Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Defectrons obe journal

So in the mental body it might be instantanious then?

Anyway I had two short projections today

In the first one it was a dream that I was in my room, but then I noticed I was floating so I figured out that this was a dream. I tried to phase through the door to the astral but got a bit of resistence. I woke up just as I was making it through. The next one happened when I rolled out and went over to the room. I wanted to try the trick I learned when trying to get tot he mountain again. The room anomaly was a closet right now which means there's some stuff that needs to be taken care of. I turned away and focused on trying to make another location appear behind the door but wasn't able to do it this time. After that I woke up.

Had a number of new projections today

In the first projection I came out and looked into the room anomaly, it was still a closet, but there didn't seem to be as much in it, some stuff was wadded up in the back of the room. Anyway I then went downstairs, instead of jumping like I usually do, I slid down the stairs and then tumbled into the rug, when this happened I seemed to shrink alot but sort of came back to regular size when I came to a stop. After that I got pulled back to my body. I then came out again and went downstairs another time. The first object that caught my eye was the rug, so I picked it up and asked what this simulation was about. The rug did answer but didn't seem to give any useful info. Oddly there seemed to be two voices and they seemed to be talking to each other. I forget what they said exactly but they sounded like a couple of stoners. About midway through their conversation it occurred to me I was wearing a winter hat and that maybe the rug and the hat were talking to each other and I was listening to their conversation. I then got pulled back again. Wasn't long before I came back out though, this time when I jumped down, a young black girl was standing in the middle of the room below. I asked her the meaning of the simulation. I forget her exact words but it was something along the lines of "to open your inner mind" she then gave me a cup full of some strange green drink which she said would help me do that. I took it and drank it. I seem to recall we talked about something else and that I got kinda goofy and began running in circle to keep myself from going back to my body. Also for some reason I kept switching genders while doing this but it didn't seem to be a big deal to me. That projection ended after that. I came back out again and met another guide who I can't remember the appearance of. Our conversation related to what the little girl said, but I don't remember any of the details. I then came out again, this time my step dad and some woman I didn't know were coming up the stairs, these were presumably guides but I got called back before I could ask them anything. I then came out again for the last time. I went downstairs and noticed a mini fridge in the kitchen inside was a small desert cup with a pink strawberry on top. i began to ask it what the deal was, but then a thought occurred to me I was supposed to eat this, so I did. Then I thought to myself there were alot of guides around today and I should try calling to see if anyone would come out to answer some questions I have had. I did this and my step dad came out, I asked him if he was my guide and he said "heck yeah!". As usual I had a bit of trouble remembering the many things I thought about asking my guide when none were around, but then I thought of one. "How do you shapeshift, in the physical world?" His answer was "I don't know, that's not something I studied on how to do." I began to ask him if there was someone he knew who could tell me, obviously the akashic record could, but it would be helpful if he knew someone who was a bit more easy to access. He began to talk but I got called back before he could finish his sentence. I'm pretty sure besides these I also had at least one short but not very memorable projection as well.

Anyway this simulation involved me drinking and eating something, any ideas on what that was all about?

I just remembered a bit more of the projection after the one witht he little girl

This one involved some teenaged guy.

He was suggesting I start something in relation to what the little girl said, it was some word I didn't recognize though. Thats all i remember at the moment.

EDIT: Remembered a bit more, I seem to recall the teenaged guide saying I should share some knowledge I had with a larger audience or something like that I really don't remember what the subject matter was though which is a problem. I had one idea I was having trouble conveying for one reason or another and asked if he could read my mind and tell me if thats the right way to go. He seemed to have a bit of trouble.

I'm not sure if this is one of the lessons I was supposed to learn in the simulations or not, but one thing I did learn is some of the guides, probably the less experienced ones have some limitations to what they can do.
    Last edited by defectron; 20th June 2011 at 10:12 PM.

Had two new projections today

In the first one I don't remember too much of it, but I went to a place that looked like the house of one of my old neighbors. I can't confirm if that really was his house or not as I don't live in that neighborhood anymore though.

In the next one I came out and , for no reason in particular I felt where my body would be on bed, only notable thing is it seemed to feel slightly warm there. After that I went to check on the room anomaly, for some reason a small book case was in front of it, I was able to still peak inside though and it still looked like a closet. I then went downstairs and picked upa small red weight and asked it the purpose of this simulation. The weight spoke and introduced itself as "Ron Zimmerman", it then explained that the diffrent simulations tend to jump around alot and that I should hold on while it checks on its purpose. So I did this, to keep myself from waking up I ran in circles but he was taking awhile, I asked him if he could hurry up because according to some kind of timer that had appeared on the wall it had been more then 10 minutes and I wanted to find out before I woke up. But he never got back to me and I woke up.

Had two short ones today, in the first one I came out, checked and checked on the room anomaly. It was a closet, though it was alot smaller. I then went downstairs and tried to find out what this was all about. For some reason some wooden constructs were being added onto the couch downstairs, I don't know what that was about. But got pulled back after that.

I came out again later and tried to find out what the simulation was all about again. I thought maybe I was supposed to go somewhere else so I tried asking something, I forget what exactly but it was made of wood. All that happened was a knot in the wood moved around and devided into two knots in the wood. I then saw my mom who may have been a guide so I asked her if I needed to go somewhere or not. She said "All that reminds is an empty path, you havent used the challenges to-" but she got cut off.

Apparently there is something I'm supposed to do but havent done yet. Maybe this relates tot he stuff in the closet?

If I had to guess at what the majority of what is in the closet relates to I would think it might be because recently some of my hours at work got cut and I haven't completely handeled that situation yet though I have been trying. I'll have to ask what exactly it is I need to do next time.

Had another one this morning

I was having a dream and realized it was a dream, after doing so I came back and rolled out.

I probably should have focused more on what all this was about but at the time I was kind of set on finding out what my guide had been going on about last time so I began to look around for her. She was not around so I tried jumping to where she was. For the very first time I was able to make a jump without going outside first. The place shifted to somewhere else that looked simialr to where I just was but kind of different. My guide still wasn't around though. I knocked some kind of a shelf over and then got sucked back to my body.

Re: Defectrons obe journal

oh yeah, one thing I forgot, around the end of that last projection I saw something written somewhere about meditation in bed. This is usually where I meditate, sometimes if I do this later at night it's problematic because it makes me fall asleep, but I looked up what I saw written there and found a way to help avoid doing that which is cool.

Had a projection a little while ago

I came out of a dream where I was trying to follow a samurai and a ninja through some strip mall.

Anyway I rolled out after that, oddly I was back in the usual place that kind of looks like my house even though I'm in massacheusetts right now. First I checked on the room anomaly which was still a clset. Then I went downstairs and a table was there that wasn't supposed to be. I thought it might have signifigance so I tried talking to it but it didn't answer and neither did anything else. I also noticed my reflection looked different then usual, I looked at it for a while and then moved on. I called my guide and he began to come but then some woman with an umbrella came up and said "William Guide, I demand you leave", to which he did leave. I went over to her was was like "Why did you make him go away? What is it you want from me? What do you want me to do?" And she said "Why don't you take a little break." I began to protest this but after that the projection ended.

I hope she didn't mean a break from projecting altogether. But at the least it looks like she wanted me to take a break from the simulations. I guess next time I project I'll just try to go do one of those things I've been meaning to do but havent been able to because of the simulations like trying to visit my freinds dream again or trying to visit a haunted place in the physical world.

Blog Entries

Hello, defectron.

Quote Originally Posted by defectron View Post
    Anyway I rolled out after that, oddly I was back in the usual place that kind of looks like my house even though I'm in massacheusetts right now.
    I'd say that confirms it is indeed an astral environment you usually encounter, not a RTZ one.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Yeah I was thinking that too, I've strongly suspected for a long time that at least most if not all were not RTZ projections, the only exceptions being a couple odd projections that I cannot verify the location of in the physical world.

Today I had two brief projections, both of these were blind.

In the first one I rolled out blind, I didn't attempt to participate in the simulation this time as the guide in that last projection said to take a break. So I decided to try jumping to my freinds house in massacheusetts I had just been visiting. I did this as I ran towards the stairs and leapt but it didn't work as I just ended up getting pulled back into my body.

Awhile later I projected out of a dream, I jumped to an area I couldn't see but the ground felt like it was made of stone, I walked a bit and felt some carpet but no one seemed to be around and that's where this one ended.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast