant about your adventure is that the Guide you met asked you about how you were perceiving things (the kiln/washer)

yeah back in winter I had another projection that related to appearances. When I remarked to a guide a I met how she looked like my mom and she said "So is that how I look to you?" though a thought occurred to me that maybe this happens both ways and I asked my guide how I looked to her. She confirmed my suspicions saying that I looked like a young girl from nazi germany to her for some reason (just to be clear I don't support any nazi ideals, I'm guessing that imagery is representative of something else. Also I'm not a girl in physical reality, though from what I hear gender lines are alot fuzzier in non physical).
    defectron

by Kurt Leland on Tue May 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Guides have a wicked sense of humor. I think this one was funning you to see whether you would believe (or take literally) everything she said.

Kurt Leland

by defectron on Tue May 24, 2011 1:58 pm

I think this one was funning you to see whether you would believe (or take literally) everything she said.

That could be, though if that's the case I kinda wish she hadn't done that as I spent alot of time thinking about why that might be. Anyway I did have one other projection that relates to appearances. I asked several questions to a guide and for some reason the guide would sometimes take a new form when answering a new question.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21470&p=147430#p147430
    defectron

by defectron on Wed May 25, 2011 10:03 am

Had some new projections just now

In the first one I came out and ran over to the stairs before jumping down, something odd seemed to happen as I blacked out and seemed to fall back into my body.

Awhile later I came out again and asked a random piece of paper if I should go try to find the simulation again using the jumping ability that I used to get to the soul cleaners and my freinds dream. Instead of a yes or a no a bunch of phone numbers appeared on the paper. I wasn't sure what this meant so I took a chance. I went outside and floated into the air and then focused on finding the next simulation. Then I shot off once more pulled to wherever it was. I passed by some houses and went under a bridge. Once again I didn't stop until I collided with something. I ended up in another kids room, this one had some things like mine. I rememb er there being some action figures like the ones in my room. I eventually encountered a red haired woman. What is odd is her existence seemed to slightly flucuate at first, blinking in and out of existence before stabalizing. I then asked her if this simulation was about me since it was my stuff here. She said it was though she didn't say exactly what aspect of me it related to. She then remarked that I had done great in the animal communication lessons we had earlier. This is not something I have memories of doing in a projection so maybe I forgot, though I have dabbled in animal communication in the physical world with some success. Before I could talk with her further I ended up back in my body again.

This time I was in dream and in a room with a big mirror, instead of going back to my body I decided to phase out of the dream, but I would try something different this time. I had heard in the past that going into a mirror will take you to some odd places so I decided to try that. I pushed into the mirror, it was like phasing through regular objects but much denser. I eventually pushed my way intot he pea soup of energy before ending up in some strange neighborhood with no people in it. For the remaineder of this projection I just floated around without finding anyone.

After coming back, my legs floated out and I popped out again, I had an idea, what if I tried using the jump technique indoors? Alot of people have reported that focusing on someplace can bring you there instantly, but for some reason this seems to work differently with me. I'll end up getting pulled by an invisible fore until I crash into something and black out, then when my vision comes back I'll be where I'm supposed to go. But with all these walls so close by I would be crashing into something alot sooner if I tried it here. I floated into the air and tried to jump but I just ended up bouncing off the wall and falling back into bed, that failed. I then went downstairs and saw a plant there. I decided to try to form more meaningful communication with it. I took its leaves and focused on it, what was the plant feeling? I then felt that the plant loved me, like the tree in an earlier projection it hugged me. But then its vines seemed to form into a sort of skeleton of a humanoid body with no head. I remember we both walked into another room but can't remember much after that.
    defectron

by defectron on Sun May 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Had a few new projections today.

The first one I only remember the exit and coming back to my body, the stuff inbetween I can't remember. Later I had another where I came out and went downstairs, I then picked upa credit card and asked it if IO should try to jump to another location like last time. At first nothing came up but then it sort of became all spongey for some reason and a bunch of gibberish words came up on it, some of these words contained the letters "no" so I thought it meant I wasn't supposed to do that. I then walked over to a lamp and asked it the purpose of this simulation but it didn't seem to want to answer. I ended up going back shortly after that. I came out again, this one didn't last long but before I got called back I noticed the room below was full of grandfather clocks for some reason.

This last one seemed to sort of be a lucid dream rather then a projection, but its close enough that I included it here. I was playing some sort of a game where I would make an actual person do everything on my game console. Anyway for some reason I decided to go meet the person in the game so I did and we both went to the next level in the game. This ended up being a school advisors office, though the sign on it, instead of saying "advisors office" said "Alienors Office". Anyway I figured maybe the person in the office was some kind of guide so I went in. She recommended I watch one of my favorite anime series "Evangelion" again, maybe to give me some inspiration for the comic I'm doing? Though what was really odd was she also then she recommended I buy some merchandise from the series I wouldnt usually get. Dunno how that would do me any good but it ended before I could ask what the deal with that was.

by defectron on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Had two new projections today

In the first one I rolled out, for some reason I seemed kinda smaller then I should when I hit the floor, this seems to often happen. Also this part was pretty lucid. Anyway I went over tot he door, for some reason it had three knobs. I opened it up and checked on the room anomaly. Inside was a table, some chairs and a barbeque grill. I then passed by my step dad, who may have been the weird simulation version of him that sometimes bothers me, but he didn't do anything this time. After that the projection ended. Im believe the grill is important as it relates to something that happens in the next projection.

In the next projection I came out again and went downstairs, I had a feeling that it would be ok jumping to the simulation location so I didn't bother asking anything this time and just did it. I went out and got pulled by the invisible force when I focused on going. I thought I might get there sooner if I initiated a collision with something so I tried smacking intot he road. But all this did was leave me in the middle of the road. So I had a thought that maybe whatever time it takes to get there could actually be nessecery for something and isn't just my perceptions. So I got back up and jumped again. The force pulled me over to a building that is a couple blocks away from my house. Outside it a bunch of kids were playing and drawing on the sidewalk with chalk. I landed and walked over to one of them and said "so this is a simulation?" heis answer was "yeah" so then I asked "So what's this one about" his answer was "Not Eating" after that the projection ended.

Now this seems to be a pretty confusing response but I think I may have found what the deal here is. According to dream moods eating too much can symbolise a persons desires and I have been feeling a bit impatient about some things lately, so that might be what this is all about.
    defectron

by defectron on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:35 am

Had three new projections today

The first time I rolled out, went downstairs and then went out to try to jump to another simulation, there was a very bright sun setting in the distance. When I began to jump I was yanked in the direction of the sun but never made it there as I got knocked back to my body. Seems I wasn't supposed to do that this time.

After that I came out again and went to find clues to what the simulation was about. I checked the room anomaly first and it was full of toys and a lamp. I know what the toys mean from previous simulations but I don't know about the lamp. I then went downstairs and found something odd. It seemed to be a dog constructed out of rubber balls. I picked it up and asked if I was supposed to stay here this time. Its face formed some in comprenesible writing, beneath which was eithed numbers. I figured the numbers might be stand ins for words and stay here has eight words in it so maybe thats what it was telling me. The rubber dog sort of dissapeared after that and I went to looking for clues elsewhere. I looked in the frdge but got called back.

I came out a third time and tried to make the jump again for some reason but got knocked back and that was it for todays projections.

Ok, that's it for all my old projections, now for the new stuff

A couple weeks ago I had a day where I projected multiple times, possibly as many as six or seven

The first time I came out was short, getting sent back shortly afterwards. The next time I came out I went and checked on the room anomaly. It was a closet and I figured this was due to having some funky energy from the other day since I hadn't done the special shaman journey to purge that sort of thing the other day. Anyway a guide showed up who looked sort of like the owner of the campground from the last sleepaway camp movie. After he confirmed what the closet was about he gave me a task to do. I wanted to ask him some questions but he pretty much told me that there was no time for that and I had to do the simulation now. He said I had to find a mountain and bring back some snow from the top of it. He then stated that I had one hour to do this, I'm guessing he was referring to physical world time as time doesn't work the same way in the astral, sure enough it looks like an hour may have passed since I had gone back to sleep and got up later. Looking back on this my guess was that I was supposed to use some new method of travel to get there, either that or I completely misunderstood and the snow was symbolic of something else. Anyway at first I tried to use the usual method of focusing on something and jumping there. Now alot of people report doing this instantaniously, but for unknown reasons it doesn't seem to work that way with me. Like the time when I went into my freinds dream and the time I went to the soul cleaners, I get pulled by an invisible force when I do this until I smack into something and only after that do I arrive at my destination. Anyway I tried doing this once, but never made it to the mountain as I ended up getting pulled back to my body before I could reach my destination. I came back out and tried again with the same result at least once or twice more. Sooner or later I realized the purpose of this simulation was probably to teach me a new way of travel. First thing I tried doing was phasing into the floor while vishualizing a mountain. The floor didn't let me in, though I was able to see really far into the rug looking to near macroscopic levels. Anyway I then went to the room anomaly, oddly a suitcase was sitting in front og it. I moved the suitcase and then focused on the mountain before opening the door. After going inside I entered a dark place, I was in a subway tunnel covered in snow. I picked up the snow , but several people dressed as olympic athletes nearby told me this was the wrong snow. Oddly one of them looked like the heavy weight judo contender from the anime Yawara. Anyway I wandered around a bit trying to find my way out of the tunnels before getting pulled back. I came out again and went to the door again moving the suitcase again and focusing on the mountain. This time I came out in a house that appeared to be in japan, outside the window I could see mount fuji off in the distance. I smashed though the window and flew out, a clothsline suddenly lashed around my ankle before I could fly but I was able to wrench myself free and continued flying towards the mountain. I wasn't out of the woods yet though as more obsticals were coming my way. Some guy who looked like one of the camp counselors from the sleepaway camp movies was bounding across the rooftops following me, he was accompanied by another indevidual who looked like an anime character, the demon kneesocks. The camp counselor leapt into the air grabbing my leg. I wasn't going to let whoever this guy was stop me, I was going to get to the mountain! I grew claws and slashed his hands with them until he let go. I then continued to fly towards the mountain but I woke up before I got there and that was the end of that days projections.

A few days later I had a couple more, the first one wasn't very remarkable as I came out and looked out down the stairway, a rocking chair was sitting on the stairway. After that I got pulled back but came out again. I then went over to the stairway and bumped into the chair knocking down the stairs a bit. After getting down I decided to ask the chair some questions, it then responded in an unusual way, I heard its thoughts telepathically in my head. I forget exactly what it said, but it then grew a screen on its back displaying a number of words which I believe relate to some things I was doing too often as balance is always important, this seems to have been one of those self improvement simulations. But before I could look at it more some bald guy with glasses came over and started trying to pinch me. I began to fight him off but got called back before I could do much anything else.

And then from a few days ago is my newest obe I already posted in another thread

It started in a dream where I was by a parking lot and saw a big blue van about the size of a house there. For a moment I thought it was weird the van was there then it occurred to me this was a dream. I then went back to my body and rolled out. The first time wasn't anything special, I just came out and then got sent back. But then I came out again and went downstairs. I found a vacuum cleaner and asked it the purpose of the simulation. I then put the hose to my ear and listened. I then heard a voice say either "I'm alive" or "Were alive" or something to that extent.
    Last edited by defectron; 18th June 2011 at 06:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Now that it's 'sort of' restored, I suggest you copy & paste the latest OBEs, because if I try to merge them the timing will be all messed up.
    I've stickied it also.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yeah got those posted right before your post

Anyway had one projection today, I came out and went downstairs before asking some objects what this simulation was about, none seemed to feel like answering today. i then wnet over tot he fridge and found a can of whip cream, I decided to try eating some since I was curious about if I could taste stuff in the astral. It tasted like regular whip cream but seemed to be thicker. Got pulled back to my body after that.

Blog Entries
    Hello, defectron.

The speed of travel is related to the body you're in. You can see a development in that regard when reading Monroe's books, for example. In the beginnings he was also flying towards a goal, stretching towards it, etc. You see similar description in Robert Bruce's book "Astral Dynamics" (IIRC) when trying to reach a star while keeping it in focus.

The baggage in front of the portal might have been a hint that there might be some baggage you don't want to carry around with you, and do some cleansing first before embarking on your mission. The hint was that the baggage was in the way when you tried to enter the portal.

Interesting adventures!

Cheers,
    Oliver

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast